India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

What's the deal with Sonarika?

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

I don't get it. Why can't people give Sonarika a chance before criticizing her?ConfusedConfused If you guys remember, Mouni wasn't that great as Devi Sati in the beginning of Dkdm, but she improved with the episodes so it'd be nice if people stop complaining about Sonarika in every episode and actually give her a chance. For her age she's not that bad, and as far as looks go I think she's far more beautiful than Mouni. I have nothing against Mouni and she was good as Sati, but I like Sonarika as Devi Parvathi more and think the hate against her is undeserved.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 19 July 2012 at 4:29pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94vaspichanda925T4YY4B4pnarsMulan08mahalaxmik-QH-shanak.hotbhakti2captkirkThe-Heartramki1.Vrish...Chandni..stylish_VJPN_luvs_Arjun..Likitha..Nishajosvanadhivish.naren-SilverFlames-TINA!-Tulips-.FemmeFatale.Havii.FairyDust.-Araina-NandiniRaizadaa

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Sonarika bashing has started b4 her entry in da show.We hv discussed it so many times in "Discuss Sonarika as Parvati"thread.If ppl still bash her den dat's deir problem yaar.Why shd we bother?We can't force anybody 2 like her na.
Recently dere was an article on anoder site which was full of Sonarika bashing.Some issues happened here due 2 dat article.I hv decided 2 ignore dese bashers.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesMulan08.Vrish.vanadhi-SilverFlames-.FairyDust..FemmeFatale...RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

Sonarika bashing has started b4 her entry in da show.We hv discussed it so many times in "Discuss Sonarika as Parvati"thread.If ppl still bash her den dat's deir problem yaar.Why shd we bother?We can't force anybody 2 like her na.
Recently dere was an article on anoder site which was full of Sonarika bashing.Some issues happened here due 2 dat article.I hv decided 2 ignore dese bashers.

I know yaar, but it's so annoying! I don't get why some people cann't stop comparing two actresses. Mouni left on a good note and now it's time for Sonarika to prove her talent as Shivji's consort. She's so sweet and beautiful, and I'm sure her acting will improve too once Parvathi and Shivji wed and they have more scenes together. I have a feeling she'll do really well as a mother to Ganesha and Kartikeya too.Day Dreaming She has that motherly aura around her despite being so young.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08The-Heartvanadhi-Tulips-.FemmeFatale.

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
We have tried explaining thata million times janaki ;) but some ppl just dont understand.So we've simply started ignoring such things :D the more attention you pay to such comments,the more they criticise ;) So smply ignore dem and enjoy watching sona as parvati :D 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.vanadhi-SilverFlames-..RamKiJanaki..

superman_1 Groupbie
superman_1
superman_1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
I think sonarika is doing a very good job playing parvati... she is very talented and beautiful... She looks right for the part... she will improve as the show goes on... this show team has done good job by picking the right actors for the part... its just that some people are upset because they prob. wanted mouni back in the show as parvati and didnt get her... so taking out their anger on sonarika...

watever though she is doing a good job... and hope the show goes on for a long while as this is the only hindi show i watch on satellite tv besides satyamev jayate...

p.s... sonarika is very beautiful actress... good luck to her...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosespnarsThe-Heart.Vrish.vanadhi.FemmeFatale.-Araina-..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
^^Exactly! Sonarika is the perfect choice for Devi Parvathi and I hope people will become attached to her too as the show goes on.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

The-Heart.Vrish.vanadhivish.naren-SilverFlames-

Mulan08 Senior Member
Mulan08
Mulan08

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
She is radiant lovely and matches perfectly with Mohit Raina...plus she has that aura of grace and inner calm that shows what a capable actress she is. 
When I watch the two look lovingly at each other...meri toh atma prasanna ho jati hai! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
i read criticism of sonarika before her entry..but omg its still going on??
truely saying i am liking sonarika more and more with days..more than mouni..she is perfect choice for parvati.she has a divine and pure beauty...and her acting is being improved...if people still bash her then just ignore..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08.Vrish.vanadhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index