Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 5)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Scintillating payal, you silent liker...
Kaha thi aap??
so many days!Big smile

Taybs! Aaj toh aana hi tha. Embarrassed Holy Shiznits!!! What was that!! Dead I absolutely cannot get enough of the episode. Only seen it 3 times as yet. That can not near be enough. Tongue

Between, my laptop's hard drive had crashed and so I was reading the posts on my phone. But all's good now. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstrucksigridipkbssbk2

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Kostin: Is wishing for a haircut for ODB is like wishing for rain in the drought? If rain happens, will the haircut happen?

Apparently! LOL

Edited by Scintillating - 19 July 2012 at 6:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-sigridsbk2ipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
@Sari:  have only read your post thus far, but had to stop and say that it was simply beautiful. You write so eloquently, the words just flow beautifully together and the thoughts are conveyed so naturally and lovingly.  Loved the challenge being a "win-win" situation for Kushi...very cute observation LOL
Do you write professionally?  If not, you should.  Thanks for sharing!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating--Sari--sigridsoapsuds.Mandy.sbk2ipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Res

Whoa !!!  Look  who came out of the closet ?  Arnav Singh Raizada -  with his swagger, his attitude , his sexy smirk and a whole lot of things that went  for a movie shoot  or were kidnapped.   Holy smokes !!!  A very welcome  unexpected turn of events. Clap

During their entire marraige these two have shared so many intimate moments and I have often wondered  how Saint Arnav has been able to keep his hands off his beautiful wife ?  Ofcourse it is becasue it was not written in the script  and kept in dream sequences to appease us , the carzy audience else why would such a hot jodi never attempt to repeat Diwali !!!.  I am glad that the cvs have decided to explore the physical side of their attraction though not very hopeful that the Big C will happen as  Shantivan does not have locks and the hosuehold members live in the land of the free.

Beautiful sequences today.

Scene 1 :  Arnie pops out the closet in a playful mood.  but dear wife is not in the mood to give him the satisfaction of seeing her smile  Oh so you dont remember the closet day ,  maybe you  remember  - SPLASH - this cup of tea or maybe  - RIP - the dori of your top.  Khushi in turn , never known to back off  , dares him - Aap batameeze kar rahe hai !!!  The legally wedded wife is forgetting that her "husband"  has never been on his best behaviour with you so why do you think he would now.   Saved by the Knock , Khushi gets to run out  but not very far and not for very long .     Was a very good segment but not as the one to follow .

Scene 2 -  ( My favourite )  Both standing as school kids in front of nani  explaining their dishevelled look.  Okay so one fell into the coffee and the other into the tea , lets get ready for the mandir.   Arnie notices the marks on her arm and turns to say "I hurt you ??"   Biwi  who is so rattled with the events in the bedroom reiterates   "You always do that . I still do not think you to be my husband "  .  When was the last time they threw a challenge at the other ?  "lagi Shart that you will come running into my arms KKGSR "  " In your dreams...that will be the day I will call you my husband..."

Loved Loved this section.  Arnie's blatant onslaught on his wife knowing that she is not immune to him and Khushi assuring herself that it does not matter LOL  was priceless.

Scene 3 :  Leaving for Agra . Khushi folding her two suits for the nth time , trying to be nonchalant to her husbands presence being invited for a trip to see the Taj.  If ever these two trully looked like a couple it was in this scene. And what a sizzling couple they are.  They make you fall in love with them all over again.

A very well done episode. Do not care or wish to comment on the remaing part.  It was good to see Anji not crying.  Payal needs to stand up to her husband and confront him but again who cares.

I am trying to keep my expectaions low for tomorrow  par kya karein - Dil hai ke manta nahin !!!

Ratna...@bold ROFL...it was really funny when she said thoda ekant..that's all I wanted...I was like really?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillatingsigridpremparbatipkbssbk2

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

I am a little late today...so no point writing...even if I dont write we know I LOVED it...

Sari..Clap...excellent writing as usual...

how happy it feels when an episode like this airs...But, to I need to say Lady J...I am not in SKD...neither do I have high expectation for tomorrow...Big smile
Israt! Hug Hope you had a good vacay. Big smile 

@ bold - How come? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridsbk2ipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Scintillating

Originally posted by ipkbs

Scintillating payal, you silent liker...
Kaha thi aap??
so many days!Big smile

Taybs! Aaj toh aana hi tha. Embarrassed Holy Shiznits!!! What was that!! Dead I absolutely cannot get enough of the episode. Only seen it 3 times as yet. That can not near be enough. Tongue

Between, my laptop's hard drive had crashed and so I was reading the posts on my phone. But all's good now. Smile

missed you...I watched 4 and half times...4 times it all..half only Arhi...Big smile

-Maggie-Scintillatingsigridipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

I am a little late today...so no point writing...even if I dont write we know I LOVED it...

how happy it feels when an episode like this airs...But, to I need to say Lady J...I am not in SKD...neither do I have high expectation for tomorrow...Big smile

Because she is my soul-sister and deathly scared of Lady J LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillatingshowstrucksoapsudssigridipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

That will get hopes up...and then Lady J visited the previous thread and threaten everyone...it's better this way...

Vacation was good...got a little tired at the end...

-Maggie-Scintillatingsigridipkbs

Go to top