Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Was RK Being Possessive Today?

-Zunaira- Senior Member
-Zunaira-
-Zunaira-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone! Big smile

Bet everyone's going crazy like me after today's rocking episode. I'm usually just a silent reader, but even I couldn't help myself from commenting today. 

RishBala were amazing today ... but some things in RK really forced me to think. Is it me or was he being possessive and obsessive over Madhu? Just the way he said he was desperately waiting for her to come and how he told Madhu that if she hadn't come, he would've gone to see her himself. Is this eagerness really for his mission of revenge (which now occupies all of his time!) or is there something else? Embarrassed

The way he was doubtful and anxious whether Madhu would come so asked Bittoo ji to pick a finger, and then himself replied confidently that she will neither go to Trish, nor mukku, but she will go to only RK - as if she was always and will always be his. What do you call such confidence? 

When Madhu was about to walk away and he held her arm to stop her from leaving and then aplogised, I couldn't help laughing for a moment. Why? Because he wasn't sorry at all! He certainly didn't look apologetic and knew he was trying to cross the line and take his chance. LOL

And what was all that about asking Madhu whether she loves Mukku as much as he loves her?
The answer hasn't really got much to do with his mission of revenge, but he was curious. He wanted to know whether she has feelings for Mukku, but why? It shouldn't really matter to him - UNLESS if he was being possessive about her and didn't want her to feel for another man, even if that man was her fiance. 

Coming onto the engagement and the precap it is clear that he doesn't want the engagement to happen, but is it because of revenge or maybe because a small part of him doesn't want to see her with anyone else. 

All in all I loved the RishBala interaction today Day Dreaming  but I'm confused ... does RK really hate her, or is he starting to fall for Madhu unknowingly, or am I being too hopeful. 

Plz share your thoughts and ideas. Do comment and hit the like button if u liked the post. 

Love 
Zunaira Smile

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellakrazzy4uhoney_sonyYourDarkAngelMyLuvDrashtimochidiAK_13chrysashaShiv_SatiSonarMeyearchie.111Zindayalrosie111nityaHoney_berriesstarfire15789Armu4evaChaudhrytmmayahprema_kssiyana-Firebolt-AshleyAngelenaarunsunita_gmBhataktiAtma.anjali0111Abhayangel-anoshka-readingworms.gennyMForeverForUsadumaneetxSaiyaarasree.gattuRenu13abhaylovepia-BreakingDown-trishtejRageOfAnAngelLittle_Mermaid.FireSafireFiree-Rema-AmoureuxMagical-WingsRolzz-brokensoul-BeautyForAshesTrouble.-Jwalamukhi-mysteriousmillidolly10itsRitzi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
U felt that na??? I felt that too ... RK bouy ko. .aapni Madhuuu-bala aur Mukku ki prem kahani kuch raas nahi aa rahi..

I loved how he closed up on her .. looked her in the eye n sought a confirmation of .. 'Yes i dun love him as much' from Madhu Wink

The RK-Madhu bits were pure CLASS 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelchrysashaarchie.111SonarMeye-Zunaira-starfire15789mayahsree.gattu-anoshka-FireSafireFireemysteriousmilliManonidz

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I felt the same... Loved it today. Lol.. I so dont want that engagement to happen lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngel-Zunaira-sree.gattu-anoshka-

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Yeah it's called junoon I supposeLOL Madhu ba la ..uuhunnn..Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zunaira-starfire15789sree.gattu

noaccount IF-Dazzler
noaccount
noaccount

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
today's episode was just mind-blowing!!!! the serial is getting interesting day after day

-Zunaira-starfire15789sree.gattumysteriousmilli

AshleyAngelena IF-Dazzler
AshleyAngelena
AshleyAngelena

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I felt the sameBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zunaira-starfire15789sree.gattu

xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
I usually am a silent reader too but today's RK-Madhu scene can get anyone talking LOL

And I agree about RK being possessive...him asking her if she loved Mukund while getting closer was definitely a hint Wink

-Zunaira-starfire15789sree.gattu-anoshka-

simplynavii Newbie
simplynavii
simplynavii

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Ladies

RK hates Madhu at the moment so there is no chance he is interested in her in any other way other then taking revenge on her so making her life difficult as possible.. although if you remember the first time he saw her on the bridge at the studio he might have liked what he saw but then she told him who she was and he got angry...

The hate is yet to turn into something more... a feeling that they both will not understand... just guessing but for now I think RK hates her only.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zunaira-starfire15789-BreakingDown-sree.gattu-anoshka-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index