Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! - Page 11

-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Scintillating

Maggie, come back! You have gone way too far into the SKD. Sure sign of you know what? πŸ˜”

Trying..Trying..to keep feet firmly on ground.  Think laundry..think cleaning...think laundry done poolside...think poolside...think Kushi/Arnav by poolside...think sharth...think kissing..thinking...thinking...thinking ☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: joenet1234

I am with you all the way Mona darrrllliinnng! No expectations, no SKD. Nada!

To phir krupaya reel in the speculations on symbolic bullshit. 
This content was originally posted by: -monalisa-

To phir krupaya reel in the speculations on symbolic bullshit. 

Manisha, I am so proud of you .. really, we have raised you right here at the hangout...My eyes, they weep tears of joy, more freeflowing that Khushi's gangotri...😭
Edited by veeps - 11 years ago
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You want to know my SKD?
It involves a plantpot, arnavji and khoosi..
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Scintillating

Oh hello Rani Sahiba! πŸ€— Long story or lame joke, don't matter. I am still all ears or rather eyes in this case. πŸ˜› Do tell.

Payal, baat hai one boring Sunday afternoon ki.  Ippy and I got into this "Aap bhi na" kick and drove everyone crazy with our ridiculous spoofs of Shyam and Anjali's lines. Went on for 10 pages or so. I suspect only we found it funny, but the Aap bhi na sure started to catch on.  πŸ˜ƒ
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

@ Scintillating Payalia...

Why are you ignoring me?! Na phone kiya...na baat kar rahi hai...😭

Humse Kya Bhool Hui...

Jo Yeh Sazaa Humka mili...

Shweta!! πŸ€— How can I ever ignore you. Since your parants came this week, I wanted to give you some space before I begin badgerring you again. πŸ˜ƒ 
Sari, awesome post!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ .. I don't know how you manage to do it day in and day out...
-monalisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ipkbs

You want to know my SKD?
It involves a plantpot, arnavji and khoosi..

🀣
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: veeps

Sari, awesome post!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ .. I don't know how you manage to do it day in and day out...

I dont either...she's like the queen bee...maybe GH needs to hire her to write his scripts...he could use some help πŸ˜‰
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bobop

I know right, seriously. They looks like they have been picked out from a wholesale market in laxmi nagar😑.
I have high expectations for the red/pink sari he recently gifted her and Teej. That anticipation should take me through next weekπŸ˜‰