Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 38)

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by meens80

Achcha some more questions:
1) I see Anjali being the subject of hate for being kebab mein haddi, but who would find anything less than kosher with her touching Arnav's face while talking with him? Dead...makes me sick that people would even consider that...yuck... So the question being, am I wrong?

Hi VistaaSmile

Great post! I agree with you on the face cupping; i was surprised to see so many posts suggesting almost incest. Seriously, is that what you have gathered from the Arnav-Anjali relationship we have witnessed for a year. Just because a track does not go down well with some, or the actress has become a new object of hate does not mean people jump to all sorts of conclusions and undermine the very bond that most initially loved. To me their thinking is more sick than what they are making out to be of Anjali.

Anjali is always shown as quite touchy so to say. In all her scenes she cups/caresses Khushi/Arnav/ Akash's face. So it is not a new development; then why all this scrutiny of her actions nowConfused

Hey MeensSmile...totally with you on that, specially the bold...
Where have you posted? I could only get to the first page posts...Embarrassed

I'm on Page 2 today; loved the episode so kind of ended up with a longer than usual postWink.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112Vistaashowstruck-Vee05-

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

I beg to differ. That Baby B and John AB movie shot in Miami done pretty good. 

You like that one J? It was such a cop-out... straight guys pretending to be gay and then the fake kiss???? Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

N112Mepharmshowstruck-monalisa--Vee05-Pr1yanka

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Originally posted by savvy05

Vistaa.. nice reading your post, missed it yesterday! To the alphabet soup add Harlequin, Silhouette, sab mil gaya. I was expecting a fraction of what played out today to happen when they were playing cat and mouse games, before the reason for the marriage was revealed, alas that never happenedConfused

But today we had no precap nothing to give an indication that this was coming, so it made it all the more sweeter to enjoy the raw Arhi chemistry!

Face cupping of Anji, I was never a fan from the first episode with this habit of hers. Since it never changed, I have totally given up hope if it will ever change! I did like the brother sister bonding though, done well.

Hey SriHug

You are right...I had expected a little bit of this but then they were satisfied with half-baked RV's on ladders and beyond...but I guess the intensity factor has been upped because the declarations have happened and an off screen, reel-life  CPR has happened? Tongue

About Anjali and her face ministrations, as you said ...have always been there so why this kolaveri now?Dead

Visi.. you really cannot satisfy this forum at anytime, that's  my learning experience with IF. They are against Anjali so every action she does is under the scanner, I really liked the slow and steady steps that have taken with her character. Yesterday she started questioning, today she seemed slightly happy after a long time when Arnav attempted to cancel the appt for her, she is taking her baby steps...

I've been impressed with Anjali in these past 2 epis, seems CVs are trying to redeem her like they are doing with Akash, both have some ways to go but it looks like CVs realized the change to their characters were backfiring big time on viewers.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlmeens80N112showstrucksavvy05Vistaa-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

You like that one J? It was such a cop-out... straight guys pretending to be gay and then the fake kiss???? Confused

SHUT UP AND BOUNCELOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlshowstruckPr1yanka-Vee05-

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

abhishek bachchan should seriously consider full time producing movies..he does better job managing financesOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlmeens80showstruck-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

I've been impressed with Anjali in these past 2 epis, seems CVs are trying to redeem her like they are doing with Akash, both have some ways to go but it looks like CVs realized the change to their characters were backfiring big time on viewers.

If she goes and stands by a cliff...il give her the nudge to topple her over Wink

Just saying...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Moksha51Pr1yanka

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Hola SGs! Just dropping in for a quick hello hi.
I have some kostins today.. they may have been already discussed, but I would apreciate if someon could pileej clarify

kostins:

why does khoosie keep washing and/or folding clothes that were just ironed? why doesn't she ever wash and fold Arnie's clothes?

why do the chaay and coffee look like water?

why does anji keep fainting, and if she keeps fainting why are they satsang-ing and mandir-ing?

did they just make my awesome payal jiji sit in the trunk?

Can khoosie do aything else other than fold clothes? Like maybe read or watch tv or dust her room..pray.. kuch bhi aur chalega

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl--Sari--soapsudsVistaasbk2-Vee05-Pr1yanka

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Face cupping/caressing has always been there but has always been OTT, no? It is just puke worthy at times, takes away from the essence of the scene. It is almost as Sobti boy is gold, everyone wants to touch his face and get their share. Plus DB's perfectly filed and long nails distract me.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlmeens80showstrucksavvy05soapsudsVistaasbk2-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Go to top