Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Yash the Rescuer..!! epi analysis 19.07.12

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
aaahh...
ok I wud say... I adored today's episode minus Bua's negativity...
honestly.. her mere presence ws irritating me..

okay.. I feel like describing things scene wise... hhehehe...
so i will go dat way...

1. Bua filling Palak's ears and Aarti trying to save the initial trust of Palak - honestly... this Bua.. she deserves to be slapped... killed.. muredered... she stooped so low dat she actually went about killing the bit of confidence dat Palak had gained... it ws henious to see her doing dat...
Palak is shown to be a very vulnerable character... she is strong-headed towards her hatred for Aarti... otherwise she's damn vulnerable... so she ws easily manipulated by Bua's negativity n turned into a venom again..
Aarti tried to save the bit of trust he had gained from Palak but as soon as Palak mentioned her birthday fiasco, Aarti cudnt say nething.. this truly shows how big a mistake Aarti did at dat tym and how it has affected Palak's mind.

2. Yash coming to Aarti's rescue - I loved how Yash came in there and saved the trust in Palak dat had wavered greatly... it has always been shown that for Palak, her father is most righteous and so she of course believes him n thus believes Aarti...

3. Bua's second bomb - I really think that she's Papa S's SAUTELI sister and she thinks dat is y she hasnt been married twice... d way she keeps sayin Ansh is Aarti's own son and Palak isnt really makes me think that..
thank God Pratik arrived den and saved Aarti... so basically here.. temporarily Dewar comes for the rescue but of course the permanent rescue had to be by Yash..

4. Yash solving Aarti's dilemma - okay.. I loved how Yash noticed that Aarti was tensed(as always... Embarrassed ) and pressed the topic so Aarti did spill the beans.. I loved how Yash said that HUM DONO ko intelligence se such situations ko handle krna padega.. yes.. dey hv to be together at every point of life because as Yash said Situations will arise many times in life..

5. Yash-Ansh interaction - firstly I adored how Yash stopped Ansh from saying bad about Aarti.. shows that Yash respects Aarti and he ccan't tolerate his kids not respecting their mother just like he respects his mother.. I loved it wen Yash said dat letz see who wins... MUMMY KI PALAK ya PAPA KA ANSH... honestly Papa ka Ansh sounded sooo perfect... Embarrassed like Ansh is Yash's own... it was beautiful...!!

6. Bua filling Palak's ears again - again a scene i hated...
ol i wanna say bout dis ws I ws just waiting for it to get ova...

7. AarYa scene - I adored AarYa's little fight wen Yash says that its defo going to be him n Ansh who will win.. where Aarti says what wil he give dem if Palak and she wins.. n how he drinks d tea n involuntarily says SHAKKAR... ROFL I absolutely adored Kratika's expressions here when she says SHAKKAR?? ROFL (she must be thinking what a weird husband I hv got.. LOL ) n den I adored Gurmeet's expressions wen he says HMM..CHAE ME SHAKKAR NAHI HAI.. LOL
den of course it ws a pleasure to see how Yash sweetly drank the tea thinking Aarti is gone but Aarti felt a bliss watchin him drink the sugerless tea.. I loved hw they showed Arpita not witnessing this AarYa's brimming love... den I loved the part whr Yash realizes Aarti is there watchin lovingly and his expressions say.. O Teri! pakda gaya.. LOL I adored it wen Aarti turned back and Yash again was about to drink the tea wen Aarti collides to d door and Yash finally keeps the mug down realizing that Aarti had caught his little attachment... Embarrassed
what touched me most was how dey showed AarYa's growing bond.. how easily and with full HAQ, Aarti asked Yash what she'll get if she win... dat ws adorable truly.. and how both of them dnt want d realize to catch their growing attachment... its just very sweet and cute.. Embarrassed

5. Yash in d kids room - the best part for me was how they showed Yash loving ol d 3 kids showing dat he considers each one of them equally n his own...
Also I loved hw they showed Yash wishing GUD LUCK to Ansh because somewhere he knew Palak had everyone's best wishes and Ansh needed his father's love and assurance.

6. Aarti-Shobha convo - okay.. m irritated by Shobha's chat of love.. i mean c'mon for God sake.. Aarti called u to tok bout Palak... shows she doesnt wanna discuss hers n Yash's relationship... She knws its betta for her to deal it herself... so y nt jz let her deal it herself..

After all dis since Yash nw knws Bua sumwhr.. I really think he shud go to Papa S and say, "Bauji..get Bua married quick.. find a man as KAMINA as Bua's level so that he can tolerate her .. may be Bua's first husband was a sober n nice man and cudnt tolerate her evilness n suicided." ... ROFL ROFL

Lastly... acoording to the precap... Bua seems to hv succeeded but what she exactly did is yet to be known.. may be Ansh didnt get his speech n Palak cudnt say it n is blaming it on Aarti.. m eager to see what happens..

but honestly.. the amount of AarYa bond and their love and affection towards their 3 kids was a delight to my eyes.. Big smile
BUA GET LOST...!!!!

that's it from me... please do share ur views... Smile

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna_mNisha_abiNandita1970jayshreesh.LovelyDreamer.crazydevil87Mr.ZkaimfpadmavarTheMockingBirdEva JQ-Zahra15-sweetsampa39hkp11cssudhakholitagcluvTanShi_CrazyLuv---nishu----Kash-..CountingStarsgafulu14

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
nice analyzeThumbs Up , aarya moment was great Day Dreaming, and we need to get rid of bua Angry and sobha need to gave aarti a breakErmm

Edited by kholita - 19 July 2012 at 4:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hkp11TanShi_CrazyLuvAbby-GC-Crazygafulu14

padmavar Goldie
padmavar
padmavar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Awesome update. Thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitaAbby-GC-CrazyTanShi_CrazyLuv

Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kholita

nice analyzeThumbs Up , aarya moment was great Day Dreaming, and we need to get rid of bua Angry and sobha need to gave aarti a breakErmm

Thnxxx a ton.. Big smile
Yep i agree... Bua needs to be murdered... As I said she shud b married to sum kamina banda n he must murder her.. Perfect end to her evilness..
N yep.. It irritated me to no end wen Shobha kept chanting.. Man aur tan kya pyar.. Grrr..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TanShi_CrazyLuv

Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmavar

Awesome update. Thanks

Ahh glad u liked it.. Big smile
Ur welcum.. Embarrassed

TanShi_CrazyLuv

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
lovely  post bt pooorr my yashhuuu

Abby-GC-Crazy

Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

lovely post bt pooorr my yashhuuu

Thnxxx Tabeer.. Smile
Yup.. I feel bad for Yash.. He so lovingly wrote that speech for HIS son..
But i knw Yash n Aarti will handle d situation..
N i think.. Dis tym.. Its gonna be Yash making Palak undrstnd n Aarti making Ansh understand...

TanShi_CrazyLuv

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

lovely post bt pooorr my yashhuuu

Thnxxx Tabeer.. Smile
Yup.. I feel bad for Yash.. He so lovingly wrote that speech for HIS son..
But i knw Yash n Aarti will handle d situation..
N i think.. Dis tym.. Its gonna be Yash making Palak undrstnd n Aarti making Ansh understand...

bt i thnk situation will b cntrlled by aarti n then ansh will b able 2 read tht specch whch yash wrote for him ..wat u sayEmbarrassedafter all yash himself said tht its a cmpetition b/w mummy n papa nt b/w ansh n palak..Tongue

Abby-GC-Crazy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index