Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 51)

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Joined: 14 March 2008
Posts: 6064

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

@astra: North Campuswa only. The thing is Eng Lit is not popular with boys. So we have 8 boys in all. Usme two cute boys is pretty spectacular and greater than the National Average of Hotness Incidence Per Capita


Tried reading about the sharth, but couldn't. Shaam ko check karoongi. Smartphones are not so smart at all and it is impossible to reply to people. Why can't we have an IF app for iPhone/android? Must check with nerd friends if they will build one. Milte hain.


ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsshowstruck

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Joined: 31 May 2009
Posts: 7673

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Sheila just want to clarify that the sharth is about khushi losing the sharth, right? Not about whether it is ASR who shows up?
 
Just checking to see I've got it rightTongue...cos I expect it is ASR...but khushi is not losing that one just yet...
 
Yet to read ut post or any other...sigh...just read the sharth details...in a hurry...


Edited by soapsuds - 19 July 2012 at 10:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-monalisa-showstruck

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 13116

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by Astra

Is Doc around? I'll like to put in my bid for Team Pati. And I think it will come sooner than expected.

Astra Hug. Got your sharth... I admire your optimism, gotto see when IPK will finally beat it out of you. LOL

Doc sharth kya hai?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlshowstruck

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Joined: 11 November 2011
Posts: 7495

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Sheila just want to clarify that the sharth is about khushi losing the sharth, right? Not about whether it is ASR who shows up?

Just checking to see I've got it rightTongue...cos I expect it is ASR...but khushi is not losing that one just yet...


Yet to read ut post or any other...sigh...just read the sharth details...in a hurry...


Team pati... Khushi loses the bet
Team patni... ASR loses the bet
Or gul's googly...

Who shows up does not count if by Tuesday K runs into A's arm... Then team pati wins

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlsoapsuds

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Joined: 31 May 2009
Posts: 7673

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by Astra

Is Doc around? I'll like to put in my bid for Team Pati. And I think it will come sooner than expected.

Astra Hug. Got your sharth... I admire your optimism, gotto see when IPK will finally beat it out of you. LOL

Doc sharth kya hai?
 
Refer page 22 - Sheila's post
Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 13116

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by Astra

Is Doc around? I'll like to put in my bid for Team Pati. And I think it will come sooner than expected.

Astra Hug. Got your sharth... I admire your optimism, gotto see when IPK will finally beat it out of you. LOL

Doc sharth kya hai?
Is ASR going to be third time lucky on sharth -- then Team Pati it is ! Please give link to jurmaana!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlshowstruck

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Joined: 27 January 2012
Posts: 3709

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Sheila just want to clarify that the sharth is about khushi losing the sharth, right? Not about whether it is ASR who shows up?
 
Just checking to see I've got it rightTongue...cos I expect it is ASR...but khushi is not losing that one just yet...
 
Yet to read ut post or any other...sigh...just read the sharth details...in a hurry...

Biraj... yes the sharth is about who wins - pati or patni... not about whose shadow it is. 

@Shwetz: Hug . Got your sharth.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsshowstrucksbk2

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 1783

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

@astra: North Campuswa only. The thing is Eng Lit is not popular with boys. So we have 8 boys in all. Usme two cute boys is pretty spectacular and greater than the National Average of Hotness Incidence Per Capita


Tried reading about the sharth, but couldn't. Shaam ko check karoongi. Smartphones are not so smart at all and it is impossible to reply to people. Why can't we have an IF app for iPhone/android? Must check with nerd friends if they will build one. Milte hain.

oooh North Campus ke hot boys *goes off to sapno ki duniya, but snap* But who stopped you from looking around? WHat is this absurd loyalty to Eng Lit? Haye...to be young (comparatively), free and even more willing to have a roving eye. Sigh
 
BTW...if I remember the Hot Guys from my era (which was not so long ago, OK) they were damn good to look at, but prime time disaster the moment they opened their trap. And Ragiji you deserve somebody who gets you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckNewbiesoapfan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
love hate ; hate love

Author: preethi12345   Replies: 3   Views: 4222

preethi12345 3 4222 20 April 2012 at 2:48am by catalyst
Sushpective:Arhi inject spice into Payash Story!!

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 37   Views: 6288

-Sush- 37 6288 30 November 2011 at 11:14pm by sbk2
Love V/S Hatred- Round 1 Begin.Love Team Give Task

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 52   Views: 18210

Khilonaa 52 18210 13 November 2011 at 2:50am by rvdhaliwal
LOVE Love Confusion ?

Author: FlamingsOfLove   Replies: 1   Views: 2393

FlamingsOfLove 1 2393 30 October 2011 at 2:49am by Juicee_Sushie
Love love love it

Author: dnyd   Replies: 6   Views: 4275

dnyd 6 4275 25 July 2011 at 5:51pm by AquaBluez17

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index