Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

:It's A Cocktail Party! #8:{Invites Only} (Page 25)

Sonam-IPKKND Goldie
Sonam-IPKKND
Sonam-IPKKND

Joined: 25 March 2012
Posts: 1368

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Carabelli5

Originally posted by Sonam-IPKKND

I dont fast but I'm thinking of doing the karva chauth(I don't know if i have spelt it right - fasting for husbands long life) fast this year cause my massis and my mum use to do it!
 
I know once i start i have to continue it, I can't stop it
 
Shweta do you do Karva chauth?
 
 
nice do it like the dramas open your fast with ASR's pic bahahahha
JK
do it if u have faith in it
 
LOL I was so guna do that this year pahahhhahaha JK
 
Well I would do it, but I want to knnow whether he is worth it in the end! and from my mums expereince I was like No

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Carabelli5..Shweta..

Sonam-IPKKND Goldie
Sonam-IPKKND
Sonam-IPKKND

Joined: 25 March 2012
Posts: 1368

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShwetaSunshine

Originally posted by Sonam-IPKKND

I dont fast but I'm thinking of doing the karva chauth(I don't know if i have spelt it right - fasting for husbands long life) fast this year cause my massis and my mum use to do it!
 
I know once i start i have to continue it, I can't stop it
 
Shweta do you do Karva chauth?
 
Naww... He better hold a fast for my long life! Why the eff should I? I already am gonna cook and clean for him, he owes me something. LOL!
 
Sooo true shweta, my mama holds a fast with my mami I think that is soo cute!
I think I might hold on when I get married at least I will know whether he will be worth it and I will make him fast with me!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Carabelli5..Shweta..

..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 6351

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Carabelli5

Originally posted by ShwetaSunshine

Originally posted by Carabelli5

Originally posted by ShwetaSunshine

Originally posted by Carabelli5

Originally posted by ShwetaSunshine

Now back to NSync! Gosh I love Timberlake!
 
no we were suppose to dissect arnav's ehmm ehmm life
 
I hope he's a virgin but I don't really think so.
 
But then again he supposedly never had time for women so I guess not.
But he wanted a live in with La so I guess so?
But La's actually 18 so last year she was 17 so it would be considered phedofilic.
 
I DON'T KNOW OK! TOO MUCH FOR MY PUNY BRAIN TO HANDLE!
 
 
i was SOOO EXPECTING THIS FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chalo janey do whats good in life
 
I couldn't think of a title for our SS.
I see failure when I look into the mirror!
 
 
Jab they met?
Kidnapping ne Banai Jodi
Khusinapper
Raising Khushi(inspired my Raising Arizona =kidnapping movie MUAHHH nicholas cage)
Taken(Liam Neeson)
 
I am done for now!
 
I like Jab They Met.
KIDNAPPING NE BANAI JODI ROFL
Tere muh main ghee shakar!
 
I was thinking:
Cold McDonald's Fries
The Brunnete
Bhen De Takke
A Window Romance
Bheja Fry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonam-IPKKND

Sonam-IPKKND Goldie
Sonam-IPKKND
Sonam-IPKKND

Joined: 25 March 2012
Posts: 1368

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
OMG you wanted to eat agnes LOL
 
that is funny

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shweta..

..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 6351

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonam-IPKKND

OMG you wanted to eat agnes LOL
 
that is funny
 
For a moment! I don't know what came over me ok! lol!
Yes, I have problem, I know.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonam-IPKKNDCarabelli5MsDramaQueen

Carabelli5 IF-Dazzler
Carabelli5
Carabelli5

Joined: 03 February 2012
Posts: 3730

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShwetaSunshine

Originally posted by Carabelli5

Originally posted by ShwetaSunshine

Originally posted by Carabelli5

Originally posted by ShwetaSunshine

Originally posted by Carabelli5

Originally posted by ShwetaSunshine

Now back to NSync! Gosh I love Timberlake!
 
no we were suppose to dissect arnav's ehmm ehmm life
 
I hope he's a virgin but I don't really think so.
 
But then again he supposedly never had time for women so I guess not.
But he wanted a live in with La so I guess so?
But La's actually 18 so last year she was 17 so it would be considered phedofilic.
 
I DON'T KNOW OK! TOO MUCH FOR MY PUNY BRAIN TO HANDLE!
 
 
i was SOOO EXPECTING THIS FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chalo janey do whats good in life
 
I couldn't think of a title for our SS.
I see failure when I look into the mirror!
 
 
Jab they met?
Kidnapping ne Banai Jodi
Khusinapper
Raising Khushi(inspired my Raising Arizona =kidnapping movie MUAHHH nicholas cage)
Taken(Liam Neeson)
 
I am done for now!
 
I like Jab They Met.
KIDNAPPING NE BANAI JODI ROFL
Tere muh main ghee shakar!
 
I was thinking:
Cold McDonald's Fries- just one part
The Brunnete I had to
Bhen De Takke- LIKESSS
A Window Romance- NICE but one part again doesn't say much about our story
Bheja Fry_ HELLS ya but makes it sound too much like a comedy
 
 
 
bahahhahaha u guys talking about KC amazing keep going
@Soni what happened ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
i am really sorry!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonam-IPKKND..Shweta..

..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 6351

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Carabelli5

Originally posted by ShwetaSunshine

Originally posted by Carabelli5

Originally posted by ShwetaSunshine

Originally posted by Carabelli5

Originally posted by ShwetaSunshine

Originally posted by Carabelli5

Originally posted by ShwetaSunshine

Now back to NSync! Gosh I love Timberlake!
 
no we were suppose to dissect arnav's ehmm ehmm life
 
I hope he's a virgin but I don't really think so.
 
But then again he supposedly never had time for women so I guess not.
But he wanted a live in with La so I guess so?
But La's actually 18 so last year she was 17 so it would be considered phedofilic.
 
I DON'T KNOW OK! TOO MUCH FOR MY PUNY BRAIN TO HANDLE!
 
 
i was SOOO EXPECTING THIS FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chalo janey do whats good in life
 
I couldn't think of a title for our SS.
I see failure when I look into the mirror!
 
 
Jab they met?
Kidnapping ne Banai Jodi
Khusinapper
Raising Khushi(inspired my Raising Arizona =kidnapping movie MUAHHH nicholas cage)
Taken(Liam Neeson)
 
I am done for now!
 
I like Jab They Met.
KIDNAPPING NE BANAI JODI ROFL
Tere muh main ghee shakar!
 
I was thinking:
Cold McDonald's Fries- just one part
The Brunnete I had to
Bhen De Takke- LIKESSS
A Window Romance- NICE but one part again doesn't say much about our story
Bheja Fry_ HELLS ya but makes it sound too much like a comedy
 
 
 
bahahhahaha u guys talking about KC amazing keep going
@Soni what happened ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
i am really sorry!
 
Those weren't really suggestions lol!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonam-IPKKNDCarabelli5

..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 6351

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavluvkhushi

Hey guys :)
 
MY BABY IS BACK!
 
*Jumps On Disha's Back*
 
I MISSED YOU!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Carabelli5

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Author: -Ravenclaw-   Replies: 284   Views: 40136

-Ravenclaw- 284 40136 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Ravenclaw-
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1052   Views: 44026

-Sangs- 1052 44026 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
:: Chamak Challo CC <3 #5 ( Invites Only ) ::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: sofiaaax.   Replies: 240   Views: 15515

sofiaaax. 240 15515 01 August 2012 at 3:42pm by -Hoor-
||The Jhak-Asstors Gang#9||*Invites Only!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: dangerouzIshk.   Replies: 1189   Views: 35502

dangerouzIshk. 1189 35502 21 July 2012 at 12:41am by KYPH-AK
Julle & Trinas Cocktail Pub-invitez only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: second_chances   Replies: 1141   Views: 30666

second_chances 1141 30666 29 July 2009 at 5:07pm by Bubbly_Shelly

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index