Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 56)

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Hello! Ippy, how are you holding up I didn't wake up for Sehri and the day has just started. Lord help me!
Why is the forum so quiet? No SBB/S, no mishti, no chariot? uneasy feeling...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-soapsudsipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Afternoon all

Kya chal raha hai?
So how much did the two J's gloat last night for scaring me to bed??

G'morrning Ippy!!! 
Nahin, we were all sad you left. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Hello! Ippy, how are you holding up I didn't wake up for Sehri and the day has just started. Lord help me!
Why is the forum so quiet? No SBB/S, no mishti, no chariot? uneasy feeling...Confused

This is a good thing Joeyji.  Everything is so calm now.  Let's revisit in a couple of hours. Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yankaipkbs

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Originally posted by docgirl

A couple of things that interfered with my enjoyment of the passionate intensity overdrive:

1. Passion is... bruising and battering your sweetheart. Ouch  This has been my pet peeve with the show from the very beginning. The grabbing of the arms, the twisting of the wrist, causing bruising  and pain ...  ermmm, how the heck does this constitute romance? Ermm

I hate all versions of this he-likes-to-play-it-rough kinda love...  including bopping her on the head with a danda to protect her. Dead I don't know if the manifestation of physicality in a consensual, passionate coupling is being confused with this demonstration of the man overpowering the woman with his strength against her will causing her pain. Confused

"Lekin aapse choth khaaney ki aadat hai humein" . What an awful, pathetic admission that was. "Lekin hum abhi bhi aapko apna pati nahin maantey." Unfortunate set of coupled dialogs. "You routinely hurt me physically... but that doesn't make you my husband!" I'm pretty sure it wasn't intended to come off that way, but that veered, unwittingly I'm sure, dangerously close to Satyameva Jayate and Aamir Khan territory. In my best ASR voice I say --- ENOUGH! No more of the rough, knock her around and bruise her version of love and passion --- peeleejh. 

2. "Main kya kar sakta hoon, tum acchi tarah jaanti ho" and the the FB with the pearls scattering -- subtext much? That bordered on sexual intimidation. I get that the point is to show a possessive, passionate love, but there is a fine line between that and coercion. To my mind, it was in danger of tipping over a couple of times.

The key is to have a Khushi who is torn between her hurt emotions and her hormones running wild. Having her cringe, screw her  face up as if anticipating torture and pain that she has no choice but to endure seemed absolutely the wrong creative choice. This was also part of the problem with that dori scene on the haystack in the hutwa. 

In general, the better creative choice would've been a taunting, flirting, challenging ASR and a passion struck, flustered but determined to resist Khushi. If she'd retreated and he'd taunted her with a "Darr gayi kya, maidan chood ke bhaag rahi ho?", we'd have had a Khushi rushing back, standing nose to nose with ASR because nothing works better with Khushi than a challenge. Then the flipping of the hair and the hold across the nape, would've worked better. A smirking "Kyon itna darr rahi ho? Mujhse ya apne aap se and the almost kiss would have been sexual challenge, not intimidation. 

At the end of the day, the scene really came alive, not because of the near intimidation or the grabbing and bruising, but because of the come hither manaa loonga challenge and because of the decisive jerk back when HP interrupted them. The cool unembarrassed pati declaring by his actions that a clinch with his patni is the most natural thing the world --- uber sexy! Blushing

Team Pati: It is ASR and she'll fly into his arms and acknowledge him as her pati

Team Patni: ASR, NK or even Lakshmi barge in... Patni wins this round. No flying into his arms just yet.

Lagi Sharth? 

Doc, beautifully said! Agree with every word you said.

For the sharth - I am on Team Patni 

Edited by chip - 20 July 2012 at 6:29am
N112 IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chiphowcome-monalisa-soapsudsDiyaS

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Joey,
We found out we start tomorrow. So an extra day today..
Chariots outside but with no hints only discussions. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsMepharmDiyaS

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

howcome-monalisa-soapsudsipkbs

Go to top