Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 7)

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

LOLGreat post Sari and SGsClap

Whattay episode ladkiyonBig smile...awesome

• Flirty and determined ASR out to win his wife...oops sorry legally wedded wife.
  • ASR claiming SADDA HAQ...loved how he didnt let go off her even after being disturbed by HP
  • Husband-wife convo in the room as he left for Agra was so natural and beautifully written..the SUNA MAINE was the domesticated ASR LOL
  • Payal is speaking her mind and I am waiting for the day she ticks off mami...
  • Payaash have a track now...looks like Akash will come around sooner than we thought.
  • Liked the bro-sis scene after a long time...genuine concern and love from both sides.
  • Nani has given her verdict and is the matriach in a true sense.
  • Arnav and Khushi answering Nani reminded me of naughty students in the principals office...No madam she did...No mam he didLOL

Jab in the arm moments
  • ''Aaj kal aap bahut sapne dekhne lage hain''
  • Dekhenge kya jab kuch hoga hi nahin
  • One time we anted that damn dori it wasnt there...and the scene later she was folding dresses all with doriWink...talk about Gul ka Badla
  • Iss war ko kya naam doon
Hilarious line
  • Cant you seej..pregnant ladeej comingLOL...considering mami was taunting Payal...the only preggo besides Anjali could only be mami herselfTongue
Sanity mantra
  • No expectation for tomorrowz pleej...sadistic CVs will swing in action and the shadow could well be HPLOL
PS:: When I watched the tea throw- coffee throw...I almost thought ''Yeh lo rain sequence''Wink

---------------------------------

Yep...that's what I thought when I saw them dripping wet!  Yep..."CVs are kicking us in the nuts again cause I think that was the rain scene" rattled in my head after the coffee/tea throwing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating-monalisa-.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Ok ...really who wants to read my book????Embarrassed

do you really have to ask?Big smileBig smile

Scintillating-monalisa-.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

@ikbs..
I am in love with ur VM..may be its magic of rakish khanna's song..arhi chemistry also is bollywoodish..star classWink
Ditto  Tee.  the song and scene selections were wonderful.

ashwink630Scintillatingshowstruck-monalisa-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Ok ...really who wants to read my book????Embarrassed</font>

ofcourse we want to read your book... Give us it, 300, 600: 800 pages all of it. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Scintillating-monalisa-.Mandy.

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Scintillating

Originally posted by joenet1234

Because she is my soul-sister and deathly scared of Lady J LOL
I am too. Embarrassed But I cannot stop myself from being in the SKD today. Day Dreaming 

Right there with you Scintillating...I am gearing myself up for Lady J in the meantime though...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating-monalisa-ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Episode begins with BLAH BLAH BLAH...This irked me...and kinda pissed me off...WHY WHY WHY KKGSR???? Stop defending yourself infront of this Akash and Mami Bakwas Band Wagon!!!!!

Nani see's thru all of the it all...she see's the truth in Khushi and Arnav and Payal...there was a reason to it all and we understand it all! I really want to know Mnorama's past now because there is something there...HINT to CV's...if there isnt anything there MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! Here is your other parallel story line Wink

Khushi watches Anjali and walks away to her private space ...their room and oh my my MY...the shock of a lifetime awaits her there! LOL As she goes to keep the same clothes she kept in the closet yesterday (Confused) Arnavji sit's there all coy in his lovable being waiting there to impress her! Girl's I dunno about you but I for one JUMPED and said W*F and was all shy for myself...he looked adorable...any girl would be smitten Khushi too was moved...a Flashback of emotions floored thru them and then her faint smile disappeared ...sigh...I only ish now shed stop being stubborn ...NA scratch that off this is too darn good to watch Damn it! LOL

What came after that was total crazyness BUT you know what???? I LOVED IT!!! OMG I missed them...I missed this...I missed ASR and KKG...and this to me was the old day's...it is sad to say but i love them fighting...and challenging each other. I want them together but can they always be like this because this love is beautiful in their own stubborn way they complete each other! 

She denies it all and he takes a glass of water and tosses it on her face...Shocked Um folks what is this obsession of throwing water at each other though? LOL More ASR challenge KSR and back and forth...intense moments and an ALMOST Kiss...you cant do this...why cant I...you are my wife...legally too...and I can do SO much..you married me zabardasti...i dont think of you as my PATI...okay then wel make it appen now...UFFF!!! Damn SP and everyone else...Yeh Romance Chalega...Day Dreaming 

Nani I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!ROFL The woman knows as well as Buaji how to really lagao in dono ki!!! Chote Chai Pe Gir Gaye...Khushi Coffee Pe Gir Gayi! Yes thats what happened! Pyaar pe COLD water Gir gaya ROFL

Mission Satsang and Mandir is on...Jaisa bhi Di Chahye on ASR's Part...and KSR sit's home alone...stupid lame crap! Di I HATE YOU!!!! Angry

And the romance starts again...And to hell to you ASR i dont think of you as a husband...MANO GI...tum mujhe apna HUSBAND maan logi...nope wont do it...yes you will...I will make you...yup keep DREAMING ASR...Wink and you my lady love will fall into my arms...Day Dreaming...an the new SHARTH is on...Deal...Sauda...Tai raha...but in this lifetime it wont happen...we'l see...well nothing wont happen...we'l see he says...and  folks the games are on..The tables has turned and its fabulous...ASR and KSR in roles reversed will be fun to watch no?...uff the roothna manna and in NK's words...ISS WAR KO KYA NAAM DOON????? ROFL

Di-Chote Bull CRAP under way...Sleepy They are going to a Satsang...not a damn Tirath YATRA...and then she's wobbling in the car and makes Payal sit in the truck...WTH...thankfully Chote get's to escape the crap and go to Agra...Taj Mahal Ghoomle...Chipta PH...Bali nahi Agra Sahi...Pata chala they go to Lonavala and make it Agra!!Confused

I am going to Agra...good for you I dont care...you will be alone...whatever dude I am ok...Come with me...nope I want to clean...what your head? Nope itl get detoxed once you leave...yup this is GH to audience conversation alright! Life without will go on IPK...try it audience...we will..YOU CANT is their answr...and you know what they are right Wink

Toofan comes ...lights go off...and Khushi is not alone in Shantivan...who could it be? Shyam? Arnav? Could this be a repeat of Nainital? We'l know tomorrow wont we LOL Still dont get why Khushi would yell Laxmi Ji though...why would a Bakri respond? Confused

Song of the evening...

Edited by -Vee05- - 19 July 2012 at 7:40pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-Scintillatinghowcomepremparbat-monalisa-.Mandy.sbk2Pr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
bful post sari

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatingshowstruck--Sari--

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630joenet1234howcomeScintillatingpremparbatshowstrucksavvy05--Sari---monalisa-soapsudsPr1yanka-Vee05-sbk2ipkbs

Go to top