Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 53)

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
hiya hangout Hug
this bet is too awesome to forgo ! can i sharth too ?? pretty pls !

team PATNI it is ! though what i wouldnt give for Pati to win .. sigh ..

awesome takes by everyone as always .. makes the epi more enjoyable once i catch up with all ur takes .. 

rachna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
hey nice post :)
lovely..
love arhi :)
asr is sooo cute in his flirty mood :D 

--Sari--

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapagree with u dear...
awesome episodeStar

ASR was in his full flirty mood yesterdayEmbarrassed
...omg..he is gonna make khushi admit him as her hubby...Wink
when he said tat "beevi ho tum mere...& if i want i can do more" ufff...Blushing
the nok-joke b4 he was going was awesome...the way he said 2 her come with him & u can see taj mahal, agra &all...omgShocked...is tat the same angry young man ASR???Smile
i am dead...

{guys..pls dont bash HP the secret agent of poojaliLOL...he is far better than poojali...
and say a big thnx 2 him 4 taking chutti in today's night & leaving khushi alone in her paagalpan Arnav's hand}Embarrassed

completely in arhi land now...Day Dreaming
cant wait 2 see khushi is gonna go near 2 him & hug him as he challenged 2day...Tongue
after tat she has 2 promise her word tat she'll consider him as her husband...Wink
then after tatt????? after tat wat guys.Embarrassed...wat'll happen wen she admit him..? she has 2 obey & follow his words..then wat guys...????.Wink..omg my gutter mind is full charged now...LOLEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--premparbat

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Bookmarking this post .. crazy day today! Confused Heck, 52 pages and sharting already???!!! How will I catch up?!

Which page is the shart ?

Hey Diya,
Sharth on page 22...follows ASR challenge

Sahana2DiyaS

pairocks Groupbie
pairocks
pairocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
beautifull...loved it..

--Sari--

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Bookmarking this post .. crazy day today! Confused Heck, 52 pages and sharting already???!!! How will I catch up?!

Which page is the shart ?

Diya - Hug join the crazy day club! Came in about 5 pages before you when most people were saying their hangout goodbyes and couldn't even hang out then. Missed out on all the discussions.Confused

Sharth on page 22- which side are you on? Wink

Sahana2DiyaS

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

A droolfest of an episode. The hit point for this epi was it was totally unexpected after the thanda fest we got yesterday. When you murder your expectations, get off your SKD cloud, read no spoilers, get no SBS, you get an episode that bops you on the head with its awesomeness.Big smile

Epi starts with Khushi being mahaan and explaining to Akash that everything is her fault not Payals. The great thing which came out this was we got a family confrontation with Mami and Nani, where Nani declares that she believes Payal and Khushi and is with them and basically tells mami to get her act sorted out. 
Khushi is having tea and sees Anjali and runs to her room for cover and finds one husband in the closet.
Said husband, asks her if she remembers when he found her in the closet. Khushi denies remembering and so begins phase 2, throw the coffee on her face. And up goes her temper and she turns to leave only to be pulled back by ASR. who begins to scream at her, but remembers just in time the new chaap on his brain from cupid,"lambi saas andar, aur lambi saas bahar phenko"
and he asks her nicely to stay.
So when he pulls her back and moves her hair to open the nonexistant dori to recreate the pearl dori scene, she pulls back and flings tea on his face.
And more pulling, and he says he can do anything to her because he's her husband, she says she doesn't think so and he moves in for a kiss only to be interrupted by a new member in the interrupting club. HP. (you are new on my hit list)Evil Smile
What was interesting here was he still doesn't let her go while HP is there, showing he is ASR and doesn't give a damn.
They go to meet Nani, who clearly knows they've been up to their Tom and Jerry games again. 
And we have a staircase confrontation. where they make a shart (Doc will be happyWink) where he will make her come running into his arms. And she of course accepts and declares, should that happen, she will accept him as her husband.

NK - iss War ko kya naam doon?  do i need to say more. CV making digs at us.Ermm

We had an Anjali scene, where she is clearly getting back to normal since the hairbrush hands were back in action and brushing through ASR's stubble.
He has a meeting, but refuses to go, Di says go, he says ok. (another MU in the making, ASR will not be at that meeting- lagi sharth?Wink)

We are all transported into SKD, minus a few peopleLOL, lets see what tomorrow brings, no hopes...Big smile

The tribute VM as requested by All.

Tee - Just catching up on all the posts. This vm will be bookmarked as one of my favorites. Both songs are classics by themselves and Arhi adds another dimension to them. 
Wow!! Great job...

Sahana

nancynairipkbs

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Sharthwa Ve: Hum Aapke Hain Kaun (HAHK!) with a special title dedication to the bold red font! LOL

ASR: "Tum mujhe apna husband manogi"
Khushi: "Nahin Manengey"! 

ASR: Deal? 
Khushi: Sauda... Taiyh raha! 

So she's all alone by the pool in a rain storm , it's dark and scary and a shadow passes across. What happens next? 

The sharth has through money shot Tuesday to play out. Your options:

Team Pati: It is ASR and she'll fly into his arms and acknowledge him as her pati

Team Patni: ASR, NK or even Lakshmi barge in... Patni wins this round. No flying into his arms just yet.

Jumanas: 
ONLY IF YOU WANT TO PAY - NO COERCION!!!!!!
DO IT FOR YOU, DON'T DO IT FOR ME Tongue

Team Pati: If you lose, justify any one paagal action or quality of Khushi's that seems near indefensible to you. 

Team Patni: If you lose, justify any one paagal action or quality of ASR's/ Arnav's  that seems near indefensible to you. 

The Players: 
Team Pati: Vee, Ratna, Ippy, Sci-Payal, Maggie, Mandy, Veeps, Israt, Hriju, Radss, Astra,Shwetz, Ash

Team Patni: Docgirl, veeps, Howcome, savvy, Joey, Mona Darrling, Bobop, Payal, Biraj

Lagi Sharth? 

[/QUOTE]
Doc - Whatta post!! 
I'm on Team Patni today.

Sahana

Go to top