Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: howcome

I need answer for this KOSTIN from any of the SG's... why didnt HP flinch at the clinch ????

HP was just as glad as we were that the testosterone came out after the coming out of the closet for Arnie boy... Everyone in the family had a doubt... Why do you think Naani was so happy??? she was glad that he had married someone from the right gender...
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

Because for him its like watching paint dry...woh humari category ka nahi hai...

Really?  He's used to seeing this between mamaji and Manorama? πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

By why?πŸ˜•

You want Bakri to come and HUG her no??🀣

I just want Bakri somewhere on the screen...Kyun laxmiji ke saath yeh step-bakri treatment... kyun?/
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Doc - is it any wonder that I absolutely and totally β€οΈ you? Despite the Saharan temps of today's show - that's exactly what bothered me too - like a dead fly in an otherwise perfect souffle πŸ˜•

πŸ€— for the sharth shout out, but I'm gonna sit this one out, and with good reason too. My suspicion of what's gonna happen puts me in GKG category.

❀️ back at ya, J. πŸ€—

On the sharth... live dangerously. take a risk... for once! πŸ˜‰
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeps

HP was just as glad as we were that the testosterone came out after the coming out of the closet for Arnie boy... Everyone in the family had a doubt... Why do you think Naani was so happy??? she was glad that he had married someone from the right gender...

so was Nani about to do a Kanta ben act if it were not for Khushi bitiya πŸ˜›
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Really? He's used to seeing this between mamaji and Manorama?πŸ˜›</font>

Why yes ofcourse..
Last time of you remember on soap day,
He was at the poolside when shyamu was rain romanxing anji...he knows all. It doesnt interest him..
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Vistaa.. nice reading your post, missed it yesterday! To the alphabet soup add Harlequin, Silhouette, sab mil gaya. I was expecting a fraction of what played out today to happen when they were playing cat and mouse games, before the reason for the marriage was revealed, alas that never happenedπŸ˜•

But today we had no precap nothing to give an indication that this was coming, so it made it all the more sweeter to enjoy the raw Arhi chemistry!

Face cupping of Anji, I was never a fan from the first episode with this habit of hers. Since it never changed, I have totally given up hope if it will ever change! I did like the brother sister bonding though, done well.
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I just want Bakri somewhere on the screen...Kyun laxmiji ke saath yeh step-bakri treatment... kyun?/

πŸ€—

Hota Hai...Chalta Hai...Duniya Hai...

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Gangotri - YOU are always welcome and much loved. πŸ€—

Your Niagara waterfall isn't.

But Niagara and I are joined at the hip, I mean, head.  If I come, waterfall comes too. πŸ˜›
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

🀣 What the heck is with you and the laundry fetish??? Payalia Syndrome  much???

Veeps, honey - no dori will help when the other half of the equation has a rather overpowering aroma. 

And if THAT didn't bring the remaining SKD'ers crashing back to earth - I have a few more carefully selected pix lined up. Let me know.