Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 103)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

At this point,Anjali is upset at losing Arnav to Khushi...Shyam isnt even on her mind and that sucks...and thats why I have a problem with this trackConfused

CVs could have had Anjali question Arnav,try to get the truth,maybe fight for Shyam and try to get him back...Whats the point in sitting on your ass most of the time and the little times she stands giving those AB MARI KE KAB MARI looksOuch????

If she believes her Chotte then live with it and if she believes Shyam go live with himLOL

Rads, Anjali's character is written so inconsistent that it is difficult for many to sympathize with her. One minute you get it and feel for her, other times it is a complete what the moment where you are left shaking your head in disappointment at what is going on.

I'm hoping Shyam makes his return next week then the real drama can begin with Anjali taking Shyam's side and Arnav taking Khushi's.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-showstruckMepharmipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by Mepharm

At this point,Anjali is upset at losing Arnav to Khushi...Shyam isnt even on her mind and that sucks...and thats why I have a problem with this trackConfused

CVs could have had Anjali question Arnav,try to get the truth,maybe fight for Shyam and try to get him back...Whats the point in sitting on your ass most of the time and the little times she stands giving those AB MARI KE KAB MARI looksOuch????

If she believes her Chotte then live with it and if she believes Shyam go live with himLOL

Dude the chic is outta WHACK!!!

I really really really have no patience left with her...i hope she loses this child now...shl go bizzerk and mental and they can admit her at the Agra ka asylum once and for all! 

if she is like this now, what will she be like when the parents track will be revisited...Wacko.Pig

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckMepharm-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
And WHY cannot these people close their freaking doors????

Confused

ashwink630showstruckMepharmipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Confused

there are no doors Vee.
only moving walls.D'oh

chipshowstruckMepharm-Vee05-

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Confused

Aaj toh hadd hi ho gayee...poora khandhan walked in on themLOL

showstruckipkbs-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip

Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Can Arnav spill the beans to Anjali on Monday please?  They don't seem ti have a clue how to proceed with the Anjali track anyway, telling her why he married Khushi would be a good and timely and welcome end to this ill-thought of track. 

Exactly! Why isn't Arnav telling her the full truth?! I mean the biggest shocker has already been delivered to her...telling her about how and why he married Khushi and that he also knew about it should be the correct thing for Arnav to do...why are they all babying Anji so much?!

Won't that add more fuel to Anji's delusion that since his marriage Chote is not responding to her and is lying too. Now add 'hiding facts from her' and we will be all set for the imaginary baby miscarriage! And she will have Arnie-Khushi to blame for separating her from her hubby and baby

I agree if she finds out he has known all along it would just make things worse but he does need to have a talk with her and take a stand for his wife. Arnav saw for himself how she was treated, why have her go through that when the only reason she is staying there is because of him? He needs to do right by Khushi after the hell she's endured, she's suffered just as much as Anjali if not more.

ashwink630chipMepharmipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Manisha, I was Team Patni, I posted it earlier today but I don't think you read it, wanna update ;)

-monalisa-Mepharmipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
AND Yes...Times are freaking changing...Cut the cord woman...women like this make me my blood boil...over bearing...over protective for no rhyme r reason...you wanted to see him married now that he is you dont want his wife to be a wife...like Anjali is becoming Monster in Law...maybe a Frying Pan fight between her and Khushi is what's needed or Khushi just needs to slap the crap outta her to wake her up! Angry

ashwink630Mepharmipkbs

Go to top