Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 109)

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Originally posted by showstruck

<font color="#006600" size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">RV SG's.. TGIF.

What exactly does Arnav say before "Agar tum mujhe apna pati manle tho " and attempting to kiss her?
</font></font>

You don't mind..

Thanks Israt.. I could totally not understand his mumbling even after rewinding twiceConfused

He said 'won't mind agar tum mujhe apna pati man lo tho' In a way he was telling her, he is more than okay with everything. His made-up accent gets to people.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18-Vee05-ipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by showstruck

<font color="#006600" size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">RV SG's.. TGIF.

What exactly does Arnav say before "Agar tum mujhe apna pati manle tho " and attempting to kiss her?
</font></font>

You don't mind..

Thanks Israt.. I could totally not understand his mumbling even after rewinding twiceConfused

He said 'won't mind agar tum mujhe apna pati man lo tho' In a way he was telling her, he is more than okay with everything. His made-up accent gets to people.

Its not so bad, believe me I've heard worse accents.. like its just blah, and not in India, this is back in Canada which just makes me go Silly
Remember Zee's accent... see that was a baad made up accent!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18ipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Alrighty, I'm off for the night!
I'll come back later, but you all will probably be in zzz land, so I'll see you when I see you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-ipkbs

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
So what's the latest topic of discussion!! Im bored and sleepy Unhappy...any optimism Mandy, Sugar, anybody?
ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl_18

So what's the latest topic of discussion!! Im bored and sleepy Unhappy...any optimism Mandy, Sugar, anybody?

Yes. SKD is dead.. Monday starts with whine whine, and a confrontation between arshi, where promo plays out. Mrs ASR wala..

Is that good? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Alrighty, I'm off for the night!
I'll come back later, but you all will probably be in zzz land, so I'll see you when I see you!

Gnight Hug
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

Shyam is coming back, I don't know when but I am convinced that it was him who called Anjali. I am all for his comeback which means she'll be back to herself with shades of grey and finally some consistency will return

I also believe Arnav will stand by Khushi, he is not going to blame her like he did before. Anjali's words will hurt him but he won't let them hurt Khushi, he deeply regrets how much he hurt her last time and won't want to risk losing her again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa--Vee05-ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Shyam is coming back, I don't know when but I am convinced that it was him who called Anjali. I am all for his comeback which means she'll be back to herself with shades of grey and finally some consistency will return

I also believe Arnav will stand by Khushi, he is not going to blame her like he did before. Anjali's words will hurt him but he won't let them hurt Khushi, he deeply regrets how much he hurt her last time and won't want to risk losing her again.

I completely agree Mandy.  If they cannot fix their mess themselves, right now Shyam is the only one who can help them out of it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

Go to top