Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 102)

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
At this point,Anjali is upset at losing Arnav to Khushi...Shyam isnt even on her mind and that sucks...and thats why I have a problem with this trackConfused

CVs could have had Anjali question Arnav,try to get the truth,maybe fight for Shyam and try to get him back...Whats the point in sitting on your ass most of the time and the little times she stands giving those AB MARI KE KAB MARI looksOuch????

If she believes her Chotte then live with it and if she believes Shyam go live with himLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

celaashwink630chipshowstruck.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by -Vee05-

So Todays 7 minute episode was fun no ???Big smile

Vee...my claim to fame today...I unleashed my wrath on Perfume chariotWink

OMG what did you do now???Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckMepharmipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by -monalisa-

it is so much fun being unwell.Big smile
No cooking, no housework...just gandi tasting cha and kada's

What happ Tee??? hope you feel betterHug

just gala kharab and feeling like i've been battered and spun through a washing machine...Ouch
thanksHug

Not feeling well, Ippy?? Ouch

NoConfused

Hope you feel better soon Tee Hug

Btw, you sent us the rain like a good girl... did we hold up our end of the bargain and send you some sunshine?

really??
cuz it was sunny and happy outside today.Big smile not a sign of rain or cloud. Wow...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipshowstruckMepharm-monalisa-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Mandy.

From Anjali's POV it did look planned with the rose petals everywhere (who knew Arnav could be so romantic Embarrassed ) so I see where the MU came in but before it would have never been a problem for Anjali. Before she would have probably teased him and been happy to see him in love, now all of a sudden because her life is in misery he should not dare to love his wife who she blames for Shyam being kicked out.

I really hope Arnav does not change towards Khushi, there was a reason she kept herself guarded and I would hate to see her heart break again. This is the time more than ever where she needs him the most, he should not let her down not even for Anjali who is being really selfish here. First it was oh he does not care about me and doesn't have time for me, yet when he reaches out to her she once again wants to shut the door on his face and lay the guilt trip on him. Anjali cannot have it both ways, like it or not Khushi will always be a part of Arnav's life and he should make that clear to her. He needs to stand by what he said about Khushi being important in his life and when he is done with Anjali, go after Manorama! I am sick of her taunts with Payal and Khushi and its time it stop.

I still don't understand why Anjali isn't asking Arnav anything about Shyam.  What is meaning of saying he changed after getting married to Khushi?  So, her problem isn't what happened with Shyam?   Confused Her problem is that Arnav changed after falling in love??? What the eff, CVs?  

Again they've failed in what they are trying to show because we all know before Shyam's reveal Anjali was a huge supporter of Khushi and Arnav's relationship, she loved Khushi like a sister and had a strong bond with her. I understand it suffering as a result of Shyam, Anjali is in denial but instead of focusing on that the CVs changed things completely.

This is one track that would have worked if the CVs portrayed it properly instead many continue to see things differently and it is working against the show. I am hoping by next week changes are made to the script as this track is backfiring big time on them.

chipshowstruckMepharmipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushboorath

i can be nyone...i can be daljeet ,gautam,sanaya,barun etc...nyone...

P.S: its my request to mod pls dnt lock this topic...

My post below

Just a few requests Khusboo...
  • If you are Daljeet...stop overacting ...Anjali is pregnant not terminally ill
  • If you are Gautam...get off twitter and concentrate more on your writing
  • If you are Barun...dude get a haircut
  • If your are Sanaya...babe remember Khushi is the lead not Anjali
And if you are none of the above...just Khushboo...please remember every action has a reaction..I do not support forum members bashing you personally but they are free to express/vent and react..So if you make a post...expect to have some comments...good or bad...And still if you wish to see no comments...heres a suggestion...email your post to yourself...dont post it on IF.Big smile

showstruckPr1yankaipkbs-Vee05-

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Can Arnav spill the beans to Anjali on Monday please?  They don't seem ti have a clue how to proceed with the Anjali track anyway, telling her why he married Khushi would be a good and timely and welcome end to this ill-thought of track. 

Exactly! Why isn't Arnav telling her the full truth?! I mean the biggest shocker has already been delivered to her...telling her about how and why he married Khushi and that he also knew about it should be the correct thing for Arnav to do...why are they all babying Anji so much?!

Won't that add more fuel to Anji's delusion that since his marriage Chote is not responding to her and is lying too. Now add 'hiding facts from her' and we will be all set for the imaginary baby miscarriage! And she will have Arnie-Khushi to blame for separating her from her hubby and baby

showstruck.Mandy.ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

At this point,Anjali is upset at losing Arnav to Khushi...Shyam isnt even on her mind and that sucks...and thats why I have a problem with this trackConfused

CVs could have had Anjali question Arnav,try to get the truth,maybe fight for Shyam and try to get him back...Whats the point in sitting on your ass most of the time and the little times she stands giving those AB MARI KE KAB MARI looksOuch????

If she believes her Chotte then live with it and if she believes Shyam go live with himLOL

Dude the chic is outta WHACK!!!

I really really really have no patience left with her...i hope she loses this child now...shl go bizzerk and mental and they can admit her at the Agra ka asylum once and for all! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

celaashwink630chipshowstruckMepharm-monalisa-ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushboorath

i can be nyone...i can be daljeet ,gautam,sanaya,barun etc...nyone...

P.S: its my request to mod pls dnt lock this topic...

My post below

Just a few requests Khusboo...
  • If you are Daljeet...stop overacting ...Anjali is pregnant not terminally ill
  • If you are Gautam...get off twitter and concentrate more on your writing
  • If you are Barun...dude get a haircut
  • If your are Sanaya...babe remember Khushi is the lead not Anjali
And if you are none of the above...just Khushboo...please remember every action has a reaction..I do not support forum members bashing you personally but they are free to express/vent and react..So if you make a post...expect to have some comments...good or bad...And still if you wish to see no comments...heres a suggestion...email your post to yourself...dont post it on IF.Big smile

Shocked

showstruckMepharmipkbs

Go to top