Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: meanreds

Kabewa why is your face so red? did someone slap you or you've been taking makeup lessons from Arusia again?πŸ˜•

I dont want to become like ths ...
Nothing, was slapping myself that I had to watch RTC just to write the review...😳
Edited by Kabe - 11 years ago
Bruce_L thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

Report to the boss's office at your convenience.Discussion the 1 place too often.😑

... Jealous?
What do you think, she has bribed me for the front seat πŸ˜•..
Even if so, whats the proof πŸ˜›

Edited by Kabe - 11 years ago
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lallontop analysis...πŸ˜ƒ
nd really if kst vsnt in middle f this crap,,no 1 will watch the showπŸ‘
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like ... but one question... why we prefer to blind ourselves in our love to see what is right n wrong...???
 KN is no mahan or ASY is not either... but trying to kill sumbody is offence - conclusion.. Its just my pov... No offense...
  Note - we weren't shpwn any scenes like P knows what ASY spoke with Tamtam, she even doesn't know he really knows the truth tht tamtam is the killer n Not K... still he try to support Tamtam bcos of revenge...
Bruce_L thumbnail
Originally posted by: babithaj

I like ... but one question... why we prefer to blind ourselves in our love to see what is right n wrong...???
 KN is no mahan or ASY is not either... but trying to kill sumbody is offence - conclusion.. Its just my pov... No offense...
  Note - we weren't shpwn any scenes like P knows what ASY spoke with Tamtam, she even doesn't know he really knows the truth tht tamtam is the killer n Not K... still he try to support Tamtam bcos of revenge...

Agree...
I am wrong and was wrong all this while... Will remember this while posting next review... πŸ˜›
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kabe

Agree...
I am wrong and was wrong all this while... Will remember this while posting next review... πŸ˜›

Huh???😲 I never said u were wrong... but just telling commonly.. Ok, lemme excuse myself 
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Prats - Excellent, marvelous, well done. Just speechless.

Keep quiet when it was needed, and now opening her mouth wherever not needed at all.

Her husbands knows what he is speaking, he is a son of 'SS', he has every right to speak and take out the frustrations, not necessary that he everytime has to speak her words!

Support more ASY then only he will get well soon and will try to insult and harm your husband in his own justice way.

Right wrong is more important, rather than understanding what your husband going thro.

Good going. If in this way she goes, KST gonna question her a lot very soon !!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...⭐️⭐️⭐️...πŸ€—
Bruce_L thumbnail
Originally posted by: babithaj

Huh???😲 I never said u were wrong... but just telling commonly.. Ok, lemme excuse myself 

Why? Why you should excuse, when you are right, stick to it Akka😳
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As usual lallantop reviewπŸ‘πŸ‘the way u always describe GH i just lubalub itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Loved prats part too

KST - Reason to watch the show.

@bold-Agree completely
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope this track end soon!