Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Woh to hum hain Payalji.  Long story, lame joke πŸ˜›

Oh hello Rani Sahiba! πŸ€— Long story or lame joke, don't matter. I am still all ears or rather eyes in this case. Tongue Do tell.
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Sri - HP didn't bat an eyelid, maybe he sees this all the time. CV's ramanchi kar rahe hai humhare saath. On that note, after the coffee on her dress, Khushi still wears the same dress?πŸ˜•
ASR changed...πŸ˜† Could she have worn a better dress for the encounter with the mysterious beast...😳

Sari I was thinking the same thing, any other tent would have been ok rather than this cosmic mess she was wearing- I think her stylist has taken an oath to find out which dress makes the beautiful Sanaya frumpy😑. It is her smile that radiates and encompasses any mess she wears during the day.
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: magnetic693

---------------------------------

I keep hoping that she will get wet/dirty by one of Arnav's plants and will decide to change...in the dark, she only manages to find that beautiful sari and has to put it on..and so on...my SKD!

Hey devi maiyya!!  Can nothing happen without the sari and the rain?  Was there a drop of rain today?  Was she in a sari?  Nahin, na?  And was it sizzling or not?  I rest my case. 

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sari what a wonderful post...very articulateπŸ‘..loved it!

Shwets and Ratna you both have echoed my thoughts fully..so me wont elaborate!

What to say about the episode... Just loved it to bits...I cant thank enough the CVs for keeping the ASR trait in tactπŸ‘...that gussa, that attitude... flirty ASR and already very much in love kushi faking hatred!😳..he so well knows his wife...throw a challenge she immediately picks it up and promptly loses it!🀣  He is enjoying this game as much as we are.

Loved Nani...she is experienced or what..just a glance she understands whats happening betn these two!πŸ˜† 

Mami, Payal , Akash the less said the better!

Another 11 hours for the episode...Haila how to wait!😍
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: joenet1234

Dress is symbolic bullshit - wore it when phone ILU happened and when he was hallucinating in captivity. This time is real, supposedly. Maybe.Possible.

Satyanash Joey ji.  I thought you were my ally in taming the expectations tonight. 

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: magnetic693

I keep hoping that she will get wet/dirty by one of Arnav's plants and will decide to change...in the dark, she only manages to find that beautiful sari and has to put it on..and so on...my SKD!

Maggie, come back! You have gone way too far into the SKD. Sure sign of you know what? πŸ˜”
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: veeps

It was total ramanchi yaar... he heard me discussing the episode with someone and knew something good was coming up...pshaw...

4 weeks!!! Thats brutal...

It's better than 6 month's though...last year it was 6 months...πŸ˜•

Arnavji where are you I need to TOSS some water on you!! πŸ˜†

Wow, veeps ko sharmana bhi aata hai πŸ˜ƒ

Given the right emoticon, I can do anything...πŸ˜›
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey devi maiyya!!  Can nothing happen without the sari and the rain?  Was there a drop of rain today?  Was she in a sari?  Nahin, na?  And was it sizzling or not?  I rest my case. 

Yes Mona...was sizzling today...absolutely right!  Just wanna see her in something new!  And yep...didn't miss the rain at all today!  What can I say...I just wanna see Kushi/Arnie's take on a rain scene!
-monalisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: veeps

Given the right emoticon, I can do anything...πŸ˜›

🀣 The imagination just went bonkers! 
Edited by -monalisa- - 11 years ago