India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

What's the deal with Sonarika? (Page 9)

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Everyone has their own opinion so we can't FORCE them to lk Sonarika...Personally, I still feel that Mouni was better bcoz in the initial epis when Sati calls Mahadev using that leaf and after he comes, the look on nhe face- she had a very dreamy look and at the same time it was as if she was in trance!!
But yeah, Sonarika hz improved...lets see what happens...
I guess we shld give Sonarika more time coz itz her 2nd show...Mouni is a senior actress in the TV industry!!
-Gauri

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012.Vrish.sukhi...foram.

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
But ya, u said tht Mouni wznt as good in d initial epis...I just saw the first epi last night n I guess u r wrong coz Mouni wz very good as she is a senior...Also, pls dont comment on the looks as some people find Mouni more prettier than Sonarika n thts my opinion as well so u know Mouni fans cld feel bad n I am not talking abt myself!!! :) -Gauri

Edited by pkyekrox - 21 July 2012 at 11:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012sukhi...

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
yes no one can be forcrd to like anyone but why continue this debate.? Mouni was very very good but her part is now over. 

Sharpay.Evanssukhi...

Gopiii IF-Dazzler
Gopiii
Gopiii

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Well am a newbie here on this forum but a huge fan of DKDM. Been more of a silent spectator on this forum even though I have been following this show for a long time.
To be honest I never ever connected to Mouni's character of Sati initially. Firstly in terms of look and beauty she simply lacked the charisma or charm. But as the show proceeded I started connecting more with the various characters including that of Mouni. I loved the characters of Daksh, Prasuthi, Nandi because the characters seemed tailor made for them and they where brilliant.
Mohit also grew on me gradually as I did not find him fascinating in the onset. But now I love him to the core.
With Sonarika what strikes u the most is her beauty and she is helluva beautiful which I think no one can argue. My mom's reaction on seeing her initially was she is drop dead gorgeous and she has that divine beauty effect. Her voice is childish but honestly it does not repel you. But u just keep on loving her more and more.
I don't see many flaws in her acting but surely she will get more and more better with time. Just like Mohit did after a long stint now in the show.
Comparisons are inevitable and so is criticism but if it helps to build something more positive is always better than just nitpicking.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Tinacool-SilverFlames-shubhika124sukhi...

Sanyomg Senior Member
Sanyomg
Sanyomg

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
@limraina actualy d whole thing is about difrent ppl havin diffrnt pov's ur mom cals sonarika dead drop gorgeous whereas my grandmom says that she looks divine n gorgeous bt is not attractive. U knw dear.. As d fact goes al 5 fingers are not d same..

pooji2012sukhi...

Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limraina

Well am a newbie here on this forum but a huge fan of DKDM. Been more of a silent spectator on this forum even though I have been following this show for a long time.
To be honest I never ever connected to Mouni's character of Sati initially. Firstly in terms of look and beauty she simply lacked the charisma or charm. But as the show proceeded I started connecting more with the various characters including that of Mouni. I loved the characters of Daksh, Prasuthi, Nandi because the characters seemed tailor made for them and they where brilliant.
Mohit also grew on me gradually as I did not find him fascinating in the onset. But now I love him to the core.
With Sonarika what strikes u the most is her beauty and she is helluva beautiful which I think no one can argue. My mom's reaction on seeing her initially was she is drop dead gorgeous and she has that divine beauty effect. Her voice is childish but honestly it does not repel you. But u just keep on loving her more and more.
I don't see many flaws in her acting but surely she will get more and more better with time. Just like Mohit did after a long stint now in the show.
Comparisons are inevitable and so is criticism but if it helps to build something more positive is always better than just nitpicking.

Well said Limraina
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
i m loving sonarika as parvati
shez doing an amazing job...i dnt understand y ppl r bashing her
shez such an amazing actor

.Vrish.Tinacool

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index