Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Nidhi went back to Ashu for her sake, Ashu's sake, Anji's sake and sake of the family that loves Ashu and Ashni's presence is very imp for them. She went back for everyone's happiness and to control the situation.
Actually I felt after Mallu case Ashu will be much refined and going to pamper Nidhi a lot. But I think he actually pampers his own emotion & thought .
If we see, after marriage it is Nidhi who is doing all adjustments, sacrifices and taking all the pains for the sake of  the love, marriage, relationship.
Pyar kia dono ne tutke par nivana toh Nidhi ko hi ata hae.(mostly).
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I voted for her sake.. Ws missing him, cud easily figure it out btween ashni.. They both were desperately missing each other..
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
for both of them...None would be happy without each other and thats a fact...Ashu had tried calling her but could not get thru...she tried calling him and then ultimately decided that she could not just stay away - so she went...
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good question Tanu...mostly bcaz of herself,she was missing Ashu badly-waise two side reasons might b dere-Log baarbaar puch rahen they aur Anji ko bhi bura lag rahin thi...
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is really cute. She loves Ashu like mad. Ashu is a kind of person who needs ego massage and she does it. In fact she cant live without him and so always keep her self respect and ego aside. She just melts when she sees him. So sweet.
karajekar thumbnail

nidhi gone to bring ashu for herself probly she was missing ashu

nidhi ka kuch bata nahi sakte uska dimaag kab kya sochta it difficult to understand

sonali

subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Both for her sake and his sake. Since that option was not given I voted for her sake. As she admitted during her  sangeet   she cannot  enjoy anything without him.
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think she went for her sake cox it was evident she wasnt able to concentrate on anything n this was affecting anjie's wedding. She had to make things right with hubby dear so dat she can be the support anjie needs.
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nidhi is a girl who doesn't hold grudges. She moves on quickly, dropping any bitter feelings that is present. That was evident in the case of mallu. She was clear she did not like Mallu but still let her go even after all the harm Mallu did to her.
Even after all Ashu told her during the Mallu phase, she decided to bury all the hurt and move one.
With Ashu she's blindly and madly in love and can not stay away from him. Nidhi has been impulsive, does things on the spur but never egoistic so she went to meet Ashu without waiting for him to patch up.