India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

What's the deal with Sonarika? (Page 3)

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Mouni suited Sati to the T...she was perfect as Sati-shes been a favorite and always will be
I was a bit hesitant when Sona was Cast as Parvati,but when i see her as Parvati i realize out of all the choices,even Mouni,Sona suits the role the best...
Sati needed that attitude,that haughtiness,arrogance and slight high strung think about her that Mouni got through perfectly

Parvati on the other hand requires a softness,a maturity,a divinity and purity in her and Sona gets that through effectively...

The Cvs have purposely taken two very very different looking actors for the roles so that the individuality of the roles is maintained...and honestly looking at thier interpretation of Parvati(as a soft,mature,obidient,and patient character) Mouni may not have been able to put forward a softer Parvati after a very haughty Sati

I find the behavior of some of the fans REALLY weird-Criticism in an entirely constructive manner is completely understandable,infact criticism is needed-it helps the team to know how to guide Sona
but immaturity demanding Mouni back etc is kinda silly...sillier is that some person keeps editing the entire Parvati Phase out from DKDM's Wikipedia entry...and makes it "Satis" story instead and rave about the fact how Mounis role ended "abruptly"-when it actually didnt and her role was completed with full honors!
its quite amusing actually!
but Sona is improving steadily,people need to stop being so harsh on her!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarsramki1mnx12.Vrish.Tinacool-SilverFlames--Tulips-rickkssukhi.....RamKiJanaki..

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Mouni was good for  ma Sati and I am fan of Mouni...but

Sona is tooo good for Ma Parvati and she is doing fab job...she improved a lot...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

Mouni suited Sati to the T...she was perfect as Sati-shes been a favorite and always will be
I was a bit hesitant when Sona was Cast as Parvati,but when i see her as Parvati i realize out of all the choices,even Mouni,Sona suits the role the best...
Sati needed that attitude,that haughtiness,arrogance and slight high strung think about her that Mouni got through perfectly

Parvati on the other hand requires a softness,a maturity,a divinity and purity in her and Sona gets that through effectively...

The Cvs have purposely taken two very very different looking actors for the roles so that the individuality of the roles is maintained...and honestly looking at thier interpretation of Parvati(as a soft,mature,obidient,and patient character) Mouni may not have been able to put forward a softer Parvati after a very haughty Sati

I find the behavior of some of the fans REALLY weird-Criticism in an entirely constructive manner is completely understandable,infact criticism is needed-it helps the team to know how to guide Sona
but immaturity demanding Mouni back etc is kinda silly...sillier is that some person keeps editing the entire Parvati Phase out from DKDM's Wikipedia entry...and makes it "Satis" story instead and rave about the fact how Mounis role ended "abruptly"-when it actually didnt and her role was completed with full honors!
its quite amusing actually!
but Sona is improving steadily,people need to stop being so harsh on her!

Well said, Shruti! It's really discouraging to see such ignorant members who bash Devi Parvathi because Sonarika plays her.Shocked In reality, they are neither interested in learning mythology or becoming closer to God, they are only high-strung over their favorite actors.

Gods and puranas have no place for such members. Mythological forums require a certain amount of dignity and maturity which is not necessarily required in forums of fictional shows. Good God people, Dkdm is about GOD and his leela, not how passionate Mouni and Mohit's chemistry is.Dead If you're ignorant about Shiv Bhagwaan's leelas, then go read up about them before basing your entire knowledge on this show, and then becoming sour when Devi Sati's avatar ends which was supposed to.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1.Vrish.-SilverFlames-shubhika124-Tulips--Nymphadora-.FemmeFatale.

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
i think people in general were attracted to the Sati-Mahadev story beacuse of the "tragedy" element in it...it was the run of the mill love story factor that attracted viewers to the show!
and as you said people refer to it as the "Sati Mahadev" love story being superior to the "Parvati Mahadev" love story which is rubbish because at the end of the day they are the same story-Sati began it and Parvati gave it its ending,or as we can say beginning for eternity!
somewhere down the line people have forgotten thats its a mythological,its not a run of the mill daily soap-it runs on a story rather than a couple...Satis end was pre decided...it had to happen!i swear i never thought DKDM would see such a day when people would start saying such stuff about characters who are God!-seriously?
but forget those people-they are in minority now...most of the viewers are slowly slowly comming to accept Sonarika and Mohit -Sona as Mahadev and Parvati
i hope MahadevJi(the real one) gives them some buddhi!!LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Tinacool-SilverFlames-.FemmeFatale.-Tulips-..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

i think people in general were attracted to the Sati-Mahadev story beacuse of the "tragedy" element in it...it was the run of the mill love story factor that attracted viewers to the show!
and as you said people refer to it as the "Sati Mahadev" love story being superior to the "Parvati Mahadev" love story which is rubbish because at the end of the day they are the same story-Sati began it and Parvati gave it its ending,or as we can say beginning for eternity!
somewhere down the line people have forgotten thats its a mythological,its not a run of the mill daily soap-it runs on a story rather than a couple...Satis end was pre decided...it had to happen!i swear i never thought DKDM would see such a day when people would start saying such stuff about characters who are God!-seriously?
but forget those people-they are in minority now...most of the viewers are slowly slowly comming to accept Sonarika and Mohit -Sona as Mahadev and Parvati
i hope MahadevJi(the real one) gives them some buddhi!!LOL

Exactly! Some people do not necessarily like mytho stories because they term them "boring". They dont' have that tragic element which is so popular in shows today, so Sati-Mahadev's story was immediately attractive to them, whereas Parvathi-Mahadev story is quite like other puranic stories. Those who truly have respect for God and are genuinely interested in his leelas love all his stories, and as you said Parvathi offers Mahadev that happy ending he missed (or a new beginning as you said). However, people do not know mythology beyond what they see on TV cannot accept that Parvathi and Sati are the same, because for them the actresses are different so characters must also be different, whereas we know that Sati's tragic ending was destined by fate and no one, not even Mahadev, could prevent it.

Like you said, I also hope the real Mahadev gives them buddhi.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.-SilverFlames--Tulips-.FemmeFatale.

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GERTRUDIS

I honestly don't even miss Sati at all now because it is all Sona and Mohit for me now.
Infact even in the last epi where she had just a scene or two she was badly missed just like one would miss Mohit if he is not shown in a few epi's.
I never liked Mouni so much to be honest initially coz when I saw her look I felt she was a complete misfit and it took sometime for me to actually like. But id did like her eventually.
Sona on the contrary is beautiful. Her look registers with u completely. I even like her voice now. I think she is doing a fine job.

I agree with you. I'm not a huge fan of Mouni either. She did do well in the last few scenes of Sati but in general I did not like her haughty demeanor, as I associate Devi Sati with softness and gentleness as well. she and Parvathi are no different to me, so she should be been portrayed like Parvathi too.

-Tulips-

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Criticism of an actress even before she appeared , deja vu Janaki? Embarrassed
Filthy bashers are everywhere Angry IF is still fine , read the comments on YT , just because their fave actress is not playing Parvati too , Sona is being cursed & abused. How detestable Angry
For me nobody could have done a better role Day Dreaming

I have seen people finding fault with her voice too. Dead For me its her teeny voice that makes her even more attractive. She is just 20. What do people expect from her? Ouch

She is 1000 times better for her age. Embarrassed

Yes, definitely feeling deja vu.WinkWink In fact, some of those bashers are the same. Surprise you at all?

You're right. IF is a lot better because mods actually take serious action against bashing, but YT vids and facebook are the worst, because no one prevents it and people are allowed to say what they want.Dead 

I like Sonarika's voice. In fact, I love her as Parvathi and think she's the best actress who's ever played her. She's young but she's such a good actress so far! I know she'll keep improving too.

-Tulips-

Targaryen-gal IF-Dazzler
Targaryen-gal
Targaryen-gal

CFC Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Yeah, YT is very harsh! I was watching a Dkdm vid posted by life ok once. While waiting for all of it to get buffered at once, I read the comments. God! Its like cats and dogs there. IF is way better!

And I like Mouni and Sona both! They are perfect for their resp roles. I don't know why ppl keep on saying that there's a prob wid her voice. Actually she has improved a lot. It was shrieky sorta in TDSM. But I find it cute and soft rite now!

-Tulips-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index