Devon ke Dev Mahadev

What's the deal with Sonarika? - Page 5

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
a certain section of the audience began to watch the show as a Shiva and Sati love story,hence when her character ended they hungama after that was bound to happen...we put Mahadev and Parvati on the same pedestal as a Maan-Geet,a Nupur Mayank,and currently a Arnav and Khushi-ive been in those shoes and i completely understand how to it feels like to be ripped off a couple you love so much...majority of the audience is of love struck teenagers who are plain fascinated with the dynamism of the Sati story-girls specially could identify with Satis rebelliousness and her inner turmoil...
i crossed that phase of being love struck over a fictional couple ages ago,and im glad i did😆
but at the end of the day DKDM is a mythological,how much ever the cvs tried to romanticize it...Mahadev and Adi Shaktis leela is beyond two actors and thier faces...its much much above that!
what is interesting,is that DKDM has started doing extremely well once Satis role ended and Mahadev(for the first time since the inception of the show) came in the forefront and Parvatis entry only maintained the good run of the show
that only proves i guess that Majority of the audience watches it for Mahadev,and now for Mahadev and Parvati together-they watch it as a medium to know thier God in a better way...
BTW-everyone is entitled to thier opinion,if you dont agree with it,keep quiet and respect it!who ever still doesnt like Sona-its thier mind,thier heart,thier choice-im not here to force my views on anyone
Gods given everyone thier own brain and heart-so let them do their work!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Vrish and Mira-i know that wikipedia editing thing sounds zonked,but i swear its happening🤣 Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago
stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tele Tadaka articles are not allowed to be posted in IF. Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wish someone closes this topic as it seems like an endless debate. Constructive criticism is always good for anyone as it always helps to improve but destructive and criticism given to pull someone down is always bad and in bad taste.

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shruti summarised evrything. :) Totally agree with you shruti!We cannot relate our heavenly dampattis to the daily soap jodis.Simply bcoz its like comparing god to some human.

I too personally feel after sati's death,DKDM's focus has shifted towards Mahadev and he's in the forefront.And im loving evry bit of it!
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Oonagh

I wish someone closes this topic as it seems like an endless debate. Constructive criticism is always good for anyone as it always helps to improve but destructive and criticism given to pull someone down is always bad and in bad taste.

Nobody has been criticising sonarika here yaar.everybody here is praising her.  
stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: subha2601

Nobody has been criticising sonarika here yaar.everybody here is praising her.  

I agree...This has been one of the most sensible topics i have come across in recent days

sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: style_diva

I agree...This has been one of the most sensible topics i have come across in recent days

I know most people are praising Sona here. Me too a huge fan of her and love her to the core now. But this kind of discussion being in the forefront is a big dampener when the show is so well poised and one wants to be in the mood of revelry and joy and not gloom and despair about such inconsequential things which is the sole aim of some people who want to keep this topic at the forefront and we are encouraging the discussion. That is all I meant.
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: shubhika124

Criticism of an actress even before she appeared , deja vu Janaki? 😳

Filthy bashers are everywhere 😡 IF is still fine , read the comments on YT , just because their fave actress is not playing Parvati too , Sona is being cursed & abused. How detestable 😡
For me nobody could have done a better role 😍

I have seen people finding fault with her voice too. 🤢 For me its her teeny voice that makes her even more attractive. She is just 20. What do people expect from her? 

She is 1000 times better for her age. 😳

It is sad that Sonarika is being abused and based even after doing such a flawless Job...The role of Parvati looks as if tailored for her...I don;t think there could have been a better choice other than Sona for this role...Mouni could never have done the role of Parvati with justice. Sonarika is grace and poise personified and works wonders for the role of Devi Parvati...

I personally love her Voice and Voice Modulation...Loved in her all the break-down scene, during the Tapasya scene, love her when she looks at Mahadev with all the love and adoration, with the sweet little smirk etc...Its a treat to watch her perform

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: shruti.nil

Mouni suited Sati to the T...she was perfect as Sati-shes been a favorite and always will be

I was a bit hesitant when Sona was Cast as Parvati,but when i see her as Parvati i realize out of all the choices,even Mouni,Sona suits the role the best...
Sati needed that attitude,that haughtiness,arrogance and slight high strung think about her that Mouni got through perfectly

Parvati on the other hand requires a softness,a maturity,a divinity and purity in her and Sona gets that through effectively...

The Cvs have purposely taken two very very different looking actors for the roles so that the individuality of the roles is maintained...and honestly looking at thier interpretation of Parvati(as a soft,mature,obidient,and patient character) Mouni may not have been able to put forward a softer Parvati after a very haughty Sati

I myself couldn't have said it in better words...You have penned down all that i wanted to say😊