Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

What's the deal with Sonarika? (Page 2)

lakshmikumr Senior Member
lakshmikumr
lakshmikumr

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
  Plz  yarr  stop  this  mouni-soni  bashing  

NO body  is  against  no body  here, making  treads mouni soni  makes  some  to  feel  they  r divided , so plz   every body has  right  to  say  they  feel  unless  hurting  somebody  and  no one  here in this  form  has  done  that . don't  make  anybody  to  feel  sorry  plz

comparing may  sometime  be  healthy  to  improve  the  artist's  acting  skill.

Love u all  DKDMians   here  and  DKDM  is  the  best Thumbs Up

Edited by lakshmikumr - 19 July 2012 at 10:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishajosvanadhisukhi...

Nishajos IF-Dazzler
Nishajos
Nishajos

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I honestly don't even miss Sati at all now because it is all Sona and Mohit for me now.
Infact even in the last epi where she had just a scene or two she was badly missed just like one would miss Mohit if he is not shown in a few epi's.
I never liked Mouni so much to be honest initially coz when I saw her look I felt she was a complete misfit and it took sometime for me to actually like. But id did like her eventually.
Sona on the contrary is beautiful. Her look registers with u completely. I even like her voice now. I think she is doing a fine job.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish...Chandni..vanadhi-Tulips-..RamKiJanaki..

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Criticism of an actress even before she appeared , deja vu Janaki? Embarrassed
Filthy bashers are everywhere Angry IF is still fine , read the comments on YT , just because their fave actress is not playing Parvati too , Sona is being cursed & abused. How detestable Angry
For me nobody could have done a better role Day Dreaming

I have seen people finding fault with her voice too. Dead For me its her teeny voice that makes her even more attractive. She is just 20. What do people expect from her? Ouch

She is 1000 times better for her age. Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08.Vrish...Chandni..Nishajos-Tulips-..RamKiJanaki..

shinningstar Goldie
shinningstar
shinningstar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
i was doubtful before i think she's doing a good job ...i think her choice as parvati was gr8 much better than mouni doing parvati honestly mouni gave weird chuha(rat) expressions at times when the scene needed her to be doubtful or angry and sulking.

sonarika is way better option. keep up the good work dear. no offence to maouni but iw ish the cvs had put a dance sequence beforeshe left she is awesome dancer would have loved to see her do a tandav or something outstanding beforeshe left,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishajos..RamKiJanaki..

Nishajos IF-Dazzler
Nishajos
Nishajos

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Criticism of an actress even before she appeared , deja vu Janaki? Embarrassed
Filthy bashers are everywhere Angry IF is still fine , read the comments on YT , just because their fave actress is not playing Parvati too , Sona is being cursed & abused. How detestable Angry
For me nobody could have done a better role Day Dreaming

I have seen people finding fault with her voice too. Dead For me its her teeny voice that makes her even more attractive. She is just 20. What do people expect from her? Ouch

She is 1000 times better for her age. Embarrassed

shubhika124: What is YT that u have mentioned in this comment ??
SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I also feel the same some people here always try to point out flaws in Sonarika n also the track, It seems that they think they are more professional then the PH, Cast n Crew... 
Cv's selected Sonarika bcoz they find her best and She is doing awesom job as Maa Parvati n also She is the one who bring TRP also may be She is lucky for the show, Her chemistry with Mohit is also rocking so instead of bashing them we have to apprieciate their work...

-Tulips-..RamKiJanaki..

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GERTRUDIS

shubhika124: What is YT that u have mentioned in this comment ??

YT : Youtube
foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
OMG people you are still talking about this. Nw its a month or two that sona enterd the show. I liked mouni as sati alot and even her cute expresions,childish demands frm mahadev and most importantly liked her chemistry with mohit. Now m enjoying moharika. loving dkdm as i always loved. So its all about a show we can't keep the pair forever its gonna change with time.

-Tulips-sukhi...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index