Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Ok ...really who wants to read my book????😳</font>

ofcourse we want to read your book... Give us it, 300, 600: 800 pages all of it. 😃
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scintillating

I am too. 😳 But I cannot stop myself from being in the SKD today. 😍 

Right there with you Scintillating...I am gearing myself up for Lady J in the meantime though...😳
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Episode begins with BLAH BLAH BLAH...This irked me...and kinda pissed me off...WHY WHY WHY KKGSR???? Stop defending yourself infront of this Akash and Mami Bakwas Band Wagon!!!!!

Nani see's thru all of the it all...she see's the truth in Khushi and Arnav and Payal...there was a reason to it all and we understand it all! I really want to know Mnorama's past now because there is something there...HINT to CV's...if there isnt anything there MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! Here is your other parallel story line 😉

Khushi watches Anjali and walks away to her private space ...their room and oh my my MY...the shock of a lifetime awaits her there! 😆 As she goes to keep the same clothes she kept in the closet yesterday (😕) Arnavji sit's there all coy in his lovable being waiting there to impress her! Girl's I dunno about you but I for one JUMPED and said W*F and was all shy for myself...he looked adorable...any girl would be smitten Khushi too was moved...a Flashback of emotions floored thru them and then her faint smile disappeared ...sigh...I only ish now shed stop being stubborn ...NA scratch that off this is too darn good to watch Damn it! 😆

What came after that was total crazyness BUT you know what???? I LOVED IT!!! OMG I missed them...I missed this...I missed ASR and KKG...and this to me was the old day's...it is sad to say but i love them fighting...and challenging each other. I want them together but can they always be like this because this love is beautiful in their own stubborn way they complete each other! 

She denies it all and he takes a glass of water and tosses it on her face...😲 Um folks what is this obsession of throwing water at each other though? 😆 More ASR challenge KSR and back and forth...intense moments and an ALMOST Kiss...you cant do this...why cant I...you are my wife...legally too...and I can do SO much..you married me zabardasti...i dont think of you as my PATI...okay then wel make it appen now...UFFF!!! Damn SP and everyone else...Yeh Romance Chalega...😍 

Nani I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!🤣 The woman knows as well as Buaji how to really lagao in dono ki!!! Chote Chai Pe Gir Gaye...Khushi Coffee Pe Gir Gayi! Yes thats what happened! Pyaar pe COLD water Gir gaya 🤣

Mission Satsang and Mandir is on...Jaisa bhi Di Chahye on ASR's Part...and KSR sit's home alone...stupid lame crap! Di I HATE YOU!!!! 😡

And the romance starts again...And to hell to you ASR i dont think of you as a husband...MANO GI...tum mujhe apna HUSBAND maan logi...nope wont do it...yes you will...I will make you...yup keep DREAMING ASR...😉 and you my lady love will fall into my arms...😍...an the new SHARTH is on...Deal...Sauda...Tai raha...but in this lifetime it wont happen...we'l see...well nothing wont happen...we'l see he says...and  folks the games are on..The tables has turned and its fabulous...ASR and KSR in roles reversed will be fun to watch no?...uff the roothna manna and in NK's words...ISS WAR KO KYA NAAM DOON????? 🤣

Di-Chote Bull CRAP under way...🥱 They are going to a Satsang...not a damn Tirath YATRA...and then she's wobbling in the car and makes Payal sit in the truck...WTH...thankfully Chote get's to escape the crap and go to Agra...Taj Mahal Ghoomle...Chipta PH...Bali nahi Agra Sahi...Pata chala they go to Lonavala and make it Agra!!😕

I am going to Agra...good for you I dont care...you will be alone...whatever dude I am ok...Come with me...nope I want to clean...what your head? Nope itl get detoxed once you leave...yup this is GH to audience conversation alright! Life without will go on IPK...try it audience...we will..YOU CANT is their answr...and you know what they are right 😉

Toofan comes ...lights go off...and Khushi is not alone in Shantivan...who could it be? Shyam? Arnav? Could this be a repeat of Nainital? We'l know tomorrow wont we 😆 Still dont get why Khushi would yell Laxmi Ji though...why would a Bakri respond? 😕

Song of the evening...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAVzDNc-L4g[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -Vee05- - 11 years ago
So, the pati said "Dinner Date at 8 tonight?" and I said "aaj kal aap bahut sapne dekhne lage hain"   and thus veeps ended up in the doghouse ...*Long suffering Sigh*

Thankfully, there are specially made dori blouses just for days like this one...
Edited by veeps - 11 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: magnetic693

@Sari:  have only read your post thus far, but had to stop and say that it was simply beautiful. You write so eloquently, the words just flow beautifully together and the thoughts are conveyed so naturally and lovingly.  Loved the challenge being a "win-win" situation for Kushi...very cute observation 😆
Do you write professionally?  If not, you should.  Thanks for sharing!

@magnetic693 - sorry don't know your name. Thank you for the encouragement, that is really sweet of you. No, it is just a hobby. If I can relate to the concept, I watch the show. When the show loses it's charm I move on 😆 IF just happened when I had spare time and now it has become a daily routine to come & chat w/friends here. 

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: magnetic693

Yep...that's what I thought when I saw them dripping wet!  Yep..."CVs are kicking us in the nuts again cause I think that was the rain scene" rattled in my head after the coffee/tea throwing

Maggie, is that truly what you think? 😲
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You know I Lau you rani sahiba, 🤗

you're SKD advice finally taken on board by ippy. Seeing is believing... No matter how much ASR sweet talks..

glad you like the vm. their pyaar is deewana or as sari said, crazy.

I have another of those tributes lined up but couldn't upload because. My lappy overheated with this one. So on tomorrow .. 😃
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: veeps

So, the pati said "Dinner Date at 8 tonight?" and I said "aaj kal aap bahut sapne dekhne lage hain"   and thus veeps ended up in the doghouse ...*Long suffering Sigh*

Thankfully, there are specially made dori blouses just for days like this one...

LOL!! I lau you. I so needed this laugh.😆
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: veeps

🤣

I paused the episode and stopped writing my BOOK for you...to tell you...when he calls to say I love you...and take you to dinner date... YOU GO!!!! 

Because then you end up like me in the middle of god knowns where not seeing him for 4 weeks ...and depressed 😭
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

🤣

I paused the episode and stopped writing my BOOK for you...to tell you...when he calls to say I love you...and take you to dinner date... YOU GO!!!! 

Because then you end up like me in the middle of god knowns where not seeing him for 4 weeks ...and depressed 😭

It was total ramanchi yaar... he heard me discussing the episode with someone and knew something good was coming up...pshaw...

4 weeks!!! Thats brutal...