India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Sony collecting your jar of hearts!!!

Ayesha123 Senior Member
Ayesha123
Ayesha123

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
No I can't take one more step without DEK cause all I see is regrets don't sony people know they lost DEK we loved the most. We learned to live half alive now they want a new show this time. who do they think they are running around leaving scars collecting their jar of hearts and tearing us apart!!!

I always have LOL at the end of every post but today lots of sorrowCry

I remember everyday in Grade 7 at school I used to look at the clock and think 4 more hours til home and Dekha ek khwab and the first day of me on this forum and so much memories I will miss you guys and hope this forum is still active and not locked like the other one's Oh no I am crying buckets!!

See you again in life maybe, not another post by me because I will cry too much but I will visit!!!

Goodbye!!!Cry

Edited by Ayesha123 - 19 July 2012 at 3:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinaallseasonrainShazzie

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top