India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

FANFIC: DESTINY'S GAME PROMO UPDATED PAGE-3

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone. Thanks a ton for appreciating my first FF:Kya Love Story Hai. Thanks guys for your likes & Comments. I feel so good that you all like my work.I know you all are waiting for next update, but these days really hectic for me, because of it I'm not updated, but now I'll update both Fanfics regularly.So here is another piece of my bad writing, I wish you'll  like it. Here is the prologue of this FF.Pls read it & give your precious comments to me.Your comments will inspire me to update my Fanfic. Thanks a ton.

DESTINY

Nobody could ever find love
It is love that looks after us.
And if it finds us 
There's no way to escape.
It doesn't choose nor 
Force someone to love
Love is indeed a destiny.

Many says love comes,
Love goes.
Others tell that love has its own time 
Of knocking at your door.
Yet love finds a way 
To tell you it is right,
For love is truly a destiny.

CHARACTER SKETCH
YUVRAAJ UDAYVEER SINGH:-25 years old, Yuvraaj of Jaigarh state, A smart, handsome, dashing, womanizer, one of the top most eligible bachelors of India, A sucessful Hotelier has lots of chain of hotels all over the world, but flirtious personality. He changes his girlfriends just like clothes everyday.He is a spoiled brat but not a evil person, but has a good heart He never reveals his good side to any person except his lil sister. He doesn't believe in destiny & love. Both things are not exist for him.MAIN MALE PROTAGONIST OF THE STORY.

MANYATA AARAV GUPTA:- FEMALE PROTAGONIST OF THE STORY. 23 years old, very beautiful, smart, caring, fun-loving girl.She has two important  person in her life. First person is her husband AARAV GUPTA & second person her cute lil daughter PAKHI. 
She loves both of them more than anyone in her life. Her life starts with them & ends with them.She never dare to imagine life without her husband & daughter.

AARAV GUPTA:- 26 years old, a hansome, intelligent &  loving personality. A loving father & caring husband & a good son in law. Husband of Manyata & father of Pakhi. He is a software Engineer in a multinational  company. His mom-dad died in a plane crash 2 years ago. He loves his wife & daughter more than his own life.

KOMAL SHARMA:- 45 years old lady, mother of Manyata & grand mother  of Pakhi. She's living with her daughter & son in law in Mumbai, loves her family a lot & specially her granddaughter.Her husband was died when Manyata was 10 years old. But she hides a big secret from Manyata which'll change her daughter's future completely, but she don't want to reveal this secret & nobody knows about it yet.

PAKHI:- 9 months old cute lil daughter of Manyata& Aarav.She looks like a lil Angel.

Unnati:- 22 years old, beautiful, smart, but simple girl, Uday's lil sister & fiancee of Uday's best friend Vijyendra Singh. She's a princess but likes to live a simple life. She loves her brother Uday a lot. She knows everything about Uday, his good & bad habits. But she knows her brother has a golden heart in his rough & tough body.

Vijayendra Singh:-He's a famous business tycoon, friend of UV & fiance of Unnati. He's a good looking, smart & fun-loving guy.He loves Unnati so much.

GIRIRAJ SINGH:- King of Jaigarh state & father of UV &  Unnati. A kind hearted person & loves Uday & Unnati a lot. He doesn't like Uday's flrting with girls. He wants a good girl  for his son who changed him & loves his son a lot with her heart not because of his wealth.

MAHARANI MRINALINI DEVI :-65 years old a wise lady, Queen of Devgarh state, intelligent, manipulator,kind hearted , a good politician. She had a son but he left her & the throne  for a girl &  than married to that girl. After that Mrinalini  Devi never saw her son again & then she was hear that her son was died many years ago, but he had a family. She's worried about her state  because no person has the ability to run her state just like  her.Owner of lots of hotels, discs, restros in many countries.

Dr. RAJIV SAXENA:-  An advisor & lawyer of Mrinalini devi. He's very loyal towards her & gives right suggestions & advises to her.

These are main character of the story, after sometime some other characters also involved  in this story.

Everything was good in every person's life but    ONE DARK NIGHT, A BIGGEST MISTAKE OF UDAY'S LIFE OCCURED ON THAT NIGHT. EVERYTHING WILL BE CHANGED AFTER THAT .

WHAT WAS HAPPENING ON THAT NIGHT?
WHAT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF UDAY'S LIFE?
IS DESTINY PLAYING A GAME WITH UV & MANYATA?
HOW A PERSON'S WHOLE LIFE CHANGED IN ONE NIGHT?
WHAT'S THE SECRET OF MANYATA'S LIFE?
HOW DESTINY PLAYS A ROLE TO CONNECT UV & MANYATA'S LIFE?
IS UV CHANGED IN FUTURE & STARTS BELIEVING IN DESTINY & LOVE?
HOW A PERSON'S IDENTITY CHANGED IN ONE NIGHT?

TO KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS OF THESE QUESTIONS JUST WAIT & READ WHAT DESTINY STORED FOR MANYATA & UV & PLAYED A TOUGH GAME WITH THEM. THIS IS ABOUT THE LIFE  OR DEATH.

THANKS FOR READING 
                                                                              THIS CRAPWink

NOTE
So ready with your sandals, shoes, flip flops Pls don't hit me with all these things. I know it's not a  very good concept but I want to share with you guys. So if you like this hit like button. Pls guys also do comments. I love to read your views about it where  I made a mistake Pls tell me.I'll looking forward for your comments.Tongue

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES.LOL

Edited by sonam2801 - 20 July 2012 at 10:12am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda01mahnoor2468Moonlight_AnshjazzthakurMariam12ilvudayanushruthiSaHillover101wendy25Inkpen4877-Tannu-patakaguddipreya_radev-Kritika-srividhya68.SNOWWHITE.CharmingAngel7-TeriMalang-..IshqShava..Roze12-SilverAngel-...navina...-BerryCharm-

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Hi Sonam, the story seems very interesting, I have a feeling that soemhow, Uday is gonna kill Arav in an accident, and that is how the story will move ahead Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Hi Sonam, the story seems very interesting, I have a feeling that soemhow, Uday is gonna kill Arav in an accident, and that is how the story will move ahead Big smile
BINGOWink May be.Smile
preya_radev Goldie
preya_radev
preya_radev

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
wow this seems to be interesting manyata married to someone else and had a daughter and also komal is hiding a big secret from manyata plus what mistake is uday gone do thats gone change everything really cant wait for the first part update soon and thanks for the pm plus the character sketch was very good 

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
OMG...manyata ki shadi karvadi wo bhi uday ke sath nahi kisi aarav naam ke namume ke sath...b.f ni rakh sakti thi direct shadi & bachch...sachi mujhe chappal throw karne ka maan ho raha hai...jokes apart...btw your stry is awsome...update soon.thnx for the pM

Edited by swetsurati - 19 July 2012 at 7:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

patakaguddi-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Good work... sounds interesting.. lets see how you develop it!

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Sonam I am totally intrigued!

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetsurati

OMG...manyata ki shadi karvadi wo bhi uday ke sath nahi kisi aarav naam ke namume ke sath...b.f ni rakh sakti thi direct shadi & bachch...sachi mujhe chappal throw karne ka maan ho raha hai...jokes apart...btw your stry is awsome...update soon.thnx for the pM
NANAANNAAA PLS CHAPPAL NAHI. MEIN ITNE SAARE CHAPPAL KE PAIRS KA KYA KAROONGI.LOL DON'T WORRY IT'S A UV & MANYATA'S STORY, YA THEY ARE NOT MARRIED BUT DESTINY SOMETHING STORED FOR BOTH OF THEM & THIS NOT ONLY CHANGE UV & MANYATA'S LIFE BUT EVERY PERSON'S WHO ARE CONNECTED WITH THEM WILL ALSO AFFECTED WITH THIS.

AARAV IS HER HUSBAND YAAR & HER FIRST LOVE NOT LAST, OK.Embarrassed

Edited by sonam2801 - 19 July 2012 at 9:22pm

TuTeradekh

Go to top