Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ipkbs

Scoffs.
considering just 2 days ago she was saying she doesn't work for them. she's just a passerby at the sets. 
Liejs!

Depends on who is using the a/c -- they work for the PH or not ...they are cast members or not!!
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by khushboorath

i can be nyone...i can be daljeet ,gautam,sanaya,barun etc...nyone...

P.S: its my request to mod pls dnt lock this topic...

My post below

Just a few requests Khusboo...
  • If you are Daljeet...stop overacting ...Anjali is pregnant not terminally ill
  • If you are Gautam...get off twitter and concentrate more on your writing
  • If you are Barun...dude get a haircut
  • If your are Sanaya...babe remember Khushi is the lead not Anjali
And if you are none of the above...just Khushboo...please remember every action has a reaction..I do not support forum members bashing you personally but they are free to express/vent and react..So if you make a post...expect to have some comments...good or bad...And still if you wish to see no comments...heres a suggestion...email your post to yourself...dont post it on IF.😃

Edited by Mepharm - 11 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
What have I missed?? Based on the way the show is going I think Khushi and Payal will both walk out, both sisters are getting tired of this and now with Anjali boldly and selfishly telling Arnav he has changed since getting married will only tempt Khushi to leave more. I wonder if Arnav will tell her, he may keep this to himself knowing how Khushi would react.

The episode would have been so much better if there were more ARHI scenes or more of Khushi at least. Show Khushi with NK or with Nani, a conversation with Nani could have been blended in perfectly with this episode instead too much Anjali with many enraged viewers. CVs need to change this otherwise I dread the TRPs, it will be worse than the state of this forum.
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mepharm

My post below

And if you are none of the above...just Khushboo...please remember every action has a reaction..I do not support forum members bashing you personally but they are free to express/vent and react..So if you make a post...expect to have some comments...good or bad...And still if you wish to see no comments...heres a suggestion...email your post to yourself...dont post it on IF.😃

just for you Radss👏
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

just for you Radss👏

Satyamev Jayate Radss. Way to go my tigress! I am so miffed with so little screen time for Sanaya today.
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mepharm

My post below

That is called constructive criticism
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi babes got pushed back today
Arnie got turned into a football
Payal grew a spine
Mami lost it
Anji, thinks Arnie has changed, she has changed.
Not once did she remember bhaiyya pyaare was kidnapped 3 days ago.
apna rona rohti rehti hai

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i swear... she should asked him once abt this kidnapping...n why is shyam calling on the land line>???????😕

Khushi babes got pushed back today

Arnie got turned into a football
Payal grew a spine
Mami lost it
Anji, thinks Arnie has changed, she has changed.
Not once did she remember bhaiyya pyaare was kidnapped 3 days ago.
apna rona rohti rehti hai

Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

<font size="5">just for you Radss👏</font>

Radss, whattay post!

Haven't read through all the posts.. bhy are you guys so upset.. didn't we expect Anji to walk in? Now chote knows his di's problem and the pativrata tyaaag ki morti khoosie will want to leave.. (can she take my kickass payal jiji with her?)

What's this new GH twitter post? Is he whining again?.. such sensitive bunch of people.. these guys.. jumping to defend themselves when no one has blamed them
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ok wathced it...Anjali gets way too much attention...I gave birth to my baby when I was all by myself...no husband...no parents around...I came out strong and fine...I fail to understand why she has to be treated like that...and at the end she says everything changed when you failed to answer my question...which question does she mean...Kiski nazar lag geyi?? So, she understands her brother is in love...and still not happy for him? does she not know him to understand he does not lie to get his way? he just does it?