Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

there must b smthng Good behind Bua's Evilness..

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Even i tooo was Upset after watchng today's epi ..bua's step against ansh n yash..bt nw m thniking there must b a good nt good bt there must b smthng special behind dez evilness of bua..it turn to b Nyc n fruitful wth ArYa as their bonding, relalation n understanding level will increase too much ..so we shld rather cmplain to cv's thnk the fact Y Cv's are shwing bua's evilness even she didnt spare childsSmileso i m thinking there must b smthng good store for us frm cv's so finger crossedSmile

Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 19 July 2012 at 4:22pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vminiprami2793Nisha_abipadmavarluv_lvndrAnushaGKkholitacssudhaFireLordPhoenixgururockssAbby-GC-Crazymaha9gcluvvillager00Loveforlifegafulu14pickachu

fulfillurdreams Groupbie
fulfillurdreams
fulfillurdreams

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
You know... I'm not quite sure if there really is some good behind bua's evilness but all I can say is that she is the biggest bitch I've ever seen, excuse my language. I get so angry at her while watching this show...sometimes I just want to reach in through the TV screen and smash her face against a wall. Then she'll really have something to be a bitch about. Like, honestly, if you're that upset about not getting a chance to be remarried, go live in a brothel somewhere and become a freaking prostitute...because that's obviously the problem here. She's too sexually frustrated for her own good. Honestly, I watch plenty of these Indian soaps and you think all characters that are meant to be bad are evil until you watch this show and encounter bua. Turning a child against her parents...honestly, bitch, get a life. Obviously all of this praying is not helping her out in any way >:( She needs to go on one of her "yatras" forever. Just leave. Because, honestly, Yash and Aarti have enough standing in their way without the presence of this bitch. Uggghhh... 

Ok...I'm done ranting for now. Sorry for all the bad language but she just really pisses me off. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatpadmavarkholitagcluvTanShi_CrazyLuv

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
aahhh yea..
I feel d CVs hv rlly disappointed us so there's defo sumthin gud behind ol d evilness...
Waitin for that gudness to unfold..
I trust d CVs

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vminikholitaTanShi_CrazyLuvgcluv

xodramalover IF-Sizzlerz
xodramalover
xodramalover

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I hope something good comes out of this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vminiTanShi_CrazyLuv

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
I doubt there is anything good behind Bua's evilness. I used to feel sorry for her knowing where her anger and hurt came from but she is just too much now. Honestly, it's one thing that she's targeting Aarti even though Aarti has never done anything to her. It's another to create fights between children and turn children against their parents. I wonder if the CVs will ever show us a time when Bua was actually happy and nice. Maybe that was when she was married but after her husband died and her brother didn't allow her to get married, she just became a spiteful and wicked lady. I don't think there's any good in this woman. She doesn't really seem to be concerned for her family members and is always ready to show concern when it means she can point fingers at Aarti (when Yash went off on his own to the minister's house and Aarti said his life is in danger, remember how she pretended to comfort G3 while blaming Aarti for whatever happens to Yash?). Bua's mission is now to get revenge from Aarti. She even feels that God cheated her. Remember when she watched G3 give back the bangles to Aarti? She was saying how she's the one who always prays to God, yet Aarti is the one who God blessed with good fortune and for that she will take revenge on Aarti? Seriously Buaji, you're mad at God and want to punish someone who really hasn't done anything to you? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatpadmavarTanShi_CrazyLuv

luvbbat Senior Member
luvbbat
luvbbat

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fulfillurdreams

You know... I'm not quite sure if there really is some good behind bua's evilness but all I can say is that she is the biggest bitch I've ever seen, excuse my language. I get so angry at her while watching this show...sometimes I just want to reach in through the TV screen and smash her face against a wall. Then she'll really have something to be a bitch about. Like, honestly, if you're that upset about not getting a chance to be remarried, go live in a brothel somewhere and become a freaking prostitute...because that's obviously the problem here. She's too sexually frustrated for her own good. Honestly, I watch plenty of these Indian soaps and you think all characters that are meant to be bad are evil until you watch this show and encounter bua. Turning a child against her parents...honestly, bitch, get a life. Obviously all of this praying is not helping her out in any way >:( She needs to go on one of her "yatras" forever. Just leave. Because, honestly, Yash and Aarti have enough standing in their way without the presence of this bitch. Uggghhh...

Ok...I'm done ranting for now. Sorry for all the bad language but she just really pisses me off.

@fulfillurdreams - I couldn't agree with you more! And yes, I am one of those people who don't use curse words but buaji brings out all the curse words that exist in my vocabulary too! Everytime I see her I wish I could reach into my tv and strangle her too. There is no goodness in a person who misguides a child for her own benefit. There is nothing good about buaji and even if there is I don't want to know about it. Please CVs get rid of "buaji." please, please, please...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixgcluvTanShi_CrazyLuv

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
why we have to angary, 1character needs bad to make story go in a gr8 level

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TanShi_CrazyLuv

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Hmmm i thnk wthout dez india cant run its serials Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index