Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 11)

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by savvy05

Just 2 observations :
1) How did HP not get singed by the cackling chemistry in that room? Embarrassed
2) For those who are in SKD, let me echo Khushi's dialogue "Jab kuch hoga he nahe..to aap kya dekhenge"Evil Smile

oh and by the way RV ladies!! Big smile

Sri - HP didn't bat an eyelid, maybe he sees this all the time. CV's ramanchi kar rahe hai humhare saath. On that note, after the coffee on her dress, Khushi still wears the same dress?Confused
ASR changed...LOL Could she have worn a better dress for the encounter with the mysterious beast...Embarrassed

I was thinking the same...what a wasted chance..even the night dress would be better

Dress is symbolic bullshit - wore it when phone ILU happened and when he was hallucinating in captivity. This time is real, supposedly. Maybe.Possible.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-ScintillatingN112savvy05-monalisa---Sari--ipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillatingsavvy05-monalisa-soapsudsipkbs-Vee05-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Woh to hum hain Payalji.  Long story, lame joke Tongue
Oh hello Rani Sahiba! Hug Long story or lame joke, don't matter. I am still all ears or rather eyes in this case. Tongue Do tell.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N112ipkbs

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Just 2 observations :
1) How did HP not get singed by the cackling chemistry in that room? Embarrassed
2) For those who are in SKD, let me echo Khushi's dialogue "Jab kuch hoga he nahe..to aap kya dekhenge"Evil Smile

Sri - HP didn't bat an eyelid, maybe he sees this all the time. CV's ramanchi kar rahe hai humhare saath. On that note, after the coffee on her dress, Khushi still wears the same dress?Confused
ASR changed...LOL Could she have worn a better dress for the encounter with the mysterious beast...Embarrassed

Sari I was thinking the same thing, any other tent would have been ok rather than this cosmic mess she was wearing- I think her stylist has taken an oath to find out which dress makes the beautiful Sanaya frumpyAngry. It is her smile that radiates and encompasses any mess she wears during the day.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-N112Scintillatingmeens80-monalisa-soapsuds--Sari--Pr1yankaipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

Just 2 observations :

---------------------------------

I keep hoping that she will get wet/dirty by one of Arnav's plants and will decide to change...in the dark, she only manages to find that beautiful sari and has to put it on..and so on...my SKD!

Hey devi maiyya!!  Can nothing happen without the sari and the rain?  Was there a drop of rain today?  Was she in a sari?  Nahin, na?  And was it sizzling or not?  I rest my case. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillatingmeens80savvy05soapsudsipkbs

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Sari what a wonderful post...very articulateClap..loved it!

Shwets and Ratna you both have echoed my thoughts fully..so me wont elaborate!

What to say about the episode... Just loved it to bits...I cant thank enough the CVs for keeping the ASR trait in tactClap...that gussa, that attitude... flirty ASR and already very much in love kushi faking hatred!Embarrassed..he so well knows his wife...throw a challenge she immediately picks it up and promptly loses it!ROFL  He is enjoying this game as much as we are.

Loved Nani...she is experienced or what..just a glance she understands whats happening betn these two!LOL 

Mami, Payal , Akash the less said the better!

Another 11 hours for the episode...Haila how to wait!Day Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

celaashwink630-Maggie-Scintillatingmeens80premparbatsavvy05soapsuds--Sari--sbk2ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by showstruck

Just 2 observations :

I was thinking the same...what a wasted chance..even the night dress would be better

Dress is symbolic bullshit - wore it when phone ILU happened and when he was hallucinating in captivity. This time is real, supposedly. Maybe.Possible.

Satyanash Joey ji.  I thought you were my ally in taming the expectations tonight. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillatingipkbs

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

I keep hoping that she will get wet/dirty by one of Arnav's plants and will decide to change...in the dark, she only manages to find that beautiful sari and has to put it on..and so on...my SKD!
Maggie, come back! You have gone way too far into the SKD. Sure sign of you know what? Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-ipkbs

Go to top