India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Was RK Being Possessive Today? (Page 4)

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
he doesn't love her yet...love is a very pure feeling and totally unconditional...but here we see RK wants her only for himself...to hate her,to destroy her as of now...which will later turn into to create her,to love her...but there is a long way to goDisapprove

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
THey both hate each other definitely. But there is something which pulls both of them to think about each other and it is difficult for them to ignore in whatever situation there are in about each other.
AshleyAngelena IF-Dazzler
AshleyAngelena
AshleyAngelena

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplynavii

Ladies

RK hates Madhu at the moment so there is no chance he is interested in her in any other way other then taking revenge on her so making her life difficult as possible.. although if you remember the first time he saw her on the bridge at the studio he might have liked what he saw but then she told him who she was and he got angry...

The hate is yet to turn into something more... a feeling that they both will not understand... just guessing but for now I think RK hates her only.

I Think Your Right...
Geetfan4ever Groupbie
Geetfan4ever
Geetfan4ever

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetDreams-

Hello Everyone! Big smile

Bet everyone's going crazy like me after today's rocking episode. I'm usually just a silent reader, but even I couldn't help myself from commenting today. 

RishBala were amazing today ... but some things in RK really forced me to think. Is it me or was he being possessive and obsessive over Madhu? Just the way he said he was desperately waiting for her to come and how he told Madhu that if she hadn't come, he would've gone to see her himself. Is this eagerness really for his mission of revenge (which now occupies all of his time!) or is there something else? Embarrassed

He just need her to come so he can take his revenge and ruin her engagement. He wants to taint her in some way. So if he went to see her on her engagement it would look fishy.

The way he was doubtful and anxious whether Madhu would come so asked Bittoo ji to pick a finger, and then himself replied confidently that she will neither go to Trish, nor mukku, but she will go to only RK - as if she was always and will always be his. What do you call such confidence?

Again he wanted to come face to face with his rival to tell her off in a sarcastic way. He is not really human in a sense he doesnt show anger or pain. But he is taking great pride, amusement and joy in his revenge. So he was excited for a face to face show down.

When Madhu was about to walk away and he held her arm to stop her from leaving and then aplogised, I couldn't help laughing for a moment. Why? Because he wasn't sorry at all! He certainly didn't look apologetic and knew he was trying to cross the line and take his chance. LOL

He was just teasing he. He has seen Madhu is the type of girl with lots of self-respect and uses pepper spray on any man who even comes close to her. He was showing that your not all that pure and important.

And what was all that about asking Madhu whether she loves Mukku as much as he loves her?
The answer hasn't really got much to do with his mission of revenge, but he was curious. He wanted to know whether she has feelings for Mukku, but why? It shouldn't really matter to him - UNLESS if he was being possessive about her and didn't want her to feel for another man, even if that man was her fiance.

He wanted her to show dissapointment that she was getting engaged to someone she does not really love or is confused about her feelings. So he could get some sadistic type pleasure. But our smart Madhu knew how to answer him back without giving in to his wish. 

Coming onto the engagement and the precap it is clear that he doesn't want the engagement to happen, but is it because of revenge or maybe because a small part of him doesn't want to see her with anyone else. 

All in all I loved the RishBala interaction today Day Dreaming  but I'm confused ... does RK really hate her, or is he starting to fall for Madhu unknowingly, or am I being too hopeful. 

Plz share your thoughts and ideas. Do comment and hit the like button if u liked the post. 

Love 
Zunaira Smile
-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't call it posessive per say but in the 'I need to take revenge posessive/obsessive' sure. He may be the one to set up the whole marriage track of Mukund-Madhu, but he's definitely feeling tingly over the fact

Edited by *Shifali* - 20 July 2012 at 6:03pm
EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
There is a saying that there is a very fine line between love and hate. So this track is def leading to love. 
itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I guess its just hate which will soon turn and is turning into obsession  and finally after much up and down in the end tat is it will turn into love  love is very far away yet !! I think RK asked the question whether she loves mukku as much becoz he wanted to judge if da wedding got broke off den hw much pain it will cause to madhu  tats it !! nt coz he loves her duh!!
Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
U r not alone dear, we all r sailing in same boat either i would say Great minds Think alike...

I love their 3rd interaction and when he asked her Is she love Makhi, the he does?? that thing clear my mind something pakking in his mind and that too widout his knowledgeLOL

And one more thing don't be silent b'coz jab tum bolti ho to aacha lagta haiLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index