Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 54)

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by Moksha51

Hola SGs! Just dropping in for a quick hello hi.
I have some kostins today.. they may have been already discussed, but I would apreciate if someon could pileej clarify

kostins:

why does khoosie keep washing and/or folding clothes that were just ironed? why doesn't she ever wash and fold Arnie's clothes?

why do the chaay and coffee look like water?

why does anji keep fainting, and if she keeps fainting why are they satsang-ing and mandir-ing?

did they just make my awesome payal jiji sit in the trunk?

Can khoosie do aything else other than fold clothes? Like maybe read or watch tv or dust her room..pray.. kuch bhi aur chalega

Using logic boatwa is not an option on the hangout. Tongue  

btw... strong protest to Anjali fainting ALL the time. She looks like she is a delicate condition --- she's actually fainted only twice. I point you to Khushi's track record on this --- and she wasn't even pregnant!!! LOL

Sheila Khushi faints due to hyperventilation..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howcome

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Loved all your takes on the episode SGs.. 

Ippy.. the VM was just amazing. Perfect songs and apt scenes.. that was a great one..

Hoping for a sizzling episode today Day Dreaming

Off for the weekend.. will catch up with you all later..
Ciao

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--soapsudspremparbatipkbs

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Post of the day:

heaven forbid!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

howcomesugar_babe

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Sheila, there was consideration to stage an intervention for Taybs and her "very strong liking" towards the show and for the sake of her future mother-in law... shall we start considering one for you and all these sharts?! Tongue

I love a chase and so, I am on Team Patni Wink

Edited by sugar_babe - 20 July 2012 at 3:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Astrasoapsuds-Vee05-ipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Omg Taybs, I'm in love, in love with your VM!!
What's your Youtube channel, must bookmark it!!

ipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Just thinking of all the RK songs that they have been playing all over the TV news channels for the last couple of days and was reminded of this one from Aradhana for what khushi is doing at the moment LOL

Edited by soapsuds - 20 July 2012 at 4:58am

Newbiesoapfan

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by DiyaS

Bookmarking this post .. crazy day today! Confused Heck, 52 pages and sharting already???!!! How will I catch up?!

Which page is the shart ?

Diya - Hug join the crazy day club! Came in about 5 pages before you when most people were saying their hangout goodbyes and couldn't even hang out then. Missed out on all the discussions.Confused

Sharth on page 22- which side are you on? Wink

Astra, thanks Tongue
Payal, et tu? Hug I've missed all the discussions today Confused

@Sari, fabulous post .. you outdid yourself today! Can't even begin to pick all the lines I loved ... I'd end up picking the entire post! Especially the first part ... he was doing all this to prevent her from slipping to a point of no return ... he was responsible for her lost smile, and he would do anything to get it back.

@Ippy ... great VM ... perfect mix of two classic songs and our two classic crazy lovers ClapClapClap loved it!!!

@Ratna, so true, how has Saint Arnav kept his hands off his beautiful biwi for so long?! About time he emerged from the closet and reassured us!!! LOL Also was good to see the old passion back, the one that made us feel these two can't keep their hands off each other ... it was long overdue! And I absolutely adored the Nani scene ... two school kids with Nani ... 'he did it ... no she did it' LOL

I loved the staircase scene the best ... the blatant sensuality and challenge in that one was delicious!!! As Sari said ... a win win situation for Khushi!!!
And the last little snippet of marital spat ... I'm going, ... Go, I don't care!
LOL

@doc, am with you on the first scene ... there was a bit too much shoving and force in that one, so I was glad Khushi resisted the kiss with all her might, even while she was on the verge of giving in ... that's the way I read her expression and her firmly closed lips ... her own dichotomy of feelings, giving in yet holding out till the end ... she was NOT ready to be forced ...

Bro-sis ... am actually disappointed ... I was fully prepared for Anjali to go slightly more grey ... it makes more sense to me if she resents both Khushi for being the cause of her plight, and Arnav for believing Khushi over Shyam, and hence resenting any attention she gets  ... but hey, an actress who isn't professional enough to wear a baby bump, is also too scared to take on some criticism for going slightly grey ... figures!!!

Shartwa ve ... Am with the Patni ... only because I don't want the chase to end so soon ... Vaise, hamari kaun sunta hai LOL 

Now to catch up with some more pages Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chipsavvy05--Sari--soapsudsipkbsNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astra

Post of the day:

heaven forbid!
read that too...too much!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: