Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 42)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Awesome takes SG's Clap...just finished reading pages 1 and 2...

@Tee: You outdid yourself today with the VM...standing ovation for youClapClap Specially loved the seamless segway into "rahe koi parde mein..." with a perfectly matching scene to boot!!! StarThumbs Up

Awww...to the song choices...RIP Rajesh Khanna.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlmeens80showstruck.Mandy.sbk2-Vee05-

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
ok..i just read one of the posts talking abt a new shart by doc…cant skim thru so many pages…can someone please let me know which page or just tell me what is the shart today…wanna  place my bet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlshowstruck

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by veeps

[QUOTE=meens80][QUOTE=Vistaa]

Achcha some more questions:
1) I see Anjali being the subject of hate for being kebab mein haddi, but who would find anything less than kosher with her touching Arnav's face while talking with him? Dead...makes me sick that people would even consider that...yuck... So the question being, am I wrong?

I'll just make this one post about this and then hopefully shut the eff up.  About this, I mean! 
I still insist this is all the doing of the cake-cutting scene which Anjali witnessed and her reaction along with the flashbacks that followed.   I'm sure they didn't think it through properly and the uproar that followed hinted at what the connotation was.  Let's think about this for a second. Anjali has always been a much-adored character throughout the span of the show. She has been loved for being so close to her brother, loved for being the first to know about Arnav-Khushi, first to accept Khushi post-wedding.  Everyone hated Shyam for what he was doing to her.  She's going through hell now.  If that one scene could cause almost unanimous antipathy to a character that has actually done nothing wrong -she didn't even interrupt the celebration -then there was something definitely wrong with that scene.  
That said, every episode after that has seen her getting resurrected slowly and they could finally be settling on the tale they actually want to tell.  I just hope they do not make her do something similar again or they can kiss the track goodbye. 

very very true manisha…totally agree….

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlmeens80showstruck

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

ok..i just read one of the posts talking abt a new shart by doc'cant skim thru so many pages'can someone please let me know which page or just tell me what is the shart today'wanna  place my bet

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80showstruckPr1yanka

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Hola SGs! Just dropping in for a quick hello hi.
I have some kostins today.. they may have been already discussed, but I would apreciate if someon could pileej clarify

kostins:

why does khoosie keep washing and/or folding clothes that were just ironed? why doesn't she ever wash and fold Arnie's clothes?

why do the chaay and coffee look like water?

why does anji keep fainting, and if she keeps fainting why are they satsang-ing and mandir-ing?

did they just make my awesome payal jiji sit in the trunk?

Can khoosie do aything else other than fold clothes? Like maybe read or watch tv or dust her room..pray.. kuch bhi aur chalega

Using logic boatwa is not an option on the hangout. Tongue  

btw... strong protest to Anjali fainting ALL the time. She looks like she is a delicate condition --- she's actually fainted only twice. I point you to Khushi's track record on this --- and she wasn't even pregnant!!! LOL

-monalisa-soapsudsshowstrucksavvy05.Mandy.Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by bobop

ok..i just read one of the posts talking abt a new shart by doc'cant skim thru so many pages'can someone please let me know which page or just tell me what is the shart today'wanna  place my bet

thx veeHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

How's that SKD working out so far?

Edited by -Jamba- - 19 July 2012 at 9:50pm

docgirl--Sari--soapsudsVistaashowstrucksavvy05

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

I'll just make this one post about this and then hopefully shut the eff up.  About this, I mean! 
I still insist this is all the doing of the cake-cutting scene which Anjali witnessed and her reaction along with the flashbacks that followed.   I'm sure they didn't think it through properly and the uproar that followed hinted at what the connotation was.  Let's think about this for a second. Anjali has always been a much-adored character throughout the span of the show. She has been loved for being so close to her brother, loved for being the first to know about Arnav-Khushi, first to accept Khushi post-wedding.  Everyone hated Shyam for what he was doing to her.  She's going through hell now.  If that one scene could cause almost unanimous antipathy to a character that has actually done nothing wrong -she didn't even interrupt the celebration -then there was something definitely wrong with that scene.  
That said, every episode after that has seen her getting resurrected slowly and they could finally be settling on the tale they actually want to tell.  I just hope they do not make her do something similar again or they can kiss the track goodbye. 

Perfectly said Manisha, I think that's the problem with the CVs what they envisioned and what was executed are two different things. Based on the defense by the PH and DB, I don't think it was their intention at all for the scene to come off that way but obviously something went wrong as the majority felt quite strongly about what was shown. Instead of feeling sympathy for Anjali, many of us were left feeling the exact opposite.

That said, these past few episodes its like they revived the old Anjali and that is what viewers want to see. CVs need to learn not to mess with the characters as it always backfires - they did it with Khushi, Anjali, Akash, and now Manorama. If you have a character that works, don't destroy that by messing with the soul of who they are.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80-monalisa-soapsudsVistaashowstruck

Go to top