Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 51)

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by Astra

Is Doc around? I'll like to put in my bid for Team Pati. And I think it will come sooner than expected.

Astra Hug. Got your sharth... I admire your optimism, gotto see when IPK will finally beat it out of you. LOL

Nah. I'm the eternal optimist. Khushiji personified (hahaha). But I do think something big is gonna happen. Either they show the big C or they are going to separate. Coz ASR in this mood is not going to give up till they seal the deal. So either something really good is coming or the sh*t is about to hit the fan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruck

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

@astra: North Campuswa only. The thing is Eng Lit is not popular with boys. So we have 8 boys in all. Usme two cute boys is pretty spectacular and greater than the National Average of Hotness Incidence Per Capita

Tried reading about the sharth, but couldn't. Shaam ko check karoongi. Smartphones are not so smart at all and it is impossible to reply to people. Why can't we have an IF app for iPhone/android? Must check with nerd friends if they will build one. Milte hain.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AstradocgirlMepharmshowstruck-monalisa-soapsudssbk2Newbiesoapfan

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Sheila Hug

Lovely post! And I too agree with the manhandling and the welts appearing on her arms bit...I wish they would stop showing it...it is not acceptable...at least to me.
In the past they have shown him regretting and apologizing for inflicting those on her...I don't think there was any need to show that scene today...

Please put me down for Team Pati...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-monalisa-showstruck

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

@astra: North Campuswa only. The thing is Eng Lit is not popular with boys. So we have 8 boys in all. Usme two cute boys is pretty spectacular and greater than the National Average of Hotness Incidence Per Capita

Tried reading about the sharth, but couldn't. Shaam ko check karoongi. Smartphones are not so smart at all and it is impossible to reply to people. Why can't we have an IF app for iPhone/android? Must check with nerd friends if they will build one. Milte hain.

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsshowstruck

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Sheila just want to clarify that the sharth is about khushi losing the sharth, right? Not about whether it is ASR who shows up?

Just checking to see I've got it rightTongue...cos I expect it is ASR...but khushi is not losing that one just yet...

Yet to read ut post or any other...sigh...just read the sharth details...in a hurry...

Edited by soapsuds - 19 July 2012 at 10:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-monalisa-showstruck

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Is Doc around? I'll like to put in my bid for Team Pati. And I think it will come sooner than expected.

Astra Hug. Got your sharth... I admire your optimism, gotto see when IPK will finally beat it out of you. LOL

Doc sharth kya hai?

docgirlshowstruck

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Sheila just want to clarify that the sharth is about khushi losing the sharth, right? Not about whether it is ASR who shows up?

Just checking to see I've got it rightTongue...cos I expect it is ASR...but khushi is not losing that one just yet...

Yet to read ut post or any other...sigh...just read the sharth details...in a hurry...

Team pati... Khushi loses the bet
Team patni... ASR loses the bet
Or gul's googly...

Who shows up does not count if by Tuesday K runs into A's arm... Then team pati wins

docgirlsoapsuds

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Doc sharth kya hai?

Refer page 22 - Sheila's post

Go to top