Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 18)

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

Ok...gonna try snarky out now.

Why oh why is Anjali shown to be physically agile in one scene, and then unable to make it to the car by herself in another?  Pregnancy is not a disability people!  Gosh, it drives me nuts! The average pregnant woman is able to get into a car unassisted!

And Payal sitting in the back of the car...really.  And I was proud of Akash for going to help her out..Ouch What a thing to be proud of...he helped his wife get into the back of the car because his mother refused to let her sit in the front.

Phew...that's better!

I hate Anjali...the woman needs a shoe aimed at her right now...as every day passes my tolerance for this BECHARI portrayed woman lowers and lowers...what they are doing with this character is beyond repair in my eyes...even if she brings Arnav and Khushi together after this i WILL NEVER FORGIVE her...and I can guarantee that! Also...if DB doesnt stop talking soon I will stop watching the show live and honestly not tolerate any scenes with her in them...because she wanted this for Anjali's character...she wanted more screen time she got it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cela-Maggie-Scintillatingipkbs

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

Ok...gonna try snarky out now.

Why oh why is Anjali shown to be physically agile in one scene, and then unable to make it to the car by herself in another?  Pregnancy is not a disability people!  Gosh, it drives me nuts! The average pregnant woman is able to get into a car unassisted!

And Payal sitting in the back of the car...really.  And I was proud of Akash for going to help her out..Ouch What a thing to be proud of...he helped his wife get into the back of the car because his mother refused to let her sit in the front.

Phew...that's better!

In the car Anjali looked like she was about to pass out. I was like people forget the satsang and mandir; rush the woman to a doctor or hospitalConfused.
She seemed perfectly fine conversing with Chote; what did Mami do while walking her to the carShocked

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cela-Maggie-Scintillating-monalisa-soapsudssavvy05.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

In the car Anjali looked like she was about to pass out. I was like people forget the satsang and mandir; rush the woman to a doctor or hospitalConfused.
She seemed perfectly fine conversing with Chote; what did Mami do while walking her to the carShocked

Mami has gas..LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-meens80Scintillatingsoapsudsipkbs-Vee05-

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Scintillating

Originally posted by ipkbs

no way..my SKD is tame...
it involves ASR creeping up on khoosi and she bashes that plantpot on his head and we get the return if that sexy scar that was slowly disappearing... Day Dreaming

Taybs, can't figure out your fascination with ASR's scar? Confused

cuz he looks hotter..
cuz its his paro mark..
cuz its a daag on the chand..

need I explain more before they tell me to go to bed to sleep off the phangurliness.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillating

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by veeps

between her dress and his hair, I don't which one was the most annoying...Angry

Veeps - add the those hideous clips to the list. Today, we got closeupsAngry

I thought they got rid of the clips, dont know why it is making its appearance again, 360 even for apparel and accessories - really?!!Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillatingsoapsuds--Sari--.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Back in a bit girls.  Keep yammering and stay away from the duniya of dreams. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillating.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by veeps

between her dress and his hair, I don't which one was the most annoying...Angry

Veeps - add the those hideous clips to the list. Today, we got closeupsAngry

But i have to give the woman this much...to mush Lime and Lemon onto one outfit an look good in it is an art in itself...Clap

cela-Maggie-Scintillatingsoapsuds--Sari--ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Vee, I am all for a reveal of Manorama's past. I am sick of her on her high horse looking down on the Gupta sisters and Akash needs to grow spine. Seriously lets his wife sit in the back, I don't care if she says its ok look in her eyes it is not. Payal is hurting but she puts on a brave face enduring everything thrown her way.

Isn't the role reversal great?? ASR pursuing Khushi and her not making it easy for him is perfect, this by far beats your typical romance track. What we saw between them in this episode is what defines their pairing, the nok jhoks, the fights, the challenges, the passion and intensity. I am loving this and looking forward to more!!

Poor Khushi was probably hoping if she'd see Laxmi she would be at ease thinking ok it was Laxmi who gave her the scare but nope it wasn't. Khushi's worst fears are before her right now which is exactly what will send her running into ASR's arms, what follows from there remains to be seen will it be a heated fight or passionate encounter?? Will it be both which ends in interruption?? I can't wait to find out!

cela-Maggie-Scintillating-monalisa--Vee05-ipkbs

Go to top