Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 37)

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Ok I am debating...Gup-Shup, Shopping or Sleep...hmmm...Confused

Some gup-shup with some shopping beech-beech mein.  Whatchyu buyin'? Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N112-Vee05-

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by savvy05

Vistaa.. nice reading your post, missed it yesterday! To the alphabet soup add Harlequin, Silhouette, sab mil gaya. I was expecting a fraction of what played out today to happen when they were playing cat and mouse games, before the reason for the marriage was revealed, alas that never happenedConfused

But today we had no precap nothing to give an indication that this was coming, so it made it all the more sweeter to enjoy the raw Arhi chemistry!

Face cupping of Anji, I was never a fan from the first episode with this habit of hers. Since it never changed, I have totally given up hope if it will ever change! I did like the brother sister bonding though, done well.

Hey SriHug

You are right...I had expected a little bit of this but then they were satisfied with half-baked RV's on ladders and beyond...but I guess the intensity factor has been upped because the declarations have happened and an off screen, reel-life  CPR has happened? Tongue

About Anjali and her face ministrations, as you said ...have always been there so why this kolaveri now?Dead

Visi.. you really cannot satisfy this forum at anytime, that's  my learning experience with IF. They are against Anjali so every action she does is under the scanner, I really liked the slow and steady steps that have taken with her character. Yesterday she started questioning, today she seemed slightly happy after a long time when Arnav attempted to cancel the appt for her, she is taking her baby steps...

Edited by savvy05 - 19 July 2012 at 9:23pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlmeens80N112-monalisa-soapsudsVistaashowstruck.Mandy.

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Ok I am debating...Gup-Shup, Shopping or Sleep...hmmm...Confused

Some gup-shup with some shopping beech-beech mein.  Whatchyu buyin'? Tongue

I dunno...Nordies semi-annual sale officially begins tomorrow and ive already dropped a bomb over there but they have a few cute things Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112-monalisa-showstruckPr1yanka

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Achcha some more questions:
1) I see Anjali being the subject of hate for being kebab mein haddi, but who would find anything less than kosher with her touching Arnav's face while talking with him? Dead...makes me sick that people would even consider that...yuck... So the question being, am I wrong?

Hi VistaaSmile

Great post! I agree with you on the face cupping; i was surprised to see so many posts suggesting almost incest. Seriously, is that what you have gathered from the Arnav-Anjali relationship we have witnessed for a year. Just because a track does not go down well with some, or the actress has become a new object of hate does not mean people jump to all sorts of conclusions and undermine the very bond that most initially loved. To me their thinking is more sick than what they are making out to be of Anjali.

Anjali is always shown as quite touchy so to say. In all her scenes she cups/caresses Khushi/Arnav/ Akash's face. So it is not a new development; then why all this scrutiny of her actions nowConfused

I think hate for the character always results in the generation of multiple reasons to hate her. When Anjali redeems herself and bring ArHi together the love will surface again as will all the reasons why we should! 

That said, the constant face caressing and feeding of food to adult brother  is overkill and rather nauseating to watch. It's like we won't understand the affection unless such overt gestures are on display. Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

celaN112meens80-monalisa-Vistaashowstrucksavvy05Pr1yanka

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

1) I see Anjali being the subject of hate for being kebab mein haddi, but who would find anything less than kosher with her touching Arnav's face while talking with him? Dead...makes me sick that people would even consider that...yuck... So the question being, am I wrong?

Hi VistaaSmile

Great post! I agree with you on the face cupping; i was surprised to see so many posts suggesting almost incest. Seriously, is that what you have gathered from the Arnav-Anjali relationship we have witnessed for a year. Just because a track does not go down well with some, or the actress has become a new object of hate does not mean people jump to all sorts of conclusions and undermine the very bond that most initially loved. To me their thinking is more sick than what they are making out to be of Anjali.

Anjali is always shown as quite touchy so to say. In all her scenes she cups/caresses Khushi/Arnav/ Akash's face. So it is not a new development; then why all this scrutiny of her actions nowConfused

What nonsense??Angry Almost everyone in the show (except the two leads who do it as a milestone moment only) cup the other persons face in the show as a mark of affection... what satyanash is this?? I am so glad I dont step out into the forum

OMG Sanjana, i was so shocked the other day to see some posts. It totally ruined my mood; i know the whole "didi ki saut" thing and GH's recent tweets have not gone down well with many but don't insult your own intelligence by making such nonsense posts esp. after seeing the sibling relationship and bond for a year.
I am super grateful for the hangout too and don't usually venture out unless i have some free time on my train ride back home and usually i regret stepping out of the sane zone of our hangoutLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112soapsudsVistaashowstrucksavvy05

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Vistaa.. nice reading your post, missed it yesterday! To the alphabet soup add Harlequin, Silhouette, sab mil gaya. I was expecting a fraction of what played out today to happen when they were playing cat and mouse games, before the reason for the marriage was revealed, alas that never happenedConfused

But today we had no precap nothing to give an indication that this was coming, so it made it all the more sweeter to enjoy the raw Arhi chemistry!

Face cupping of Anji, I was never a fan from the first episode with this habit of hers. Since it never changed, I have totally given up hope if it will ever change! I did like the brother sister bonding though, done well.

Hey SriHug

You are right...I had expected a little bit of this but then they were satisfied with half-baked RV's on ladders and beyond...but I guess the intensity factor has been upped because the declarations have happened and an off screen, reel-life  CPR has happened? Tongue

About Anjali and her face ministrations, as you said ...have always been there so why this kolaveri now?Dead

Visi.. you really cannot satisfy this forum at anytime, that's  my learning experience with IF. They are against Anjali so every action she does is under the scanner, I really liked the slow and steady steps that have taken with her character. Yesterday she started questioning, today she seemed slightly happy after a long time when Arnav attempted to cancel the appt for her, she is taking her baby steps...

I chanced upon a particularly nasty thread...Dead...beats me how they come up with this sort of absolute balderdash...

I really liked her questioning scene yesterday...that was very well done...and I was wanting Nani to sit her down and answer all her questions...btu I guess, we will not get to see that until afet the second coming of the villain...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlmeens80N112-monalisa-soapsudsshowstrucksavvy05

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

Hi VistaaSmile

What nonsense??Angry Almost everyone in the show (except the two leads who do it as a milestone moment only) cup the other persons face in the show as a mark of affection... what satyanash is this?? I am so glad I dont step out into the forum

Don't go...DB was immature to make that rangmunch video...but getting to her level...what does that make you?...Someone even made a thread requesting Shaleen (her husband) to take her to a vacation so, we will get some Arhi time..Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlmeens80N112-monalisa-soapsudsVistaaPr1yanka

Go to top