Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 48)

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

HugThank you for that doc! I totally needed that crash landing to terra firma

See this is where keeping low expectations actually helps. Did you all seriously expect she would yank that saasu ma out of the rear seat and start by giving her one resounding slap for her super-irritating habit of never letting bahu get in a complete sentence? Reel Payals don't do that Wink

Thanks to DM for the awesome online real ones! Big smile . Payal, new sharth - page 22. what's your posish? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsshowstruck

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

I read the wink wink post (Maaf kijye...self control ka problem hai)! Uff that woman(?)...pata nahi aise kyon likhti hai!!! So exhausting she is. But are we getting a cliffhanger today?? *low expectation: chants to oneself*

Fir bhi, some speculation to banta hai. So, the shadow is ASR...Khushi comes running...she is now unki bahon mein and hence, ASR has the permission to move in (ehhh..wink, wink) and unleash the passion (M&B language. BTW, if it was an M&B they sure would have done it by now). I can't help thinking that the chemistry these two unleash is partly because of their unrequited passion. There is somehow so much sexual tension between the two. Once the big C happens, will that go missing??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruckPr1yanka

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Rabba ve ladies.
Sari - thanks for putting up my post !! The episode got me all excited , so did not want to miss a chance to post in the hangout. 

47 pages already ? Looks like there's a sharth on the table? Which page should I go to read up the details? 

Sahana

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl--Sari--showstruck

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astra

I read the wink wink post (Maaf kijye...self control ka problem hai)! Uff that woman(?)...pata nahi aise kyon likhti hai!!! So exhausting she is. But are we getting a cliffhanger today?? *low expectation: chants to oneself*

Fir bhi, some speculation to banta hai. So, the shadow is ASR...Khushi comes running...she is now unki bahon mein and hence, ASR has the permission to move in (ehhh..wink, wink) and unleash the passion (M&B language. BTW, if it was an M&B they sure would have done it by now). I can't help thinking that the chemistry these two unleash is partly because of their unrequited passion. There is somehow so much sexual tension between the two. Once the big C happens, will that go missing??

astra…but that is the point…the big C aint happening in this serial…at least not so soon…no ways…imo

Astrasoapsudsshowstruck

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Originally posted by docgirl

HugThank you for that doc! I totally needed that crash landing to terra firma

See this is where keeping low expectations actually helps. Did you all seriously expect she would yank that saasu ma out of the rear seat and start by giving her one resounding slap for her super-irritating habit of never letting bahu get in a complete sentence? Reel Payals don't do that Wink

Thanks to DM for the awesome online real ones! Big smile . Payal, new sharth - page 22. what's your posish? 

You know you are the bestest right? Heart

Fab post doc! On team patni although I do think that's ASR

Priyanka- thanks for the directions to sharth-ville Big smile

Edited by purplenpink - 19 July 2012 at 10:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruckPr1yanka

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Originally posted by Astra

Just jumping in'but that car sequence was odd. The Innova back door is only for the boot. How can Payalia get on to the seat then? Was Akash putting her in the BOOT? And Akash is such a wimp. Why can't he ever tell his mum to SHUT UP (politely of course).

And it may slightly apolitical, but may I say that I LAU the forceful lover man? BS is not really my type of hot guy'too bachha looking. But ASR is something else!!

abt the innove...I agree...but thats too muh logic for a daily soap...so I have just stopped thinking about these things...they put her in the boot and then showed her sitting on the third row seatLOL...unless he folded the seat back for payal to get in and then put it back up?LOL

Astrashowstruck

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

that kiss pose looked odd... like she was readying for torture --- not sure what the director was going for with that. 

got your sharth... 

There is a sharth?! Stalking your posts now doc..
There is a sharth?Shocked

A-K and Sheila...both sharthing?LOL

Page 22 ladeej - new sharth. 

Biraj Hug . But of course... if ArHi sharth, can we be far behind? 

Sahana2soapsudsshowstruck

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Moksha51

LOL.<font color="#990000"> Shaant gadaa dhari bheem, shaant!</font>

And anji has fainted more.. slap day, abortion day, heating milk, sedated by nani - doesn't count as fainting, I know. And today she was fine when she was talking to chotte!

God knows why khoosie faints at wil - other than to give Arnie the chance to carry her around (as if he needs more reason)

<font color="#000066">I just cannot liberate myself from this last shred of logic boatwa.. annoying really! Hampered my enjoyment of the awesome flirting and nok jhok scenes</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Moxie... and I just want to get the facts right LOL.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Faints were slap day and abortion day. all others she looked a bit woozy/light headed, didn't faint! Khushi actually passes out --- I'm not objecting since it leads to RVs, just saying that is why people are ok with Khushi fainting but the numbers on Anjalifaintingare wayexaggerated.Tongue</font>

<font color="#000066">THAT was what hampered your enjoyment... o hear, no hope for you at all. doing laundry and folding clothes is a Gupta sisters manifestation of OCD!<font color="#990000">LOL</font></font>

Yeah I have known the no hope part for a while.. Aapko koi davai pata ho to pileej free treatment kar dijiye

docgirlshowstruck

Go to top