Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 57)

surbhi_d3 IF-Dazzler
surbhi_d3
surbhi_d3

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Yest's episode was a treat! I love IPKKND :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by docgirl

Sharthwa Ve: Hum Aapke Hain Kaun (HAHK!) with a special title dedication to the bold red font! LOL

ASR: "Tum mujhe apna husband manogi"
Khushi: "Nahin Manengey"! 

ASR: Deal? 
Khushi: Sauda... Taiyh raha! 

So she's all alone by the pool in a rain storm , it's dark and scary and a shadow passes across. What happens next? 

The sharth has through money shot Tuesday to play out. Your options:

Team Pati: It is ASR and she'll fly into his arms and acknowledge him as her pati

Team Patni: ASR, NK or even Lakshmi barge in... Patni wins this round. No flying into his arms just yet.

Jumanas: 
ONLY IF YOU WANT TO PAY - NO COERCION!!!!!!
DO IT FOR YOU, DON'T DO IT FOR ME Tongue

Team Pati: If you lose, justify any one paagal action or quality of Khushi's that seems near indefensible to you. 

Team Patni: If you lose, justify any one paagal action or quality of ASR's/ Arnav's  that seems near indefensible to you. 

The Players: 
Team Pati: Vee, Ratna, Ippy, Sci-Payal, Maggie, Mandy, Veeps, Israt, Hriju, Radss, Astra,Shwetz, Ash

Team Patni: Docgirl, veeps, Howcome, savvy, Joey, Mona Darrling, Bobop, Payal, Biraj

Lagi Sharth? 

I always try to route for the underdog & this time I wanted to coz I love this new ASR, stretch this track further. But romance is short lived in tele world and they have to get to the meat of the story soon which is Shyam. So it is Team Pati.

She will run into his arms, realizes soon after...We will have a outburst of a sore loserWink She will argue it is ramanchi, the promo will happen. Contract marriage thing her only lame defense, 6 mahine ke baad na hum aapke patni..." But now he knows the reason for her lost smile...

A romantic symbolic wedding at teej followed by Shyam to burst their bubble...

My losing streak continues coz it is really Gul's Googly but Gul's Googly is for the wimps, just saying... ROFL
Who is the sore loser now? ME...LOL

Veeps - on both times? yeh tho ramanchi hai...LOL

What do you mean both times??? I am team patni... No Gul googly for me, in fact I asked Doc to remove it from the options... Patni needs to back off and make ASR work (and if it means we get to see more scenes like yesterdays' that is just a side effect Wink)

Veeps - I meant teams...Your name appears on both teams...Doc made an errorWink

Edited by --Sari-- - 20 July 2012 at 7:38am
joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Pranaam! Reporting from 1st day back in college (how MUCH I lau you guys!). All the cute boys (all two of them) have become fat over the summer. All the cute girls (too many of them) are looking as fabulous as ever. Well of course.

Anyway aapke posts baad mein padoongi, when we are done ragging juniors. Yeah, very mature type hoon. Whattodo?!

Kal ka episode badhiya tha. But please tell Gauti Bhaiya, thoda bruising walla love kam karein toh behtar hoga. Baaki sab theekh thaakh. Older sisters continue to suck though. Khair koyi nahin, sab mere jaise thodi ho sakte hain.

No more than we lau you... 

college abhi se shuru? On a Thursday/Friday? 

Yes peeleejh --- no arm grabbing, twisting, bruising or inflicting pain ---  it is most disturbing. I thought we were done with that after ILU and telepathy,  par afsos!

hmmm.. since yesterdays fog has receded and I have had my coffee this morning, I am ready to jump into this convo...
His insistence in the hut scene bothered me more than yesterday's. He was all Arnav there, so it did not make sense. Yesterday, he was all ASR, sundari's shaitaan. So it made more sense.
Other than that, M & B hero, ASR's USP and my foggy brain yesterday tells its own story...
Yes, Yes, I am a dhabba in the name of feminism and my own worst enemy...

Well.. if you want to talk about all the physical abuse veiled under the name of passion, than what he did to her in the beginning of the show is far worse. I am not justifying his behavior, just saying that yesterday wasn't that bad as compared to what has happened in the past. She wasn't even his at that time, she was his employee and pretty much nobody. I found yesterday to be a bit better because he was openly concerned afterwards. While in the past, he never showed the concern. Just my thought..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

howcomesoapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by soapsuds

Just thinking of all the RK songs that they have been playing all over the TV news channels for the last couple of days and was reminded of this one from Aradhana for what khushi is doing at the moment LOL

Nice song soapsuds... so kab hoga pyaar -- somvaar?

Depends on what u define as pyaar, na?Wink  hamari aisi taqdeer kahan?LOL but teaser to hogaTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

How's that SKD working out so far?

Jambaji,
this picture tells a different story regarding your own SKDWink

and to those who asked for a direct link  eh lo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL1DCSpC6lo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--DiyaS

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Aaj kya hoga??? Hit ya flop??? Tongue

howcomeipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Hit Vee. 
pura hit.

but no hope shopes.
of course notWink

Mepharm-Vee05-

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Hit Vee. 
pura hit.

but no hope shopes.
of course notWink

Tee...where in India are you from?? I have always wonderedBig smile...are you from bOMBAY?

Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Go to top