Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: savvy05

Visi.. you really cannot satisfy this forum at anytime, that's  my learning experience with IF. They are against Anjali so every action she does is under the scanner, I really liked the slow and steady steps that have taken with her character. Yesterday she started questioning, today she seemed slightly happy after a long time when Arnav attempted to cancel the appt for her, she is taking her baby steps...

I chanced upon a particularly nasty thread...🤢...beats me how they come up with this sort of absolute balderdash...

I really liked her questioning scene yesterday...that was very well done...and I was wanting Nani to sit her down and answer all her questions...btu I guess, we will not get to see that until afet the second coming of the villain...

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: veeps

What nonsense??😡 Almost everyone in the show (except the two leads who do it as a milestone moment only) cup the other persons face in the show as a mark of affection... what satyanash is this?? I am so glad I dont step out into the forum

Don't go...DB was immature to make that rangmunch video...but getting to her level...what does that make you?...Someone even made a thread requesting Shaleen (her husband) to take her to a vacation so, we will get some Arhi time..
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

Hey Meens😊...totally with you on that, specially the bold...
Where have you posted? I could only get to the first page posts...😳

I'm on Page 2 today; loved the episode so kind of ended up with a longer than usual post😉.

docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

I beg to differ. That Baby B and John AB movie shot in Miami done pretty good. 

You like that one J? It was such a cop-out... straight guys pretending to be gay and then the fake kiss???? 😕
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: savvy05

Visi.. you really cannot satisfy this forum at anytime, that's  my learning experience with IF. They are against Anjali so every action she does is under the scanner, I really liked the slow and steady steps that have taken with her character. Yesterday she started questioning, today she seemed slightly happy after a long time when Arnav attempted to cancel the appt for her, she is taking her baby steps...

I've been impressed with Anjali in these past 2 epis, seems CVs are trying to redeem her like they are doing with Akash, both have some ways to go but it looks like CVs realized the change to their characters were backfiring big time on viewers.
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: docgirl

You like that one J? It was such a cop-out... straight guys pretending to be gay and then the fake kiss???? 😕

SHUT UP AND BOUNCE😆
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: docgirl

abhishek bachchan should seriously consider full time producing movies..he does better job managing finances
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I've been impressed with Anjali in these past 2 epis, seems CVs are trying to redeem her like they are doing with Akash, both have some ways to go but it looks like CVs realized the change to their characters were backfiring big time on viewers.

If she goes and stands by a cliff...il give her the nudge to topple her over 😉

Just saying...😆
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hola SGs! Just dropping in for a quick hello hi.
I have some kostins today.. they may have been already discussed, but I would apreciate if someon could pileej clarify

kostins:

why does khoosie keep washing and/or folding clothes that were just ironed? why doesn't she ever wash and fold Arnie's clothes?

why do the chaay and coffee look like water?

why does anji keep fainting, and if she keeps fainting why are they satsang-ing and mandir-ing?

did they just make my awesome payal jiji sit in the trunk?

Can khoosie do aything else other than fold clothes? Like maybe read or watch tv or dust her room..pray.. kuch bhi aur chalega

joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Face cupping/caressing has always been there but has always been OTT, no? It is just puke worthy at times, takes away from the essence of the scene. It is almost as Sobti boy is gold, everyone wants to touch his face and get their share. Plus DB's perfectly filed and long nails distract me.