Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 105)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by ipkbs

AND Yes...Times are freaking changing...Cut the cord woman...women like this make me my blood boil...over bearing...over protective for no rhyme r reason...you wanted to see him married now that he is you dont want his wife to be a wife...like Anjali is becoming Monster in Law...maybe a Frying Pan fight between her and Khushi is what's needed or Khushi just needs to slap the crap outta her to wake her up! Angry

i'm still rooting on ASR giving di the "meri dunya toh aap ho" lecture on monday with the inclusion of Khushi is also part of my dunya...
Hopefully it will thanda her down.

zyada maang liya??

Yup...a part of me say's ASR isnt there yet...but a part of me say's Arnav might...between all of this Arnav and ASR still struggle to find their true balance...remember ASR will always be there Arnav comes out in dozes...aajkal love is in his HAIR...oops I mean love is in the air...to there is a 50-50 chance of it happening...but who knows...Talli and Blackboad might be coming out this weekend...BTW am off and bored and in the boonies this weekend so Il be on WAY too much...LOL

Hopefully di gets a wake up call or shyam distracts her.

You and me both. Spending the weekend on this. No work or anything. So faltu discussions are on.
and i love your blackboard. It has awesome theoriesBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckMepharmPr1yanka-Vee05-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

AND Yes...Times are freaking changing...Cut the cord woman...women like this make me my blood boil...over bearing...over protective for no rhyme r reason...you wanted to see him married now that he is you dont want his wife to be a wife...like Anjali is becoming Monster in Law...maybe a Frying Pan fight between her and Khushi is what's needed or Khushi just needs to slap the crap outta her to wake her up! Angry

i'm still rooting on ASR giving di the "meri dunya toh aap ho" lecture on monday with the inclusion of Khushi is also part of my dunya...
Hopefully it will thanda her down.

zyada maang liya??

Yup...a part of me say's ASR isnt there yet...but a part of me say's Arnav might...between all of this Arnav and ASR still struggle to find their true balance...remember ASR will always be there Arnav comes out in dozes...aajkal love is in his HAIR...oops I mean love is in the air...to there is a 50-50 chance of it happening...but who knows...Talli and Blackboad might be coming out this weekend...BTW am off and bored and in the boonies this weekend so Il be on WAY too much...LOL

Vee, we have older brothers, it's different with younger brothers. Sisters will always be super protective of them. I have a younger cousin brother and his sister dotes on him, like she's his second mother and I don't think she'd pull an Anjali on him, but he has 7 older girl cousins and his sister, so good luck to his future wife because she will be scrutinized before they get married lol!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celashowstruck-Vee05-

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Manisha, I was Team Patni, I posted it earlier today but I don't think you read it, wanna update ;)

Doc's keeping track of her players Riya. But I updated my post with your sharth Smile

sugar_babeshowstruckipkbs-Vee05-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Did the CVs not learn anything with the 3.0?? I don't want to know what will come out on Wednesday... it'll probably stay the same or dip..

showstruckPr1yankaipkbs-Vee05-

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ipkbs][QUOTE=-Vee05-] 

Hopefully di gets a wake up call or shyam distracts her.

You and me both. Spending the weekend on this. No work or anything. So faltu discussions are on.
and i love your blackboard. It has awesome theoriesBig smile

what is vee's blackboard….pl enlighten me..i seem to have missed that…very curious to know the theoriesSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckipkbs

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
RV SG's.. TGIF.

What exactly does Arnav say before "Agar tum mujhe apna pati manle tho " and  attempting to kiss her?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by chip

Won't that add more fuel to Anji's delusion that since his marriage Chote is not responding to her and is lying too. Now add 'hiding facts from her' and we will be all set for the imaginary baby miscarriage! And she will have Arnie-Khushi to blame for separating her from her hubby and baby

I agree if she finds out he has known all along it would just make things worse but he does need to have a talk with her and take a stand for his wife. Arnav saw for himself how she was treated, why have her go through that when the only reason she is staying there is because of him? He needs to do right by Khushi after the hell she's endured, she's suffered just as much as Anjali if not more.

And Anji is supposed to be a traditional lady isn't it? Then she should be the one to leave her brother's house, right? She shouldn't be the cause of the breakup of her brother's marriage, right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Did the CVs not learn anything with the 3.0?? I don't want to know what will come out on Wednesday... it'll probably stay the same or dip..

oooh

i'm still scarred from that MU this weds.
i can't go through it again.Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babe-Vee05-

Go to top