Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Wouldnt Teju Do It For Her Sis..?? (Page 2)

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

This sort of thing can happen in a family .My youngest sister had 2 miscarriages and she was told that it could be difficult  for her to carry a baby full term .At that time my youngest son was around 2 ...My sister  was very attatched to him and whenever we would be together , she would want to a do all his little things and take care of him ...It used to make her  happy , the baby loved her so much and it would help me too specially when i would go to Karachi with two young children  and of course both me and my husband were happy the way our baby was so loved by his aunt  ... she was always a very very caring aunt  , a mother like aunt .She loved the baby but loved her sister even more  , much much more than anyone .

My sister was  blessed by a beautiful little daughter who is now 11 mashallah but even today she has this special  attatchment to my youngest son .

That is what the problem is in this case .Varsha has no love whatsoever for Archana , in fact she hates Archana and thinks that Archana is trying to steal Soham from her ..Varsha is either a bad human being or still mentally imbalanced ...One of these two things ...

She could have been a very nice aunt  to to Soham who is almost like a mother but what Varsha could not stand that Soham was Archana's son and could not stand Archana touching him ...How sad ..Why a beautiful relationship that is between two sisters and how two sisters help each other out in all their problems has been shown in such an ugly way in this show .

In this particular case ,Archana did wrong in giving Soham to Varsha after she kidnapped him ...This means clearly that Varsha was unwell and Archanawas careless about keeping Soham safe ..She gave Soham to someone who was not in right frame of mind and did not think about the baby

True Tanya! It was indeed an act of carelessness on Archana's part. With all of Varsha's history, and her mental imbalance, was enough warning for Archana not to let Varsha to come near Soham. Agreed that in the past Manav and Savita had pushed her into giving Soham for adoption, but NO MOTHER can be so irresponsible. Archana too had a miscarraige and Soham was her first-born. You could never in the world for anything let you go your precious jewel!

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
i dont know if archana is wrong or not because i never followed the show. but one aunt from my town could not conceive and so she took her cousins 3rd daughter by adoption and even that girl knows who her parents are but she considers her bua and fupa to be her real parents.

so i really don't know if archu's act is justified or no

Edited by mjht_ArVi4ever - 20 July 2012 at 12:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Soapgirl Senior Member
Soapgirl
Soapgirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

This sort of thing can happen in a family .My youngest sister had 2 miscarriages and she was told that it could be difficult  for her to carry a baby full term .At that time my youngest son was around 2 ...My sister  was very attatched to him and whenever we would be together , she would want to a do all his little things and take care of him ...It used to make her  happy , the baby loved her so much and it would help me too specially when i would go to Karachi with two young children  and of course both me and my husband were happy the way our baby was so loved by his aunt  ... she was always a very very caring aunt  , a mother like aunt .She loved the baby but loved her sister even more  , much much more than anyone .

My sister was  blessed by a beautiful little daughter who is now 11 mashallah but even today she has this special  attatchment to my youngest son .

That is what the problem is in this case .Varsha has no love whatsoever for Archana , in fact she hates Archana and thinks that Archana is trying to steal Soham from her ..Varsha is either a bad human being or still mentally imbalanced ...One of these two things ...

She could have been a very nice aunt  to to Soham who is almost like a mother but what Varsha could not stand that Soham was Archana's son and could not stand Archana touching him ...How sad ..Why a beautiful relationship that is between two sisters and how two sisters help each other out in all their problems has been shown in such an ugly way in this show .

In this particular case ,Archana did wrong in giving Soham to Varsha after she kidnapped him ...This means clearly that Varsha was unwell and Archanawas careless about keeping Soham safe ..She gave Soham to someone who was not in right frame of mind and did not think about the baby

Thank you for that insight into the show (for me because I missed all these parts about Soham) but I read in some other thread that because Archana was unwell she gave Soham to Varsha and she raised him for a good 4 years...is that true or am I missing something?
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
no teju wouldnt,i dont tink any1 will ever do that
archana was behaving absurd after leap,she knew manav was so attached to soham especially after loosing her first child that too cause of archana relatives(dharmesh,vinod and varsha)who dint help them.manav had almst gone into depression till dk entered his life.
manav never liked varsha taking soham,but still he was quite cause of archana(in 1 episode thy have shown manav cuming bck from wrk early to play with soham,but varsha again took him and manav gets upset on archu).
i agree it was manav who agrreed to give soham legally but that was best for the child instead of being torn between 2 parents,and it was sugetsed by satish plus manuplation done by savita and archanas negilegence 4 sachin,and archan madness to b a gud sister.
archana problem is to beleive what she think is right,even if it means to tke ur husband to court or to give ur child to a women who has already kidnap ur child once.
manav got so angry on archu cause she litreally took soham from his ahnd and gave it to varsha,
if u see manav wasnt angry when soham was kidnapped from home,cause he knew it wasnt archans fault,but here litreally archana gave soham to varsha
if u remember manav had a dream also about varsha coming back crying and apologising to archu and asking for ovi-teju and archu getting emotional and giving it.
manav knew archna is not wrong or wicked but he wanted to safe his children,wat was wrong in tat.
he also had send archu tickets wich was again manuplated by savita,it was archu duty to safe her marriage,instead of beleiving savita,whom she knows used to hate her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Teju would never talk like this to Archana because of Ovi...

She has already tried her best to tell Ovi to get over Arjun as he is not in love with her and is in love with another woman.

This is about what Archana has done with Soham and his life..How archana's own belief she can't do no wrong, Varsha is fine and let her have Soham to hold although the facts remain that Varsha had kidnapped Soham once, Became psychologically unstable, attacked Bhavna MIL and Archana herself..

I am shocked to read doing something out of love for sister and out of goodness of heart...Oh well that is one way of justifying it and others think it was POS...No excuse when a woman has kidnapped your child once, let her have that chance twice is mere stupidity IMHO.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 20 July 2012 at 7:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Dear Tanya, thank you for that lovely insight. I too was thinking of a similar story, my best friend's husband was brought up by his aunt. He is his real mother's oldest child yet his mother gave him up to her older sister who had been childless for many years. His real parents attended my friend's wedding as the aunt and uncle of the groom even though he too was raised knowing full well who his real birth parents were. I would never give up my child to my sister but then I don't have a sister and wouldn't know what kind of love sisters share.
Archu erred, no mistake about that, faulty judgement yes, but she made that mistake, and it was a mistake and so not done deliberately, out of misguided love for her sister. Varsha was an ungrateful wretch and broke her sister's trust or was mentally sick, however one looks at it.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 20 July 2012 at 6:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13FireLordPhoenix_IHeartFriendz_

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilegirl

Thank you for that insight into the show (for me because I missed all these parts about Soham) but I read in some other thread that because Archana was unwell she gave Soham to Varsha and she raised him for a good 4 years...is that true or am I missing something?

When the four year leap happened and Manav became a successful rich business man, Varsha was always parading around with Soham as if he was her own son (I actually believed for many episodes that it was Varsha's child). An old PR member told me how the CVs originally planned that Archana and Manav had given Soham away to Varsha for keeps, but then the viewers and forum members were upset with this track and wrote to CVs about it. So then the CVs decided to show how Archana and Manav let Varsha become attached to Soham by letting her take him to her place and keep him there and take care of him. They showed that Archana and Manav wanted their child to spend more time with them since they are the parents, but that's when Varsha started behaving overly possessive about Soham. To be near Soham, she would constantly harass Satish into letting her go to D house. There she would go and create scenes and harass Archana and Manav. I felt the worst for Manav, when returned home often late an night wanting to hold Soham and love him only to find that his son was with Varsha for the night (yet again). Problems started arising between Arman because Manav didn't want his son to spend any more time with Varsha, and Archana thought Soham could help Varsha get over her loneliness. This went on for awhile and culminated in their separation. There were other things as well that made their marriage shaky but Varsha running off with Soham sealed the deal on the separation. 

Edited by salvatore-nina - 20 July 2012 at 11:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13Dabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index