Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha Eliminated From Jhalak Dikhlaja 5

Posted: 11 years ago

Pratyusha Eliminated From Jhalak Dikhlaja 5

There is a buzz that Pratyusha Banerjee well know as 'Anandi' from serial "Balika Vadhu' will be the 4th contestant who will get eliminated this week. She is also hospitalized nowadays, as she is feeling very weak. Last week she has not given her best performance because of the weakness. The episode will telecast on 21st July.

This coming Saturday will be a very though competition between the other contestants as three fantastic judges Madhuri Dixit, Karan Johar and Remo D'souza had given them some challenges. And this week  Gia Manek, Gopi of 'Saathiya' will give her best performance and she will get the perfect 30 this time. Gurmeet Choudhary, Shibani Dandekar and Isha Sharvani will also get their perfect 30 marks.

Dont miss this coming Episode of Jhalak Dikhlaja 5 only o Channel ' Colors '

Source:  http://topbollywoodstars.in/pratyusha-eliminated-from-jhalak-dikhlaja-5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
so sad she missed gold awards and then sangeet of na bole tum na maine kuch kaha and now  jhalak dikhlaj very sad so much of loss to her
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pratyusha got 19 and Jayati got 20. I am 100% sure Pratyusha wud have got much more votes as compared to Jayati.
So her elimination is either the channel's decision or her own due to her ill health. Its NOT based on voting.
I wud have preferred if she had quit herself instead of the channel eliminating her.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know its mean but the selfish Anshian in me is very happy coz now she'll dedicate her entire energy and time for BV ðŸ˜³ TFS..
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
now this is really very very unfair..it is understood that show must go on but that doesnt mean they can neglect anybody's health that way...health is not in our hands..we can all fall ill anytime..temme one thing if any one of the judges are ill.will they replace them..no not at all..this so frustrating..last season also the same thing had happened..i have  a feeling this show is scripted and winner is already decided ðŸ˜¡
vishwa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont want to pass on my judgement on the script of the show but its quite unlikely that prats will be eliminated through voting...coz shes got huge fan following across india...
Lets wait and watch ...it may be her decision and in case if its channels decision then I would be really unhappy coz as per the concept of the show its the public (along with judges score included) who takes the decision...

This is solely my POV !
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
shalluuu thumbnail
pratusha is not good dancer among other...yeah she was trying lot..prachi desai and mona singh were popular and were good dancer too ...so popularity  cant help everywhere..its good she is eliminated bcoz other are doing best...
vishwa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalluuu

pratusha is not good dancer among other...yeah she was trying lot..prachi desai and mona singh were popular and were good dancer too ...so popularity  cant help everywhere..its good she is eliminated bcoz other are doing best...

I think the main point here would be that the channel should NOT take the decisionof eliminating pratts coz its in the hands of public and judges or pratts...
However I agree to ur point that she might not have performed well..coz of her bad health...
sukanyasylvia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Prachi Desai was eliminated in the 1st round and made a comeback with wild card and  won the show.however,in JDJ not a sigle contestant is extraordinary.,it gives more importance to entertainment.the selection of judges prove it clear.especially KJ...no comments.due to Prat's health she is to quit the show.but it can never be said that the others are doing the best or the previous winners of this show were the best.if she had not been ill she would have not been let to go so early from the show by the channel owners as she is a powerful magnet to pull viewers.