Wouldnt Teju Do It For Her Sis..??

-Amby- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amby-
-Amby-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
i dont understand
why cant u just sit and THINK
well teju and ovi r getting so angry but just think yaar
if teju keeps herself at archanas place and thinks tht if ovi couldnt be a mom wouldnt she do tht for ovi??
why cant archana do tht then just coz her husband is their dad??
why be so selfih and hypocrite?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiaroraRose_7abjbdishiuwTanyaz

rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
That is what is called the beauty of double standard.
nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Yes, I can understand the mindset but hollistically speaking, it was wrong. Archana shouldn't have given into emotions and gave Soham to Varsha. She should've been strong for the family she built, not a sap for her sister's obsession.

Honestly, I don't think Teju would do this for Ovi. She is smart and circumspect. As we have seen with Arjun, Teju didn't support Ovi's craze and efforts to get him back, but she tried to reason with her. If Ovi was ever infertile and Teju had kids, I don't think she would lend a kid to Ovi. Their humans, not toys. LOL Instead, Teju would probably provide emotional support to Ovi. She would assist her finding a surrogate or a child to adopt.

To me, it doesn't make sense to give your own child just to fill the needs of your sister. If you are a mother, the bond you have with your child should be indestructable and nothing should overcome it; especially not the yearnings of your physically unstable sister. 

pch76JulieDcs-07Dabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nalonynnej

Yes, I can understand the mindset but hollistically speaking, it was wrong. Archana shouldn't have given into emotions and gave Soham to Varsha. She should've been strong for the family she built, not a sap for her sister's obsession.

Honestly, I don't think Teju would do this for Ovi. She is smart and circumspect. As we have seen with Arjun, Teju didn't support Ovi's craze and efforts to get him back, but she tried to reason with her. If Ovi was ever infertile and Teju had kids, I don't think she would lend a kid to Ovi. Their humans, not toys. LOL Instead, Teju would probably provide emotional support to Ovi. She would assist her finding a surrogate or a child to adopt.

To me, it doesn't make sense to give your own child just to fill the needs of your sister. If you are a mother, the bond you have with your child should be indestructable and nothing should overcome it; especially not the yearnings of your physically unstable sister. 

Amita, Archu didn't give Soham away, she let Varsha have him at the party not knowing what Varsha was going to do.  I think a sister would do that, perhaps for her sibling.  Archana did refuse to give Soham up for adoption though Savita and Manav were all for it at that point.  If it is within the family, I guess it could get confusing and the lines could blur; and when it is one's own sister who is acting obsessed, one may be more ready to forgive and overlook.  Fatal mistake, but understandable. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoyceaditiaroravijaya13pch76-Amby-

nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Jahnvi, but knowing Varsha's mental state, why would Archana allow her to develop an attachment with Soham? An addict can't possibly get better with more of the substance. She should've been strong and not pitied Varsha's state.
And if Manav was uncomfortable with giving Soham over to Varsha at the party, why did Archu insist. She should've respected the wish of her husband, the father of Soham, rather than the plea of her sister.

Guess it's just another instance of Archu doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. Ouch 

Edited by nalonynnej - 19 July 2012 at 9:30pm

pch76JulieDcs-07Dabulls23

pn_92 Goldie
pn_92
pn_92

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nalonynnej

Jahnvi, but knowing Varsha's mental state, why would Archana allow her to develop an attachment with Soham? An addict can't possibly get better with more of the substance. She should've been strong and not pitied Varsha's state.
And if Manav was uncomfortable with giving Soham over to Varsha at the party, why did Archu insist. She should've respected the wish of her husband, the father of Soham, rather than the plea of her sister.

Guess it's just another instance of Archu doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. Ouch 

even i think archana did wrong thing eventhough her intentions were good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiarora

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
This sort of thing can happen in a family .My youngest sister had 2 miscarriages and she was told that it could be difficult  for her to carry a baby full term .At that time my youngest son was around 2 ...My sister  was very attatched to him and whenever we would be together , she would want to a do all his little things and take care of him ...It used to make her  happy , the baby loved her so much and it would help me too specially when i would go to Karachi with two young children  and of course both me and my husband were happy the way our baby was so loved by his aunt  ... she was always a very very caring aunt  , a mother like aunt .She loved the baby but loved her sister even more  , much much more than anyone .

My sister was  blessed by a beautiful little daughter who is now 11 mashallah but even today she has this special  attatchment to my youngest son .

That is what the problem is in this case .Varsha has no love whatsoever for Archana , in fact she hates Archana and thinks that Archana is trying to steal Soham from her ..Varsha is either a bad human being or still mentally imbalanced ...One of these two things ...

She could have been a very nice aunt  to to Soham who is almost like a mother but what Varsha could not stand that Soham was Archana's son and could not stand Archana touching him ...How sad ..Why a beautiful relationship that is between two sisters and how two sisters help each other out in all their problems has been shown in such an ugly way in this show .

In this particular case ,Archana did wrong in giving Soham to Varsha after she kidnapped him ...This means clearly that Varsha was unwell and Archana was careless about keeping Soham safe ..She gave Soham to someone who was not in right frame of mind and did not think about the baby

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 July 2012 at 7:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl1aditiaroravijaya13pch76pn_92

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I too think Archana should not have given Soham to Varsha knowing her mental condition. She had already tried to kipnap Soham and physically attacked Archana and Bhavna.

Archana just needs to realise she is a human being and stop trying to be some sort of hero. In the end she only hurts the people she is supposed to love the most

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mi*chi*Dabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index