Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha Eliminated From Jhalak Dikhlaja 5 (Page 2)

vishwa19 Senior Member
vishwa19
vishwa19

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalluuu

pratusha is not good dancer among other...yeah she was trying lot..prachi desai and mona singh were popular and were good dancer too ...so popularity  cant help everywhere..its good she is eliminated bcoz other are doing best...
 I think the main point here would be that the channel should NOT take the decisionof eliminating pratts coz its in the hands of public and judges or pratts...
However I agree to ur point that she might not have performed well..coz of her bad health...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rashmi_1sukanyasylviamegustajalebiSuchi-AnjanaYYZ

sukanyasylvia Groupbie
sukanyasylvia
sukanyasylvia

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Prachi Desai was eliminated in the 1st round and made a comeback with wild card and  won the show.however,in JDJ not a sigle contestant is extraordinary.,it gives more importance to entertainment.the selection of judges prove it clear.especially KJ...no comments.due to Prat's health she is to quit the show.but it can never be said that the others are doing the best or the previous winners of this show were the best.if she had not been ill she would have not been let to go so early from the show by the channel owners as she is a powerful magnet to pull viewers.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rashmi_1vishwa19megustajalebiKwitKattsSuchi-

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalluuu

pratusha is not good dancer among other...yeah she was trying lot..prachi desai and mona singh were popular and were good dancer too ...so popularity  cant help everywhere..its good she is eliminated bcoz other are doing best...

Agreed... but if the result is purely on dance  thn WTH Sushil kumar is dng there... he is entertaining every1 but not dancing well... i personally thinks tht judges r bit biased towards him. Prats is at least better thn him.

P.S. : m nt Pratyusha's fan. talking purely abt dance.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sukanyasylviavishwa19poiu123SiriuslySujalKwitKattsSuchi-

NandzLuv Goldie
NandzLuv
NandzLuv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhsar.crazy

now this is really very very unfair..it is understood that show must go on but that doesnt mean they can neglect anybody's health that way...health is not in our hands..we can all fall ill anytime..temme one thing if any one of the judges are ill.will they replace them..no not at all..this so frustrating..last season also the same thing had happened..i have  a feeling this show is scripted and winner is already decided Angry

U r absolutely right Clap JDJ  already  decided the winner ..It might be salman isha i think soo or Gurmeet nd his pair

Tht's why hate these dance shows ...If the show s like this they could have called professional dancers nd cut the celebrities ...Like this the same happend to Sushant in JDJ nd he was eliminated ...The same health problem

I am happy Prat's s out of JDJ ...No need ..BV fans waiting , u to romance wth Sid aka Shiv Wink

She started shooting BV frm 2day Tongue She recoverd frm illness

Edited by NandyLove - 20 July 2012 at 10:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sukanyasylviapoiu123SiriuslySujalrukhsar.crazySuchi-milindrose

KwitKatts IF-Dazzler
KwitKatts
KwitKatts

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

now this is really very very unfair..it is understood that show must go on but that doesnt mean they can neglect anybody's health that way...health is not in our hands..we can all fall ill anytime..temme one thing if any one of the judges are ill.will they replace them..no not at all..this so frustrating..last season also the same thing had happened..i have  a feeling this show is scripted and winner is already decided Angry

Relax all reality shows are scriptedCry...my friend was in DID-doubles [Dance India Dance-doubles] and she had to quit because her partner fractured his hand [or leg I cant recallConfused]..and she came back to college the other day saying her place was fixed at 3rd position!! Unfortunately they had to quit, losing her positionOuch..So thats it, everything is scripted...things are already fixed!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sukanyasylviaSiriuslySujalSuchi-

jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Its sad... Loved her in jdj..
But rely wish her health improves soon !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sukanyasylviaSuchi-

rukhsar.crazy IF-Rockerz
rukhsar.crazy
rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NandyLove

U r absolutely right Clap JDJ  already  decided the winner ..It might be salman isha i think soo or Gurmeet nd his pair

Tht's why hate these dance shows ...If the show s like this they could have called professional dancers nd cut the celebrities ...Like this the same happend to Sushant in JDJ nd he was eliminated ...The same health problem

I am happy Prat's s out of JDJ ...No need ..BV fans waiting , u to romance wth Sid aka Shiv Wink

She started shooting BV frm 2day Tongue She recoverd frm illness

right yaar...actually every time it is television bahus who make it to the final..so i thought prats has high chances of winning...1st season mona while shveta  was a better dancer 2nd seoson prachi won again because she was a bahu..shweta tiwari won big boss coz she was a bahu..juhi parmar was winner in the next season...its really sad pratyusha is out..now the winners r clear...either gur,eesha or gia..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalSuchi-

rukhsar.crazy IF-Rockerz
rukhsar.crazy
rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by katts

Relax all reality shows are scriptedCry...my friend was in DID-doubles [Dance India Dance-doubles] and she had to quit because her partner fractured his hand [or leg I cant recallConfused]..and she came back to college the other day saying her place was fixed at 3rd position!! Unfortunately they had to quit, losing her positionOuch..So thats it, everything is scripted...things are already fixed!!
yes yaar they all r fixed..
there was a possiblity that prats belongs to colors she will win...it was rumour doing rounds when the show started...now dont know what they r planning...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalKwitKattspoiu123Suchi-

Go to top