Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 69)

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

astra'.im with u'payal should move out pronto..now that she has given a piece of her mind 2 akash'..im so happy'bas ek baar mamiji ko bhi sunaaye aur wahan se bahar nikale'.akash dear ko pata chal jayega paayaliya ki imp..hadd hoti hai bakwaas sunane ki

And, when Akash goes back to her grovelling, she should insist on a normal, sane home to go to!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Rag1nisoapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Astra

Some random thoughts:

Did we or did we not see a shadow by the poolside?

Was Arnie wearing a diff shirt in the beginning of the show?

Note the ladies protesting to Arnie romancing his lady ' mami and Anji. Both minus hubbies. Frustration speaking?

Forget Khushi ji, I badly want Payalia to walk out. Akash is a prize douche.

Arnie and Akash are lucky they have the wives they do. One is willing to put up with absurd di fixation, the other is willing to put up with awful AWFUL MIL.

Despite skeptics in the house, I believe we are headed for some action Monday or Tuesday night.

Mysterious call not that mysterious. bahhh

astra'.im with u'payal should move out pronto..now that she has given a piece of her mind 2 akash'..im so happy'bas ek baar mamiji ko bhi sunaaye aur wahan se bahar nikale'.akash dear ko pata chal jayega paayaliya ki imp..hadd hoti hai bakwaas sunane ki

Aur Akash ji to hot bhi nahi hai. Ok shallow, I know, but true

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Rag1nihowcomeshowstruckPr1yankaipkbs

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astra

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by chip

Humein dawai khane ka man nahin.
Di, dawai khayiye nahin toh mere mara hua mooh dekhenge.
*sulk*
Kya aap chahte hain main mar jaoon?
*sulk*
*papad ka tukda eyes*
Fine, give me that medicine.

*snort*

That is the height of selfishness and pettiness isn't it? Don't FEEL like doing the right thing by the baby because the brother tried to kiss his wife??

Well, she did want to get rid of the baby. So I don't know what her feelings are for the unborn child yet. Thodi confused hain.
But yaar, why is she fainting so much?
At least in my country women are always getting pregnant and delivering babies with ease. Last year I remember reading this story where a woman was traveling by train, went to use the loo, used one of those Indian style squat toilets and delivered the baby. How badass is that?! But only in desi TVland pregnancy is far more pathos inducing than cancer.
Delivered baby in a loo??? Where did you see that? Lemme guess...shrieking sansanikhez khabar

Nahin yaar. It was a respectable report in Hindustan Times. In an unreserved compartment, pregnant lady goes to use loo and before she knows it baby was delivered. So helpful co passengers pulled chain to stop train and the baby was rolled out from under the train tracks. I even remembered that the baby was named Amina because the couple were from Aminabad, Lucknow and were coming to Delhi looking for jobs. It was a rather poignant yet uplifting story somehow.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209jerryikchiphowcomeshowstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

both you doctorji's

i may not be a doc and am fairly new to healthcare but from what i know, meds for preggers women are kept to a minimum for the safety of the child...yeh kaunsa bacha hai???

And then they will be left wondering is the child damaged due to genes or meds

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celajerryikshowstruckPr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

And when she refused to take her medicine she came across like a childish brat sulking and having a tantrum...whats taking the meds gotta to with anything?

yaar biraj mujhe yeh batao'.us din faint ho rahi thi tab bhio kisi ne usse medicine pakda di thi'.kitne medicines le rahi hai during pregnancy'.i mean apart from supplements'.Shocked bas ek bahana chahiye hota hai glass of wter n medicine in hand n anjali didi in faint mode'.

And she is permanently about to pass out...is she anemic (all that pale make-uo)...hypotensive...what?
And how far along is she? she is not in her first trimester where all these symptoms are more common...if she is still so fragile shouldn't she be having proper medical attention? instead of random dawai at random times which she will take only agar uska man ho to...and man nahi to nahi?
In a normal pregnancy at this stage of pregnancy is where she should blooming not fainting...kuch bhi

biraj..so true…i just cant stop laughing LOL…n Tee…read ur post above..u r correct..no meds in pregnancy until n unless absolutely reqd n ofcourse conditions apply….

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209soapsudsshowstruckipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Originally posted by showstruck

@Rag1ni, here in the US there is a show called "I didn't know I was pregnant"
These women are delivering babies in the loo left and right...

Hahaha. What the!

I saw one such thing, they showed in The Soup. She was in the loo going thru labor and hubby asking are you ok? After good 10/15 mins she gets the baby out.. But sad part is this is a show on air.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1niipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

And when she refused to take her medicine she came across like a childish brat sulking and having a tantrum...whats taking the meds gotta to with anything?

yaar biraj mujhe yeh batao'.us din faint ho rahi thi tab bhio kisi ne usse medicine pakda di thi'.kitne medicines le rahi hai during pregnancy'.i mean apart from supplements'.Shocked bas ek bahana chahiye hota hai glass of wter n medicine in hand n anjali didi in faint mode'.

And she is permanently about to pass out...is she anemic (all that pale make-uo)...hypotensive...what?
And how far along is she? she is not in her first trimester where all these symptoms are more common...if she is still so fragile shouldn't she be having proper medical attention? instead of random dawai at random times which she will take only agar uska man ho to...and man nahi to nahi?
In a normal pregnancy at this stage of pregnancy is where she should blooming not fainting...kuch bhi
Exactly -- if she is so weak at this late stage -- there is something wrong ! Unless she has high BP and those are her meds...they take a lot of cinematic /creative license on this show with the medical stuff -- Arnav's diabetes treatment  is one more such misinformation.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1nisoapsuds

Go to top