Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Giafan

I have no idea, where is this track leading to.  May be , the serial is going for its ending!!! 😉

arey, if thats the case, then finally the PH and SP made a sensible decision.. 😉
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even i agree with Gia here ... mb the show is nearing its end ...

newbie-ahem all issues resolved ...
jigar-rashi ... what say abt them ??!!!!

korag relation getting amended ...

kinwal... missing as always ...

so mb newbie - rashi will deliver babies and tehn hum saath saath hain wali ending ...
Giafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhruti

even i agree with Gia here ... mb the show is nearing its end ...

newbie-ahem all issues resolved ...
jigar-rashi ... what say abt them ??!!!!

korag relation getting amended ...

kinwal... missing as always ...

so mb newbie - rashi will deliver babies and tehn hum saath saath hain wali ending ...

Agree with U Dhruti. Now, it looks like, that the CVs don't  have any more ideas in the stock. Now, Gopi is not at all main lead in the serial. CVs giving preference to other characters. So, one day the CVs will show us, that everybody is happy now, all problems are solved. then, they will put THE END. card.   that is it. 😆
Mandy20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Giafan

Agree with U Dhruti. Now, it looks like, that the CVs don't  have any more ideas in the stock. Now, Gopi is not at all main lead in the serial. CVs giving preference to other characters. So, one day the CVs will show us, that everybody is happy now, all problems are solved. then, they will put THE END. card.   that is it. 😆

agreed.. like parag, before he was only shown once a week or even month, but now he is given much more importance, wow im impressed with cvs,less shooting time for newbie, and despite being blind' when they chose the replacement, they are giving less screen time to so called gopi.. kya baat hai.. good choice lol

Edited by Mandy20 - 11 years ago
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mandy20

😉😆😆

it is a Dream never Come Ture... esp with Newbie is not possible... 😆
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Without Giaa they should end the show there is anthing to watch..n the main storyline was gone somewhere... 😒
they killed saathiya with this stupid replacement... 🤢
Mandy20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gina-123

Without Giaa they should end the show there is anthing to watch..n the main storyline was gone somewhere... 😒
they killed saathiya with this stupid replacement... 🤢

agree with u sherry!.. show is dead ðŸ¤¢
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now that GoHem are basically having their Happy Ever After the CVs are moving the focus onto the other members of the family.
It's about time the Koki Parag story was delved into and sorted out. Hopefully next we'll have an emphasis put onto the Kinjal Dhaval pairing. That relationship could do with a show all of it's own.
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Now that GoHem are basically having their Happy Ever After the CVs are moving the focus onto the other members of the family.

It's about time the Koki Parag story was delved into and sorted out. Hopefully next we'll have an emphasis put onto the Kinjal Dhaval pairing. That relationship could do with a show all of it's own.

I agree. I like how the show is delving into the relationships between other family members without sacrificing the GoHem romance. They still have their cute moments but now the show is focusing on other "Saathiyas" as well. 

I like how the Koki/Parag resolution is playing out. And like Nazma said, I hope we see a normal relationship blossom between Kinjal and Dhaval too. 

I mean if the show is ending soon, it might as well end on a happy note for everyone ðŸ˜›
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey koki and parag love story and jigna is third entry, now jigna parag old love story is relived and koki getting pregnant and suffering because of her own sister... This is new track . Who is gohem they are side actors now. Show is leading to koki delivering baby boy. Parag finally happy he got more wages for his acting and he became male lead.