Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Mepharm

🀣🀣...

Tee how you feeling now??? πŸ˜ƒ

better than this afternoon.
10 cups of tea later.πŸ˜†
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Swooping and out Rabba Ve.

Anyone still in SKD after getting the G&G patented middle finger? πŸ˜‰

The first 5 minutes were actually better than I had expected. 
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ipkbs

better than this afternoon.
10 cups of tea later.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ...as long as you feel better...Aaj ka VM ready???
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So Todays 7 minute episode was fun no ???πŸ˜ƒ

ipkbs thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Swooping and out Rabba Ve.

Anyone still in SKD after getting the G&G patented middle finger? πŸ˜‰

What SKD??

this one
or this one

don't ask why i'm talking in pictures today

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Israt...few pages ago I read your story ...you delivered your baby without your loved ones near you...πŸ€—for just that...you are a trooperπŸ‘

Yes...my husband was assigned a project in another country, I was a student here inthe US... Parents were back home and it was my first one. Made it through. Thanks. πŸ€—
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

So Todays 7 minute episode was fun no ???πŸ˜ƒ

Vee...my claim to fame today...I unleashed my wrath on Perfume chariotπŸ˜‰
ipkbs thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ...as long as you feel better...Aaj ka VM ready???

yes.
I made it yesterday as part of that tribute one. but i couldn't upload it. Lappy issues. So i added todays stuff into it and am in the process of uploading itπŸ˜ƒ
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff00cc">So Todays 7 minute episode was fun no ???πŸ˜ƒ</font>

Yes it was...their hug touched my heart. Arnav was so much in love and khushi gave in.Edited by showstruck - 11 years ago
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

From Anjali's POV it did look planned with the rose petals everywhere (who knew Arnav could be so romantic 😳 ) so I see where the MU came in but before it would have never been a problem for Anjali. Before she would have probably teased him and been happy to see him in love, now all of a sudden because her life is in misery he should not dare to love his wife who she blames for Shyam being kicked out.

I really hope Arnav does not change towards Khushi, there was a reason she kept herself guarded and I would hate to see her heart break again. This is the time more than ever where she needs him the most, he should not let her down not even for Anjali who is being really selfish here. First it was oh he does not care about me and doesn't have time for me, yet when he reaches out to her she once again wants to shut the door on his face and lay the guilt trip on him. Anjali cannot have it both ways, like it or not Khushi will always be a part of Arnav's life and he should make that clear to her. He needs to stand by what he said about Khushi being important in his life and when he is done with Anjali, go after Manorama! I am sick of her taunts with Payal and Khushi and its time it stop.

I still don't understand why Anjali isn't asking Arnav anything about Shyam.  What is meaning of saying he changed after getting married to Khushi?  So, her problem isn't what happened with Shyam?   πŸ˜• Her problem is that Arnav changed after falling in love??? What the eff, CVs?  
Edited by -monalisa- - 11 years ago