Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: showstruck

Smart people have big ears (I do too)

I just have a Big Head...😕
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Nothing - other than him looking like he was just discharged from the ICU.

Well...we need to understand khushi was all over him a second before...😉
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Rabba Ve lovely ladies!🤗 A super quick peek to mark attendance on the Thursday edition and see how everyone is doing

Just when I was thinking of taking a big picture view of characters, plot, story and where this is all headed in the hopes of getting a handle on this ridiculously awesome addiction, the CVs decide to ambush with an epi that makes a complete mushmellow out of you. Sigh! What is the weak mind supposed to do when faced with that?😳

Off to read the takes on the first few pages to remind myself that there was more to this epi than those designed to make you swoon Arhilicious moments that probably have the CVs snickering at their own success.

Where is that cynicism when you need it dammit!
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

I just have a Big Head...😕

Imagine some random member stopping by and reading this discussion😆
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ok ..so i just read doc's post…thx 2 vee….n what an awesome post…i totally agree with the coercion bit….but i do have one q…tho khushi was pursing her lips when asr was about to kiss her….why did she not just push him away…he was just holding one hand of hers…right…she actually looked like she was waiting for the kiss with her face at an upward tilt…i could just see pursed lips which kind of said she didnt want him 2 do that…but newaz…back 2 more imp bit…

i place my bet on team patni…she is not flying into his arms…not yet….
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok shopped some...before my 12 hour sifts kick in again I better grab some sleep...Night ladies...Zindagi Ek safar hai Suhana yahan KAL kya HO KISNE JANA!!!! 😛
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anyways ladies i'm off for the night🤗.
I have an early start tomorrow and i need to get to work soon so that i can squeeze in a small break to watch the show earlier than at my usual lunch time.
Great discussion today and hoping for an equally rocking episode tomorrow😃

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nighty night / good day everyone!!

Thanks for the fabulous company🤗

Ramadan Kareem to all those who will be celebrating...😊

Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: docgirl

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Using logic boatwa is not an option on the hangout. 😛</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">btw... strong protest to Anjali fainting ALL the time. She looks like she is a delicate condition --- she's actually fainted only twice. I point you to Khushi's track record on this --- and she wasn't even pregnant!!!😆</font>

😆. Shaant gadaa dhari bheem, shaant!

And anji has fainted more.. slap day, abortion day, heating milk, sedated by nani - doesn't count as fainting, I know. And today she was fine when she was talking to chotte!

God knows why khoosie faints at wil - other than to give Arnie the chance to carry her around (as if he needs more reason)

I just cannot liberate myself from this last shred of logic boatwa.. annoying really! Hampered my enjoyment of the awesome flirting and nok jhok scenes
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: docgirl

Using logic boatwa is not an option on the hangout. 😛  

btw... strong protest to Anjali fainting ALL the time. She looks like she is a delicate condition --- she's actually fainted only twice. I point you to Khushi's track record on this --- and she wasn't even pregnant!!! 😆

Doc, she was perfectly fine talking to Chhote a minute before getting into the car, no?  All of a sudden, she's clutching her head, Mamiji has to hold her and help her in; she's swooning in the car and seems very very ill.  No one seems overly bothered.  If you are this sick at this stage of pregnancy, call your doctor and stay in bed.