Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 49)

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Doc I will shart tomorrow pileej. Can't take anymore browsing on the phone!

Good night gals!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-monalisa-

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by docgirl

that kiss pose looked odd... like she was readying for torture --- not sure what the director was going for with that. 

got your sharth... 

There is a sharth?! Stalking your posts now doc..
There is a sharth?Shocked

A-K and Sheila...both sharthing?LOL

Page 22 ladeej - new sharth. 

Biraj Hug . But of course... if ArHi sharth, can we be far behind? 

me rooting for team Patni sheila...he is not going to win this one so quickly...abhi se pati maan liya itni jaldi to aage kya hoga?Wink...we ain't getting the big -C just yet...

the pati option is just wishful thing...SKD wala...asli duniya mein team patni...always...Wink

I do think thats ASR though...but khushi ain't losing that sharth just as yet...

Edited by soapsuds - 19 July 2012 at 10:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipdocgirlshowstruckPr1yanka

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Yeah I have known the no hope part for a while.. Aapko koi davai pata ho to pileej free treatment kar dijiye

Moxie only desi nuskas and buaji's kaadha have any hope of helping! Aap buaji aur naniji se sampark karein! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruck

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Pranaam! Reporting from 1st day back in college (how MUCH I lau you guys!). All the cute boys (all two of them) have become fat over the summer. All the cute girls (too many of them) are looking as fabulous as ever. Well of course.

Anyway aapke posts baad mein padoongi, when we are done ragging juniors. Yeah, very mature type hoon. Whattodo?!

Kal ka episode badhiya tha. But please tell Gauti Bhaiya, thoda bruising walla love kam karein toh behtar hoga. Baaki sab theekh thaakh. Older sisters continue to suck though. Khair koyi nahin, sab mere jaise thodi ho sakte hain.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-chipMoksha51N112docgirl-monalisa-soapsuds--Sari--showstruckMepharm.Mandy.Pr1yankasbk2

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Originally posted by mdutta0609

Rabba ve ladies.
Sari - thanks for putting up my post !! The episode got me all excited , so did not want to miss a chance to post in the hangout. 

47 pages already ? Looks like there's a sharth on the table? Which page should I go to read up the details? 

Sahana

Sahana page 22 for the sharth. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by Astra

I read the wink wink post (Maaf kijye...self control ka problem hai)! Uff that woman(?)...pata nahi aise kyon likhti hai!!! So exhausting she is. But are we getting a cliffhanger today?? *low expectation: chants to oneself*

Fir bhi, some speculation to banta hai. So, the shadow is ASR...Khushi comes running...she is now unki bahon mein and hence, ASR has the permission to move in (ehhh..wink, wink) and unleash the passion (M&B language. BTW, if it was an M&B they sure would have done it by now). I can't help thinking that the chemistry these two unleash is partly because of their unrequited passion. There is somehow so much sexual tension between the two. Once the big C happens, will that go missing??

astra'but that is the point'the big C aint happening in this serial'at least not so soon'no ways'imo

The wink wink lady seemed to imply just that. Some interruption, whether HP/Anjali/Aman/random person or it could be just the time-up card. We are supposed to wait on an edge till Monday. Par kabhi kabhi it seems Big C is very possible. ASR ki present halat mein, no man is going to back down. Even if they somehow stop this time, he's gonna come back again n again for sure. Which leads me to think that something really unpleasant is about to go down. If they are not going to do the deed till the remarriage, they will have to separate soon. Warna a determined, passionate ASR and celibacy is totally incompatible.

Is Doc around? I'll like to put in my bid for Team Pati. And I think it will come sooner than expected.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlsoapsudsPr1yanka

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Pranaam! Reporting from 1st day back in college (how MUCH I lau you guys!). All the cute boys (all two of them) have become fat over the summer. All the cute girls (too many of them) are looking as fabulous as ever. Well of course.

Anyway aapke posts baad mein padoongi, when we are done ragging juniors. Yeah, very mature type hoon. Whattodo?!

Kal ka episode badhiya tha. But please tell Gauti Bhaiya, thoda bruising walla love kam karein toh behtar hoga. Baaki sab theekh thaakh. Older sisters continue to suck though. Khair koyi nahin, sab mere jaise thodi ho sakte hain.

No more than we lau you... 

college abhi se shuru? On a Thursday/Friday? 

Yes peeleejh --- no arm grabbing, twisting, bruising or inflicting pain ---  it is most disturbing. I thought we were done with that after ILU and telepathy,  par afsos! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N112soapsuds

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Only two cute guys??? Ye kaise ho sakta hai. Ghor anyay. Is it North Campus? To aas paas dekho...Fir to bohut eye tonic hoga, for sure. BTW you become a senior only so that you can rag your juniors. Warna point kya hai?

Go to top