Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

:It's A Cocktail Party! #8:{Invites Only} (Page 80)

Dr.Strange IF-Dazzler
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 3814

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShwetaSunshine

Originally posted by Carabelli5

Originally posted by ShwetaSunshine

Originally posted by Carabelli5

@Shwetzy am I allowed to LOL!?!Confused
 
At my situation. NO.
 
BTW how long are they staying for?
 
i am going to go and write a Belli ASR fantasy on the gdoc and U CANT DO NOTHINGLOL
 
OH!!!! life is CHOOO GOOODDD
 
Idk but one day in hell was enough I refuse to stay like this for another minute. I hardly got a minute with my mom alone but I think they're staying the weekend. Kill me.
 
One of the ladies is hell bent on teaching me how to make a roti. I tried that once and made a khakra by accident. (I burnt it severly)
 
So I'm waking up EARLY in the morning to help them all make breakfast. Aka another lecturing session. Seriously, Nani Ji should've paid them to train La. smh.
 
I must have my mp3 player charged for tomorrow.

DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Carabelli5MsDramaQueen

..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 6351

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Carabelli5

Originally posted by ShwetaSunshine

Originally posted by Carabelli5

Originally posted by daredevilpreyas

Originally posted by ShwetaSunshine

Originally posted by MsDramaQueen

@Preyas

No I don't know her.. but woooww... She must have an amazing endurance power. Gosh i am serioiusly dying here!

BAAH Shweta! Good job! Blast up that music and just nod to them! ROFL
 
Thats all they expect me to do! I wish I had seven khoons maaf on my account up in heaven so at least some of the most annoying ones were gone but I would've needed an entire debit card for the number of khoons I want to commit.

shall i send the terminator over???
 
WOW i mean just Wow! what an idea sir ji?
 
You too Belli?
 
I have nothing left to live for.
 
OYE TERI i was being Sarcastic
I CAN NEBERRR EBER agree with PREYAS of all the People in the worldTongue
 
Oh thank god, I thought I lost you for a moment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Carabelli5MsDramaQueen

Carabelli5 IF-Dazzler
Carabelli5
Carabelli5

Joined: 03 February 2012
Posts: 3730

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
@Shweta tell them to fast for Ramdan Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsDramaQueen..Shweta..

Dr.Strange IF-Dazzler
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 3814

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Carabelli5

 
OYE TERI i was being Sarcastic
I CAN NEBERRR EBER agree with PREYAS of all the People in the worldTongue

ya ya...the world will come to an end the day a girl agrees with a boy on something...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Carabelli5..Shweta..MsDramaQueen

MsDramaQueen IF-Rockerz
MsDramaQueen
MsDramaQueen

Joined: 01 January 2012
Posts: 6894

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
But I agreed with Preyas on a lot of things.. the world hasnt ended yet! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Carabelli5..Shweta..

..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 6351

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daredevilpreyas

Originally posted by ShwetaSunshine

Originally posted by Carabelli5

Originally posted by ShwetaSunshine

Originally posted by Carabelli5

@Shwetzy am I allowed to LOL!?!Confused
 
At my situation. NO.
 
BTW how long are they staying for?
 
i am going to go and write a Belli ASR fantasy on the gdoc and U CANT DO NOTHINGLOL
 
OH!!!! life is CHOOO GOOODDD
 
Idk but one day in hell was enough I refuse to stay like this for another minute. I hardly got a minute with my mom alone but I think they're staying the weekend. Kill me.
 
One of the ladies is hell bent on teaching me how to make a roti. I tried that once and made a khakra by accident. (I burnt it severly)
 
So I'm waking up EARLY in the morning to help them all make breakfast. Aka another lecturing session. Seriously, Nani Ji should've paid them to train La. smh.
 
I must have my mp3 player charged for tomorrow.

DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
 
I swear I feel like thoosing a burnt roti down your throat right now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Carabelli5MsDramaQueen

..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 6351

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsDramaQueen

But I agreed with Preyas on a lot of things.. the world hasnt ended yet! ROFL
 
*Slaps Disha till She Regains Her Senses*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Carabelli5

Dr.Strange IF-Dazzler
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 3814

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsDramaQueen

But I agreed with Preyas on a lot of things.. the world hasnt ended yet! ROFL


ok let me rephrase it... the world will end when a girl agrees with a boy on something of actual significance...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Carabelli5..Shweta..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 38377

-Alohomora- 293 38377 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1199   Views: 42447

-Sangs- 1199 42447 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
:: Chamak Challo CC <3 #5 ( Invites Only ) ::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: sofiaaax.   Replies: 268   Views: 14978

sofiaaax. 268 14978 01 August 2012 at 3:42pm by -Hoor-
||The Jhak-Asstors Gang#9||*Invites Only!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: dangerouzIshk.   Replies: 1201   Views: 32558

dangerouzIshk. 1201 32558 21 July 2012 at 12:41am by KYPH-AK
Julle & Trinas Cocktail Pub-invitez only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: second_chances   Replies: 1193   Views: 29822

second_chances 1193 29822 29 July 2009 at 5:07pm by Bubbly_Shelly

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index