Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 2)

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Crazy in love in indeed, Sari!  Jahaan Khushi ho wahaan paagalpan aur madness to hoga hi; turns out jahaan ASR ho, that devil-may-care attitude cannot be that far behind.  

What an episode ladkiyon, dil khush ho gaya! 
ASR came out of the closet and realized that he had been pursuing the wrong Khushi.  The Khushi he loves and adores, and wants to keep smiling, safe and protected from the world is all fine and dandy for Arnav.  But today, ASR awakened the Khushi who challenges, defies and excites him, one whom he wants to back up against the wall or pull into his arms and have his way with, one whom he craves. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) If we thought this ASR was hot in hate, he is simply smoldering in love Wink
Phew... humein jo kehna tha, humne keh diya. 

-  Nani is back, thank devi maiyya for her mercies.  Loved not only her handling of the squabble, but also her indulgent teasing of Arnav and Khushi drenched in chai and coffee. 

- Anjali's character is slowly on the way to being resurrected after the disaster of last week.  The quiet sadness speaks much louder than unreasonable hysterics.  

So, the last bet our jodi had (I kiss, you kiss) was settled in a day.  What are we in for this time, girls?  Big smile
Before we go sailing into the duniya of dreams,  here's a grim reminder.
ASR: Yeh hi nahin, main aur bhi bahut kuch kar sakta hoon. 
Monalisa:  I, monalisa, solemnly vow to never believe in spoilers, rumors, hints and promises. Seeing is believing, dude. 

A shout out to Ippy's amazing vm.  Roop tera mastana is truly immortal.  Only with ASR and KKGSR,  It's no bhool.  No, ma'am.  Remember, she's his legally wedded wife, biwi hai woh unki.  Tongue

And the details of the hangout's newest sharth, courtesy docgirl, of course! 

A couple of days ago, I said only good things happen when ASR sharths. Ruefully I asked, when will he sharth again? 

Today pati and patni wheeled and dealed --- whattay fun it was. Dancing When they are wheeling and dealing, can our sharthing be far behind? Tongue

Sharthwa Ve: Hum Aapke Hain Kaun (HAHK!) with a special title dedication to the bold red font! LOL

ASR: "Tum mujhe apna husband manogi"
Khushi: "Nahin Manengey"! 

ASR: Deal? 
Khushi: Sauda... Taiyh raha! 

So she's all alone by the pool in a rain storm , it's dark and scary and a shadow passes across. What happens next? 

The sharth has through money shot Tuesday to play out. Your options:

Team Pati: It is ASR and she'll fly into his arms and acknowledge him as her pati

Team Patni: ASR, NK or even Lakshmi barge in... Patni wins this round. No flying into his arms just yet.

Jumanas: 
ONLY IF YOU WANT TO PAY - NO COERCION!!!!!!
DO IT FOR YOU, DON'T DO IT FOR ME Tongue

Team Pati: If you lose, justify any one paagal action or quality of Khushi's that seems near indefensible to you. 

Team Patni: If you lose, justify any one paagal action or quality of ASR's/ Arnav's  that seems near indefensible to you. 

The Players: 
Team Pati: Vee, Ratna, Ippy, Sci-Payal, Maggie, Mandy, Veeps, Israt, Hriju, Radss, Astra, Meens

Team Patni: Docgirl, veeps, Howcome, savvy, Joey, Mona Darrling, Bobop, Payal, Biraj, chini_chokri

Lagi Sharth? 

Edited by -monalisa- - 20 July 2012 at 3:46pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikchatterbug-Reva-moonlight99yogifaluspsharmilachipScintillatingmeens80premparbatshowstruck--Sari--soapsudsVistaadesigirl_18ZuzanaDiyaSipkbssbk2-Vee05-

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Wow Sari - awesome post. I have not seen the episode yet and now I can't wait for 7pm CST. I want to see it now!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck--Sari--Zuzanasbk2

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Hi Sari and SG's!

Beautiful post for an equally wonderful episode; i relived the magic i saw today through your fantastic write-upSmile

Wow episode today; loved it and definitely one with a lot of repeat valueBig smile. Loved Arnav, Khushi, Nani, Anjali, Payal and Aman today. Perfectly balanced and wonderfully enacted by allClapClap.

Khushi's meddlesome attitude continues and even though Akash is not pleased with her butting in he is courteous not to say anything directly to her. Liked how Mami and Nani were brought into the scene and loved Nani for shutting Mami's taunts up. She was the authoritative figure we love; supported the sisters, clearly mentioned she knows it is not Khushi's fault and that the sisters kept quiet to preserve the unity and peace of the familyThumbs Up.

Totally loved ASR todayStarStar; he retained his ASR charisma but was all Arnav at heart and carefully following the advice of our love guru NKWink. Loved his expression in the wardrobe; his jumping out and telling her he wants to remind her of their past moments, how Khushi spontaneously breaks into a small smile only to realize and stop herself. Chai throwing/office water fight and character dheela moments wonderfully relived; the badtameez ASR is backDancingUFF when he slid his hand around her neck, gently moved her hair to touch the doriDay Dreaming, damn the tent without the dori just on the day we needed oneWink and he is using his haq on his "legally wedded wife". Loved the "Hum aapko apna pati nahi maante hain- theek hai toh ab manva lete hain". The passionate kiss remains an almost once againOuch courtesy HP who was probably filling in as proxy for AnjaliLOLLOL. The highlight of the scene was how he tightens his grip and pulls her closer when HP interrupts; totally in sadaa haq mode and I care a damn attitude. The scene was intense, passionate, hot and adorable all at the same time. Well done SARUN!

Loved Nani's expressions on seeing our chai/coffee pe gire hue coupleShocked. She totally understands that "yeh dono pehle ladte hai, phir ek dusre ko maanate hai; mano jaise saath saath rahne ke bahane dhoondte rehte hai". Loved how ASR notices the bruises and gently asks her "lagi tumhe" and a perfect response "aap se chot khane ki aadat hai hume" Thumbs Up. The stairway challenge an almost play out of the promo (finally though I'm still hoping for a better depiction); ASR all set to have his wife come running into his arms and accept him as her hubby. Khushi dear I cannot wait to see you lose this challenge and melt into his arms; you were halfway there today anywaysBlushing. Loved how he conveniently shuttles between calling her KKG and KKGSR.

Much needed Anjali-Arnav scene; he checks in on his Di, she is glad to see her Chote go to the mandir with her, sweet bro-sister momentSmile. Finally some good timing from Aman and Anjali the sweet sister we know resurfaced; she does not want Chote to ignore his work and sends him off to the meeting despite his attempts to stay back. I liked his "the Kumars can wait, my family cannot". Please let Anjali not walk in on a romancing ARHI and MU the whole situation esp. since she almost coaxed him to go; more on that if we actually get to it for now i'll stay in my sapno ki duniyaDay Dreaming.

Perfect hubby wifey moment of the day was when Arnav tells Khushi he is going to Agra for a meeting and she should accompany him instead of staying home alone. Loved the little "dimag ki safai", "suna maine" and "suna toh yaad bhi kar lijiye". Tomorrow promises to be awesome; no speculation, no expectations; but I'm still super excited!

Edited by meens80 - 19 July 2012 at 5:43pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinmoonlight99-Reva-Josupraashwink630yogifalufizzyfairychatterbugsun2011chipspsharmila-Maggie--Pallavi-Scintillating..Smita..momb24howcomeshowstruckpremparbatsavvy05soapsudsVistaaZuzanasigrid--Sari--.Mandy.DiyaS-Vee05-sbk2ipkbspolly_mk

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Not much to say really..

What a delightful episode! The IPK magic has been slowly coming back but today it was full on back with a bang! yeah baby!

A special shout out to:

Screenplay - Janavi and GH(yes unlike you I know when to praise good work when I see it. My praises are rare and too bad you wont get to see it, whattay loss for you! karma is a bitch)
Dialogues - Hitesh and Ritesh - take a bow!
Acting - BS and SI, you are perfection. NK - one line did the trick, gave just the added spice. Nani - how adorable!

Aakash might be getting back his marbles, kostin is will the melodious sound of Payal be buried under the noise of mom's tantrums?
Di - A glimmer of hope, much needed attention from the brother. But with your timing, you are your own worst enemy and ours too! to certain extent.

Recreating magic - Taj Mahal isshtyle! If execution goes right, we should see a 360 of Nanital + Hospital, Mehndi and Poolside kiss. Chaliye dekhtay hain kiya hota hai..

KKGSR:2 ASR: 0 They do say third time is a charm Wink

So being the cynic I am, I know a jibe when I see one and today there were plenty! But it is all in good humor (yes GH - know the difference between humor, sarcasm and negativity). CVs and I have an interesting relationship - It is called: Iss War Ko Kya Naam Doon? Thanks for delivering this through the cutest messenger - NK. I lau you for at least acknowledging a war.

Dimagh ki safai
- Sorry can't be done.

If you keep giving me similar to what I got today, I'll proudly take the jibes.

As always.. I have zero expectations for tomorrow. Waisay bhi Gauti (in Khushi's disguise) said: "Jub kuch hoga hi nahi to kya dekhain gay aap?"

Weather forecast for tomorrow: Chances of slight drizzle. Rain on Monday.

Rabba Vey - kiya hai teri marzi?
sun lay kabhi humari bhi aarzi
kiyon dur jaain dau loag
kiyon sahain aisa rog
tuhi bata meray maula
tuhi bata meray rabba!

Kostin: Is wishing for a haircut for ODB is like wishing for rain in the drought? If rain happens, will the haircut happen?

Edited by joenet1234 - 19 July 2012 at 5:44pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinmoonlight99ashwink630yogifaluchatterbugfizzyfairykushikumarisun2011chipspsharmila-Maggie--Pallavi-maalooScintillating..Smita..howcomemomb24Mepharmsavvy05soapsudsVistaapremparbat--Sari--sigrid-monalisa-Zuzana.Mandy.DiyaSsbk2ipkbs-Vee05-

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
very well worded Sari..i loved the last scene..so natural hubby-wife ...Suna maine was the epic...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011showstruck--Sari--sigridZuzana

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
@ikbs..
I am in love with ur VM..may be its magic of rakish khanna's song..arhi chemistry also is bollywoodish..star classWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321premparbat--Sari--sigridZuzanasbk2ipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinjerryikfizzyfairykushikumarispsharmila-Pallavi-chipScintillating..Smita..meens80howcomeMepharmpremparbatsavvy05-monalisa-soapsudsVistaasigrid--Sari--.Mandy.DiyaSsbk2ipkbspolly_mk

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Tee - awesome VM - just loved it. Thank you!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck--Sari--sigridsbk2ipkbs

Go to top