India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

A pattern in the Maha episodes

indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Okay I have notice a pattern in series of Maha episode from the day EHMMBH started. The first story and the 1st maha episode cv showed was Jeevika friendship with  Dr. Manan, Viren thought there was something going on between Jeevika and Doctor Manan due Maanvi innocent mistake as she thought her di was in love with  Dr. Manan. But the actual fact was that Jeevika like Viren and  Dr. Manan was just a friend. Any way so in the first Maha episode Jeevika rishta nearly broke with Viren but the misunderstanding got cleared the Dawali week...

Then the 2nd maha episode was when it was Jeevika first birthday when she got married. Where Viren wanted to something special for Jeevika, so he decided to gift Maanvi to Jeevika as Jeevika di was missing her Maanu. Then Maanvi come and stay in Chandighar for few months where unintentionally caused problems for Indra chachu by helping him out with his weakness stammering. But the Vadhara take the wrong way and kick Maanvi out the house. Then Maanvi go back to Rishikesh and get ill, Jeevika feel bad but does speak Maanu because of in law. But when Indra Chachu win the case all the Vadhara family realised their mistake and Dadji & Indra Chachu personally go and invite Maanvi back to Vadhara mansion. But before Maanvi go back she has blood test whilst Maanvi in Chandighar Biji find out Maanvi has cancer.

Then the 3rd maha episode Maya madam entre Virat mystery ex-girl friend. From day one there was a secret why Virat was frustrated in life and why he did not want fullow his dream. That was because of Maya as she rejected Virat love in the past. Any way Maya regretting how she treated Virat and with Maanvi help won back Virat love. But soon with Viren help Virat realise the reality of Maya who was gold digger so he broke with her and Viren made Virat realise he love Maanvi not Maya.

Then the 4th maha episode Maanvi reveals to Jeevika the reason why she did not donate blood to her because she has blood cancer. Jeevika break down but hide from the family and be strong for the family and Maanvi..Jeevika hide her tears and celebrate Maanvi birthday and at the end break down when she alone. Then Viren decided that Maanvi will stay in Chandighar so Jeevika can look after her. But in the process Maanvi slowly full in love with Virat but can not confess her love to Virat due her cancer.

Now the question is the 5th maha episode will Maanvi confess her love or will her health become worse. I have a strong feeling Maanvi will but she may be in hospital bed as she will really sick. But then a miracle happen and Maanvi life get save. Then slowly Virman love story blossom and I have a strong feeling Dadji will knock sense into bua ji that Virman made for each other that why in her interview it say that bua ji will accept Virman relationship. Also in the 5th maha episode it will be reveal that Rajiv had feeling for Vanshika aunty and I have feeling Viren will be the first one to know. Viren will do some match making between Vanshika aunty and Rajiv. [coincidence that the introduce Vanshika aunty getting hold with her old friend. They showing that she got a life to that why intruduce Rajiv character and also the whole loness track into Vanishika life] 

Then fallowing maha episode will be in September and that will be Virman marriage where Badi biji will give Maanvi her bangles that Maanvi always wanted. This whole concept of story has been well thought by Sid sir hat of he has iron out whole issue. Because from day one we all knew something wrong with Maanvi health due her dizzy spells and high fever all the time and having cold all the time...How Virat and Maanvi click we knew that they be together in the ended...All the other issue Sid sir has iron out hat of to him for making such great show...These are my view please share your view with me by leaving comment thanks...Only one thing they have not mention and that is why Biji hated Jeevika and Maanvi mother and why their father had left biji...May be the introduce that track in the near future near to Maanvi wedding time...

Edited by indian10 - 19 July 2012 at 4:24pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22nrithyaoRadharadayprincess_saragirl_rocksSyed695-Aswathy-.FairyDust..Anastasia.MyInspirationz....Poojie....

..Zainab.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Zainab..
..Zainab..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
So true agree nice observation
indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by littles12

So true agree nice observation
thank you I can't wait till Saturday when our heroine Maanvi will tell Virat she love him.
ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
really nicely said
indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Churri

really nicely said
aww thank u  for ur comments it sweet of u...it a re-cap of everything if any one just start watching the show then they will now the whole story by this topic...
XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
True.  They still have yet to show why Beeji hated the girl's Mom...and they still have to hit Swamini's past...which I am really looking forward to.
indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

True.  They still have yet to show why Beeji hated the girl's Mom...and they still have to hit Swamini's past...which I am really looking forward to.
 oh yeh I forgot about Swamini bua past that will be reveal in the near future may be before Virman marriage and that when she become soft when Dadji will tell her to stop coming in between Virat love due her bad experience as Maanvi a nice girl...Who understand Virat more  then any one...I think Badi biji will tell Biji forgive Maanvi mum for what ever she done due they nearly lost Maanvi due cancer and Biji realises life to short to carry hatred...
screen22 Senior Member
screen22
screen22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Only 4 Mega Episodes since 3 October 2011, i would have thought there were more?

Let's wait and watch what tomorrow brings, i hope it is a good one?

The CV's have rushed the 7 days confession?

Go to top