Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar_babe thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Yup...a part of me say's ASR isnt there yet...but a part of me say's Arnav might...between all of this Arnav and ASR still struggle to find their true balance...remember ASR will always be there Arnav comes out in dozes...aajkal love is in his HAIR...oops I mean love is in the air...to there is a 50-50 chance of it happening...but who knows...Talli and Blackboad might be coming out this weekend...BTW am off and bored and in the boonies this weekend so Il be on WAY too much...😆

Vee, we have older brothers, it's different with younger brothers. Sisters will always be super protective of them. I have a younger cousin brother and his sister dotes on him, like she's his second mother and I don't think she'd pull an Anjali on him, but he has 7 older girl cousins and his sister, so good luck to his future wife because she will be scrutinized before they get married lol!
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

Manisha, I was Team Patni, I posted it earlier today but I don't think you read it, wanna update ;)

Doc's keeping track of her players Riya. But I updated my post with your sharth 😊
sugar_babe thumbnail
Did the CVs not learn anything with the 3.0?? I don't want to know what will come out on Wednesday... it'll probably stay the same or dip..
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
RV SG's.. TGIF.

What exactly does Arnav say before "Agar tum mujhe apna pati manle tho " and  attempting to kiss her?
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I agree if she finds out he has known all along it would just make things worse but he does need to have a talk with her and take a stand for his wife. Arnav saw for himself how she was treated, why have her go through that when the only reason she is staying there is because of him? He needs to do right by Khushi after the hell she's endured, she's suffered just as much as Anjali if not more.

And Anji is supposed to be a traditional lady isn't it? Then she should be the one to leave her brother's house, right? She shouldn't be the cause of the breakup of her brother's marriage, right?
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Did the CVs not learn anything with the 3.0?? I don't want to know what will come out on Wednesday... it'll probably stay the same or dip..

oooh

i'm still scarred from that MU this weds.
i can't go through it again.🤢

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Garbage In = Garbage Out

Di Bani SAUT = Low TRP 
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

oooh

i'm still scarred from that MU this weds.
i can't go through it again.🤢

Oh don't worry, if this continues, we'll be there, if not this week then in a few!
And then we can all tweet GH and say Bazzzingaaa!!!
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Garbage In = Garbage Out

Di Bani SAUT = Low TRP 

Vee...I am looking forward to the weekend just for the blackboard😃
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Doc's keeping track of her players Riya. But I updated my post with your sharth 😊

oh yeah..i lost the shart….but im happy i lost it..that was the only sane thing happening today..btw what was the penalty..can someone pl remind me….😛